Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: (1870 Views)

JEEEZZ!! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Easybaby(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2008
Bankers no get money jo
but na their girls sabi runs pass.

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don't mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by buzyDiva(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2008
Easybaby:

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you don't mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o . . all in the name of soliciting for clients to come and open account in their banks. they will practically do anything u want.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by tboy1(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2008
buzyDiva:

Yes o . . all in the name of soliciting for clients to come and open account in their banks. they will practically do anything u want.

grin grin Thats so true, i was in naij in sep and i remember when my cousin and i went to watch one football match around dophin (i think it was hosted by uba) On our way out couple of female bankers, came up to us and gave us their businees card and at the back of the card, they wrote all the mobile numbers they had both mtn and glo numbers grin You should have seen the way my babe snatched the card they gave me and tore it up, i couldn't even say anything because she knows once that card enters my pocket, its a done deal grin grin but my cousin had the opportunity to meet some of the ladies later and you can guess what happened wink
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by OZD(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2008
they will practically do anything u want.

even strip dance? shocked shocked undecided

you can guess what happened

I guess he ate wet and tight pussy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by mellow(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2008
May Christ have mercy.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Ezinwannem: 6:14pm On May 30, 2008
cuz apart from govt work, Bank is one of the very best that employes women, besides, accounting and economics is a good course esp. in Naija if u wanna get a job, lol
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Natasha2(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2011
huh I didn't know this I thought it was celebs they were into not a damn banker undecided
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by tankwa: 6:23pm On May 24, 2011
aisha and unclothed woman( ashawo)

Tankwa is also a banker
what the poster said is true. I am working in a campus branch. I don tire for female students.they toast me as if i am a babe.I have seen rubber pusssyy, small, big, tight,hairy,smellish name them.
They want to upgrade their CV's by adding that they have dated a banker.
If yu like bang yua head against a wall. all fingers must not be equall

aisha do not be jealous
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by hardbody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2011
Very silly post and then compounded by this thing claiming to be identified with 'tankwa'.

As between you and the gals coming after you, a party is either sick, unserious, ignorant or wallowing in arrant foolery. Working in a Bank does not add anything to your credentials especially if you never had anything to show for yourself in the first place. I walked out of my bank some 5 years ago when i realized i wasnt being mentally challenged, and they were guys making more than tripple what i was making in terms of dough. I made more money in telecoms in one year than i could have made in the bank in 5 years (admittedly i was over-seeing site acquisition so that exposed me to a lot of travelling and all). Today, i have even fired the telecom company. Dont ask what i am doing because i wount tell you. Suffice is to say that who you are determines those that may want to be your friends, its nothing to do with being a banker. As at the last count btw, bankers have the most job insecurity in this country presently. The facts are there and are verifiable. You guys had better learn to stop using this forum for ego trips especially when you have got nothing positive to offer. I am so p.issed.
Re: Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: by Natasha2(f): 7:12pm On May 26, 2011
^^seconded cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbm Group For Singles / Happy Birthday Mr Cork!! / Sugar Mummy Dubai Wants A Very Hot Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.