Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Amazon Online Trading - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amazon Online Trading (950 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Online Trading by Frankfife: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Hello guys, my name is Adedamola and pls I need help, there's this online trading that I was introduced to for investment.
The below is the website account.

https://mercadodol.com/

Pls I need help because I have invested too much and now, it becomes difficult to withdraw my money having to all the tasks.
Pls can somebody help me in confirming the fact about the website.
Re: Amazon Online Trading by Difrent: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2022
You've just been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Online Trading by Elkam4u: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
They are scammers. They did the same thing to me as well.
Re: Amazon Online Trading by Jeolat(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Hello, please, has there being a way out of this trap because, I was also a victim. mercadodol.com. MERCADODOL even their website is no more going. What can be the possible solution

(1) (Reply)

Portable Acquires Million On Stage After His Arrest By Nigeria Police / INSIDE LIFE:. MAN Beaten To Stupor By Soldiers For Raping Fed University, Lokoja / State CID Arrested Nhasty Jee And Odogwu Malaysia For Destroying Police Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.