Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 (2909 Views)

FIFA 24 Rebrands As EA FC 24 / Playstation 5: Everythin You Need To Know (launch Games, PS5 Release Date Rumors / COD: Modern Warfare For PC - Nigerians- Lets Play Online Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Install Latest games on all PS5 & PS4 on the Higher Firmwares, ONLINE & OFFLINE Play also Available.

I do 3 types of installation on consoles.

1. OFFLINE INSTALLATION. DONT CONNECT YOUR
PS4/PS5 console to the internet after installation, if you connect it online, The installed games might LOCK. also There will be NO GAME UPDATES Because it's totally offline.

2. ONLINE & OFFLINE. You can connect your
PS4/PS5 to the internet whenever you want without the risk for your games getting LOCKED %100 safe but costlier. You can also play online
multiplayer if you have a PlayStation plus
subscription + you can update your games.

3. SECONDARY USER. PLAY ONLY ONLINE with
internet connection ON, if you turn off internet the game will LOCK after 20 mins Gameplay until you turn on internet again beg you can continue, but if you have a stable internet then you're good to go, can still play online multiplayer with psplus
subscription. + you can update your games.

FC24 ps5 & ps4
Pes 21
Mortal Kombat 1 Ps5
Marvels Spiderman 2 Ps5
Assassins Creed Mirage Ps5 & Ps4
God of war Ragnarok ps5 & ps4
Call of Duty modern warfare 2 ps5 & ps4
Uncharted legacy of thieves collection ps5 & ps4
Elden ring ps5 & ps4
Wwe 2k23 ps5 & ps4
Need for speed unbound ps5
Returnal PS5
Sniper Elite 5 ps5 & ps4
NBA 2k24 ps4
World war Z ps4
Resident Evil 4 ps5 & ps4
Hitman 3 ps5 & ps4
Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate ps5 & ps4
Marvels Avengers ps5 & ps4
Demons souls PS5
Sifu ps5 & ps4
GTA V ps5 & ps4
The quarry PS5
Dying light 2 ps5
Far cry 6 ps4
Horizon forbidden west ps5 & ps4
Ratchet & clank rift apart ps5
Gran Turismo 7 ps5
Resident evil village ps5 & ps4
Ghost of Tsushima ps5 & ps4
Assassins Creed Valhalla ps5 & ps4
Call of duty Black Ops Cold War ps5 & ps4
Call of duty vanguard ps5
Crash bandicoot 4 it’s about time ps5 & ps4
Call of duty modern warfare 1 ps4
Spiderman miles morales ps5 & ps4
Sekiro shadows die twice ps4
Need for speed heat ps4
Need for speed payback ps4
Red dead redemption 2 ps4
Uncharted 4 & lost legacy ps4
Injustice 2 legendary edition ps4
The last of us remastered ps4
The last of us 2 ps4
Days gone ps4
Ufc 4 ps4
Jump force ps4
Star Wars Jedi fallen order ps5 & ps4
Infamous second son ps4
Detroit become human ps4
Shadow of tomb raider ps4
Mafia definitive edition ps4
Uncharted Nathan drake's collection ps4
Naruto storm 4 Road to Boruto ps4
Crash team racing Nitro fueled ps4
Sniper elite 4 ps4
Death stranding ps4
Mad max ps4
Watchdogs legion ps5 & ps4
Marvels Spiderman ps4
Assassins creed origins ps4
Assassins creed odyssey ps4
Resident evil 2&3 ps5 & ps4

5 Likes

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by UGOCHUKWU27: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please how do I contact you
Are you based in Lagos
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Can you install GOW Ragnarok on ofw 9.6?
Note, I wouldn't like to update to the latest firmware
If yes, what's the cost and location?
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by captainking(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
maniebankz:
Install Latest games on all PS5 & PS4 on the Higher Firmwares, ONLINE & OFFLINE Play also Available.

PS4/PS5 console to the internet after installation, if you connect it online, The installed games might LOCK. also There will be NO GAME UPDATES Because it's totally offline.

PS4/PS5 to the internet whenever you want without the risk for your games getting LOCKED %100 safe but costlier. You can also play online

internet connection ON, if you turn off internet the game will LOCK after 20 mins Gameplay until you turn on internet again beg you can continue, but if you have a stable internet then you're good to go, can still play online multiplayer with psplus

FIFA 23
Pes 21
God of war Ragnarok
Call of Duty modern warfare 2
Uncharted legacy of thieves collection
Elden ring
Wwe 2k22
Returnal
Hitman 3
Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate
Marvels Avengers
Demons souls
Sifu
GTA V
The quarry
Dying light 2
Far cry 6
Horizon forbidden west
Ratchet & clank rift apart
Gran Turismo 7
Resident evil village
Ghost of Tsushima
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Call of duty Black Ops Cold War
Call of duty vanguard
Crash bandicoot 4 it’s about time
Call of duty modern warfare 1
Spiderman miles morales
Sekiro shadows die twice
Need for speed heat
Red dead redemption 2
Uncharted 4 & lost legacy
Injustice 2 legendary edition
Horizon zero dawn complete edition
The last of us remastered
The last of us 2
Days gone
Ufc 4
Nioh
Ratchet & clank
Jump force
Star Wars Jedi fallen order
Tekken 7
Street fighter V
Infamous second son
One piece pirate warrior 4
Detroit become human
Rise of the Tomb raider
Shadow of the Tomb raider
Mafia definitive edition
Uncharted Nathan drake's collection
Naruto storm 4 Road to Boruto
Crash team racing Nitro fueled
Sniper elite 4
Death stranding
Mad max
Watchdogs legion
Marvels Spiderman
Assassins creed origins
Assassins creed odyssey
Resident evil 2&3
Middle Earth shadow of war
Batman Arkham Knight
Your location bro
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2022
UGOCHUKWU27:
Please how do I contact you
Are you based in Lagos

