Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Do You Use Grammarly? Here Is How You Can Get The Premium FOR FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Use Grammarly? Here Is How You Can Get The Premium FOR FREE! (289 Views)

Grammarly Premium For Sale / Use Grammarly On Your Microsoft Word / Ecommerce Business Owners - What Shipping You Use For Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Grammarly? Here Is How You Can Get The Premium FOR FREE! by Firstinfosite(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Grammarly is $300 (242,000) per year. 

This post will teach you how to use all of Grammarly's pro features without spending a dime.

For those of you that don't know, Grammarly is a cloud-based writing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes. In layman’s terms, It can turn any document you type into a world-class article written by English scholars and professors. in layman's terms, if your English isn't very good, Grammarly will make your document look like what was written by an English professor from the U.K

The only problem is that Grammarly is not free, and I don't think they realize that $30 a month isn't cheap money, especially now that the dollar has reached the 800 naira mark.
But, thanks to God for giving Nigerian boys brains, we've discovered a way to get this expensive, but wonderful software for free. And I will demonstrate how.

Note that this isn't a one-time event. Once you learn how to access Grammarly premium now, you will be able to access it forever!

This isn't hard to do, and it's not only meant for tech bros and programmers only. This can be don by anyone, as long as you have a laptop and electricity. And to prove it to you, I am going to teach you exactly how to get Grammarly premium access in just 4 steps

Step 1. The first thing you want to do it to get the Grammarly pro cookies. The cookies are usually in the form of 300 lines of code.
Step 2. The next step is to install those cookies into any browser tab of your choice with a live web page.
Step 3. After the installation, the only thing left to do is to reload the webpage you installed the codes into, and that's it.

You will immediately have access to Grammarly premium... Just like that!

Now if you're not experienced with cookie manipulation, I don't think you would've understood those 3 steps I outlined earlier. However, if you are still serious about using Grammarly premium at all times without paying $300+, then you will need a step-by-step, easy-to-follow video tutorial that anyone can understand.

I can't upload videos here on nairaland, but you can send me a message on WhatsApp and I will send you a video tutorial.

Message me on WhatsApp if you want to learn how to access Grammarly premium for free

https://xlibrary.xyz/do-you-use-grammarly-here-is-how-you-can-get-the-premium-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

Get Afford Data For As Low As #250 For 1gb..valid For 1month On This App / Receiving Payment From Outside Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.