Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Cost Of Decking/slab - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Decking/slab (522 Views)

How To Calculate Materials Needed For Beam And Slab (decking) - Diy / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House / 5 Bedroom Duplex - Open Decking (slab) PHOTOS - 1 Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Decking/slab by Cribking1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Structural Engineers and Contractors in the house. My building Engineer submitted the attached quotation for decking of my 4 bedroom duplex. Is this cost not
too much for decking? 180 bags of Cement, 40 tons of sharp Sand and 40 tons of granite all totalling almost 4.7Millon. Advice needed. Thanks

Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by Snitch24(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Too much haba
Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by dawnomike(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cribking1:
Structural Engineers and Contractors in the house. My building Engineer submitted the attached quotation for decking of my 4 bedroom duplex. Is this cost not
too much for decking? Cost of Cement, Sand and granite not included. Advice needed. Thanks
It is not too much...
Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by excanny: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cribking1:
too much for decking? Cost of Cement, Sand and granite not included. Advice needed. Thanks

How much does a plot of land go for in the area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by Cribking1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Does the cost of plot of land in the area relatedtoquotationfor slab?
excanny:

How much does a plot of land go for in the area?
Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by kkonsults: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
It’s okay
Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cribking1:
too much for decking? 180 bags of Cement, 40 tons of sharp Sand and 40 tons of granite all totalling almost 4.7Millon. Advice needed. Thanks

Estimate is fair . smiley . Pay him.
Re: Cost Of Decking/slab by ishadfurnitures: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Let us supply your building materials for your decking , materials ranges from planks, granite, Cement , iron rods all on payment on delivery : note we do only South west states or Ibadan to be precise chat 08099212590
Cribking1:

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Ritualists Alert / Sharp 4bedroom Duplex For Sale At Centenary Enugu. / BUY NOW AND START BUILDING KINGSLAND GARDEN, ATAN. CLOSE TO WINNERS CHAPEL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.