Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead (52692 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
ExAngel007:
Maybe they sell gas in one of those shop.
Gas expulsions can't cause such damage.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by LILTJAY: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
This is a very hard time to b an igbo like seriously,they have a very big problem but they don’t care they prefer to put mouth into wetin no b their own

As an Igbo

If soldier no kill u
Ebubeagu go kill u
Esn go kill u
Ipob go kill u
Ugm go kill u
Erosion go kill u
Explosion go kill u

No wonder they want to take over the same Lagos they call derogatory names by fire by thunder
or Asia government go kill you for drug trafficking grin

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Christistruth00: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Snitch24:
Pls what's that liquid in the second to the last picture

It’s Probably Petrol considering the end result
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by sircatherine45(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
we are mourning the loss lives and a lowlife is happily displaying his dumbness grin. May the 6ft consume ipobarecriminals father for given birth to a slowpoke of a son.RIP

Fixed that for you, fool!
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by EdiskyHarry: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
So sad, for the past 8 years nothing positive has come out of Nigeria.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ojex004: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Like iPod like , like zombidiens , like boko Haram. Like pitobi, like gumi. They like killing thr people. Shior
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ipobarecriminals: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

Fixed that's for me and my duMB father.My father's
a FOOL grin cheesy!
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by mrkings84(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maxcollins042:
I pray that no life shall be lost.

On top the heading "Many feared dead"?

See, before a Nigerian press use that phrase just know that they don't know the number of the dead yet.....
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by adams123: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
julitoch:
Jesus have MERCY

GOD have mercy and not Jesus

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by sircatherine45(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=118227504][/quote]

I see you are learning fast, son. Nice job!

I want to serve you the same glass you use to serve others.

You are an Igbo hater, that's why i decided to give you a taste of the venom you dish to others.

Keep insulting the Igbo's. Keep calling them pigs and OSU. You meet your waterloo soon, I promise you.

This is my last response to you.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Didi2d(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pls, what's the cause of this?
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by imagrg(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ewoah shocked
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by pyro10(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
A Facebook named Anonymous predicted this
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by dazzlingd(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
We see hazards everyday and do nothing about it till it happens. And when it happens, we see similar hazards again in another place and do nothing about it. Who do black man this madness
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Gbemini(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Urchins will now begins to blame one innocent man
no b every time u go dey show ur biafra atitude ewure, say rip to them dindirin
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Damnnnnnnn...
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by tyinfinity: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peter dreaded the cultist and his Ipob oñ rampage
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by dazzlingd(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Manny21:
What is this again? I pray Nigeria should survive beyond 2023. This is just November 2022. God we are in your care, keeping and protection,

This same mentality that prayer will solve your problem is what is responsible for the repeated avoidable disasters in africa
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by tyinfinity: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
All these OSU will not see anything bad in what the peter the dreaded cultist is doing.just to run to Lagos to abuse their landlord
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by fehintiola324: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Noted.Noted....
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Cmanforall: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
fergie001:
Imagine how people are gathering there limiting firefighters' easy access
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Jman06(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is one of the consequences of having illiterates handle drugs and chemicals. They'll not be able to tell which chemical is prone to explosions or poses dangerous hazards to themselves and the society.

RIP to the dead
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by KIDfurniture(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
They have finished east

fergie001:

Live 1

Video

Live 2
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by abokikhalifa: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is why you see many Nigerians trying everything posible to go out of this country. Nowhere is safe in this Nigeria. Such accident dont happen in places like Gambia or Togo. Don't let anybody advice you to remain In Nigeria if you have the opportunity to fly out. You can be in Nigeria and be making millions and one small thing can just take your life.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by BarrElChapo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is the problem many persons are about to become poor cos of lack of insurance cover.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Hezzyluv: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maxcollins042:
I pray that no life shall be lost.

Me no come understand you comment.
Abi you no read the headline carefully?

RIP to those who loss their lives.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by Jman06(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God won’t have mercy when things are not done correctly!

Look at the environment where highly volatile substances are being stored?

What mercy does God have to give when things are not properly done.

If the government had destroyed that building, Maoist people will still complain about how wicked the government happen to be.

We need start doing things correctly. The more we start focusing on cause and prevention, the more we will not be requesting mercy from God

Don't mind them o. Just imagine the kind of environment drugs are stored in Nigeria in the 21st century.

Some of the drugs (ingredients, packages) and chemicals being sold in that market may be prone to explosions but those guys won't know.
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by olisaEze(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Poor storage conditions. undecided
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by DARLYNBOI: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
This is a very hard time to b an igbo like seriously,they have a very big problem but they don’t care they prefer to put mouth into wetin no b their own

As an Igbo

If soldier no kill u
Ebubeagu go kill u
Esn go kill u
Ipob go kill u
Ugm go kill u
Erosion go kill u
Explosion go kill u
No wonder they want to take over the same Lagos they call derogatory names by fire by thunder

Na confirm mumu u be....ode aponu radarada bigot
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by ipobarecriminals: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
angry kid.Beta go read ur book sad
sircatherine45:

I see you are learning fast, son. Nice job!

I want to serve you the same glass you use to serve others.

You are an Igbo hater, that's why i decided to give you a taste of the venom you dish to others.

Keep insulting the Igbo's. Keep calling them pigs and OSU. You meet your waterloo soon, I promise you.

This is my last response to you.
may the ground open and swallow u

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by starz100: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by sircatherine45(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry kid.Beta gi read ur book sad may the ground open and swallow u

swallow your father. Ape!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Super Rich Men Of Independence Era / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) / Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.