Yeah I’m in Lagos, Ajegunle apapa.
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2022
captainking:

Your location bro

Lagos Ajegunle apapa
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 3:27am On Nov 10, 2022
DBlackCeazer:
Can you install GOW Ragnarok on ofw 9.6?
Note, I wouldn't like to update to the latest firmware
If yes, what's the cost and location?

You can’t install Ragnarok without updating to the latest firmware if you’re currently on 9.6
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Lucky Customer got these offline games installed on his PS5.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2022
The Callisto Protocol PS5 & PS4 Now Available for install. Online & Ofline.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by beeslim: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2022
maniebankz:
The Callisto Protocol PS5 & PS4 Now Available for install. Online & Ofline.
how do i contact you...
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2023
beeslim:
how do i contact you...

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by cruzydal(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2023
maniebankz:

Bro I need this

FIFA 23
Pes 21
God of war Ragnarok
Call of Duty modern warfare 2
Uncharted legacy of thieves collection
Elden ring
Wwe 2k22
Returnal
Hitman 3
Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate
Marvels Avengers
Demons souls
Sifu
GTA V
The quarry
Dying light 2
Far cry 6
Horizon forbidden west
Ratchet & clank rift apart
Gran Turismo 7
Resident evil village
Ghost of Tsushima
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Call of duty Black Ops Cold War
Call of duty vanguard
Crash bandicoot 4 it’s about time
Call of duty modern warfare 1
Spiderman miles morales
Sekiro shadows die twice
Need for speed heat
Red dead redemption 2
Uncharted 4 & lost legacy
Injustice 2 legendary edition
Horizon zero dawn complete edition
The last of us remastered
The last of us 2
Days gone
Ufc 4
Nioh
Ratchet & clank
Jump force
Star Wars Jedi fallen order
Tekken 7
Street fighter V
Infamous second son
One piece pirate warrior 4
Detroit become human
Rise of the Tomb raider
Shadow of the Tomb raider
Mafia definitive edition
Uncharted Nathan drake's collection
Naruto storm 4 Road to Boruto
Crash team racing Nitro fueled
Sniper elite 4
Death stranding
Mad max
Watchdogs legion
Marvels Spiderman
Assassins creed origins
Assassins creed odyssey
Resident evil 2&3
Middle Earth shadow of war
Batman Arkham Knight
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
World War Z Aftermath now Available for install on all PS5 & PS4. Online & Offline.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2023
NBA 2K23 Now Available for install on all PS5 & PS4 online & offline play.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 4:45am On Apr 10, 2023
COD MW2 & Warzone 2.0 Available for install on all PS5 & PS4 without Hack. Online & Offline play.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2023
PS4 & PS5

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
Resident Evil 4 Now Available for install on all PS5 & PS4 on the High versions.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2023
Star Wars Jedi Survivor Now Available for install on all PS5.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by vanchi(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2023
how much is the online and offline installation
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2023
vanchi:
how much is the online and offline installation

Price depends on the games you need. You can reach me on WhatsApp 08137234219
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by Alhadd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
]HELLO!!

My name is Al-hadd and i am a COD player scout for the top gaming guild in Nigeria and in Africa known as Gamic guild and also a Moderator for Awujo. that hosts international gaming tournaments.

At Gamic Guild we are looking for COD clans for a big tournament coming up soon

If you are a Nigerian COD Player and you have a clan, your captain should send his or her details shown below to my email alhaddgamic@gmail.com

Full name:

Clan name:

Mobile number:

As soon as possible and the Team will contact you.

Thank you
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Still Available.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
WWE 2k23 Now Available for install on all PS5 & PS4 on the high firmware.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Need for Speed Unbound Now Available for install on all PS5.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by Switguy053: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
maniebankz:
Need for Speed Unbound Now Available for install on all PS5.
Do you know a reliable site I can buy playstation gift card??
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Switguy053:

Do you know a reliable site I can buy playstation gift card??

You can get from
Offgamers
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Gotham Knights Now Available for install on PS5 only.

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by nathdim: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
maniebankz:
Gotham Knights Now Available for install on PS5 only.
your location
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by nathdim: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Can i get offline mode

Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
nathdim:
Can i get offline mode

No Offline mode for Breakpoint.
Re: God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 by maniebankz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
nathdim:
your location

Lagos Ajegunle Apapa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Tekken Players / Is Psp 3004 Slim&lite Version 6.31 Hackable? / Changing Thermal Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.