Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) (51970 Views)

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Simply69(f): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
LOL. This crab really taught the eagle a good lesson.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by HateBigots: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bald eagles are good swimmers
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by kollinxx(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
You just dey carry write...nw the wave or current of the water. which crab Abi u nor dey see.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Kingpele(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wise bird
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Allisgud: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
That eagle go fly go somewhere breath out very well remove his shoes knelt down thank God
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
exactly how Peter Obi will drown the agbado urchins come February..amen
You're mentally............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Risk
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Pick your fight properly
Sometimes, size don't matters.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by obembet(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, that was how Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea underrated lower table teams, we all know how those games ended. grin

The crab been carry that Eagle for mind.

But at the end they survive and Arsenal still go back to trenches.

Man United will win league
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Ireportlive: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
That's crab mentality at it's finest

Obi supporters are tiny but are hellbent on drowning Atiku
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by ngadaAwo: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
That's crab mentality at it's finest

Obi supporters are tiny but are hellbent on drowning Atiku
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by viodemus: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
the eagle learn 1 today
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Perfect definition of biting more than you can chew... Or simply put: E Choke!!! tongue
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
I like the fighting spirit, very offensive.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by jackie111(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okortor:
I'm Obidient but have been wondering why PO had such a tiny voice during his outburst with Dino, is that how his voice is? I need to clarify something or because Dino got him really upset?

Yes ooo. Thats because great leaders don't need aggressiveness to ensure rule of law. They just need the voters to grant them legitimacy. Then watch governance fall into place. The people are their voice, their own is just to get things done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Roboto11: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okortor:
I'm Obidient but have been wondering why PO had such a tiny voice during his outburst with Dino, is that how his voice is? I need to clarify something or because Dino got him really upset?

Effeminate Obi.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
I see no point of this documentary for Nigerians, Nigerians don’t seem to understand they are higher class of animals who are here to eat and live, but then they decide to work and die for nothing.

The documentary was obviously symbolizing the countries who aren’t giving up regardless of downfalls.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Rebuke: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dikaveli:
And this is news

Entertainment and wisdom. Not all meal is worth having or fighting for.

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Princeton92(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nat Geo Wild fam cool cheesy grin
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by brain54(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Roboto11:
He'll take a hot bath when he gets home.

E no go talk pimm.
Na so…

I remember some years ago. I bought a brand new phone. The latest version at the time.
You know when you buy a phone they advise to charge the battery fully before usage.
So I got home with my new phone.
That was the time NEPA decided to do what they do best. No light- next day too no light. Generator too was faulty….
That eagerness and anticipation of buying something new made me go to one of those phone charging centers were they collect 50# per charge.
The phone wasn’t fully charged. But I asked the guy to give me the phone…(new phone was shacking me)
Long story short…on my way home at muchin I was pick pocketed. Phone was stolen from my pocket- me when Dey form sharp guy that year. Me wey Dey form badoo.
Na so I jejely go house. I no talk pim to anybody. I just go bed go sleep. It was after like 2 weeks when someone asked about the new phone I bought that I shared what happened. Boys laugh me die. But e no too pain me. Because I done Dey nurse my pain and lick my wounds ever since.
That was how I bought and lost a phone I never used even for 20mins.
Crazy experience sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:

Amen, because truly he seems to be our last hope.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Slydan204: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
U don't bring a pencil 2 a sword fight
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Roboto11: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
brain54:

Na so…

I remember some years ago. I bought a brand new phone. The latest version at the time.
You know when you buy a phone they advise to charge the battery fully before usage.
So I got home with my new phone.
That was the time NEPA decided to do what they do best. No light- next day too no light. Generator too was faulty….
That eagerness and anticipation of buying something new made me go to one of those phone charging centers were they collect 50# per charge.
The phone wasn’t fully charged. But I asked the guy to give me the phone…(new phone was shacking me)
Long story short…on my way home at muchin I was pick pocketed. Phone was stolen from my pocket- me when Dey form sharp guy that year. Me wey Dey form badoo.
Na so I jejely go house. I no talk pim to anybody. I just go bed go sleep. It was after like 2 weeks when someone asked about the new phone I bought that I shared what happened. Boys laugh me die. But e no too pain me. Because I done Dey nurse my pain and lick my wounds ever since.
That was how I bought and lost a phone I never used even for 20mins.
Crazy experience sha!

Even a millionaire would feel the pain.

I dey even feel am for you.

Such is life though.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
I once save an eagle trap in a drain,it enter drain to hunt for frog but couldn't come out bc it wing cannot stretch out to fly.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
I once save an eagle trap in a drain,it enter drain to hunt for frog but couldn't come out bc it wing cannot stretch out to fly...some tells me it is money.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Abujaexpress: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns a Large Bald Eagle in Impressive Fight

Written by Kirstin Opal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xCknGxKgg

Source: https://a-z-animals.com/blog/tiny-crab-nearly-drowns-a-large-bald-eagle-in-impressive-fight/
Eiye gboro grin
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
crabs are very annoying
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
the crab eventual lost the fight after all. The eagle still standing tall after the fight. Obi will surely lose
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by 737olayiwola: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
EwoEwo...
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
The day you lost the fear of death is the day you can challenge any of your enemies.
The reason i hate those self-acclaimed fine boys, they always fear injuries when fighting.
Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by FuckDModz: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin

We now glorify the acts of a rogue bottom feeder.

I weak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos) / This Is Why Humans Can Drink Snakes Venom & Still Stay Alive (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.