Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Get Trained And Prepare Yourself For The Future. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Get Trained And Prepare Yourself For The Future. (313 Views)

Digitization Is The Future Direction Of Development. Do You Know Which Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained And Prepare Yourself For The Future. by trytillmake(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Training in any programming language of your choice, c#, ,net core, Data Science, Angular, React JS,Mobile APP Development(Hybrid), Python, Node js, Javascript.

Get trained and prepare yourself for the future.

Get trained in any of the languages and get a one free.

Prices from #100k

If interested check my signature for Whatsapp number
Re: Get Trained And Prepare Yourself For The Future. by trytillmake(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Another batch starts on Wednesday 14th December, do not be left out. Check my signature for whasapp number, lets talk, installmental payments available.

We also have courses for Python, Javascript, Angular, Node JS, C#, Java SE, Ruby these are course that are the rave in the market today.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Develop Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 Applications In Five Days / I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking For You . / Python/flask Programmer Who Can Edit Existing Web App Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.