Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Oppressors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oppressors (862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppressors by omega25red(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
Why do people abroad go home for christmas or some other holiday to show off( oppress) to the folks back home

An example i was once in Gambia and all the boys who looked like they have been cutting wood for the whole year suddenly showed up with bmw's and all the girls went crazy and before you could turn around they were gone
i say this to say why work hard all year long and go home to show off when you could use the money for something better like building a home , undecided
Re: Oppressors by bigspif(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
CHAI !!! EBI LIKE SAY SOMEBODY DON OVER OPPRESS MY GUY omega25red, abeg my guys make una no hit im liver again oh !!!
Re: Oppressors by ssRhino: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
omega, i feel you too, so sad to see all that.
See our guys in canada too, especially dem bad guys, work so hard all year, take all teh money to nigeria to go and spend, and when they are broke come back to canada, and some cant even afford to pay their rents at the end of the first month of return, it is realy sad, and i think i will blame our society, cos no one ask how and where you make your money, they are all eager to spend with them, and i pity dem babes in nigeria, cos they will rather date a man that is abroad that give false hope than a man that will give them real hope,
Re: Oppressors by omega25red(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
That is a very good insight Rhino

i hope big spif learns something from what you wrote
Re: Oppressors by bigspif(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
omega25red:

That is a very good insight Rhino

i hope big spif learns something from what you wrote

Yes sir, i dey learn everyday nothin dey too small, oya oppressors i hope you don digest the message. grin grin grin
Re: Oppressors by walenchy11: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
Book your US visa appointment for just N15,000 within 1 week. Leave your information now pay when we secure appointment for you. Above price is negotiable if you are booking more than 3 appointment. Mail me if you are interested at olofintuade@gmail.com.

For Nigerians only

(1) (Reply)

Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! / Whats Your Top 10 Romantic Cities / Maduekwe Demands Amnesty For Nigerian Immigrants In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.