Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu (261 Views)

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu by Mikkiesshow(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2022
The response team of the Federal Fire Service Zone K Asaba Command responded to a fire call at Ogbo Ogwu market, bridge Head Onitsha, Anambra State. They came in from Asaba to Onitsha in Anambra state to support in fighting the fire at Ogbo ogwu market.

Re: Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu by markidoo(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2022
I'm proud to be a Federal Fire Fighter,
When I'm called to duty Lord
Wherever the flames may Rage,
Give me the strength to save some lives
Whatever be it's Age,
Help me to embrace a little child,
Before it's to Late,
Or to save an Elder person,
From the horror of that Fate,
Enable me to be alert ,
And hear the weakest Shout,
Quickly and efficiently,
To put the Fire Out,
I want to fulfill my calling,
And give the best in me,
To guide my every neighbor,
And protect his Property,
But if according to Your Will,
I have to give my Life,
Please bless with your protecting Hands,
My CHILDREN AND MY WIFE........
AMEN.............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / Scrap Inverter Battery Buyer / Your Phone Should Be An Asset To You Not A Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.