Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna (10509 Views)

5,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Lagos / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / 500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by aishah32g: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
I can categorically tell you that it's a big lie from that foolish hellrufaiI can categorically tell you that it's a big lie from that foolish hellrufai...
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by alanto: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

So you believed this nonsense without video or picture evidence? Well, urchins can believe anything as long as it stokes their ego
Coming from you that believe you have jew blood, you that believe Buhari is dead, you that believe Nnamdi Kanu is a savior, you that obi is brainwashing... Abeg go find your mate mention... You are polluting my mention

1 Like

Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by Chrismania100: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2022
That was why your Tinubu criminal patient kept hiding from the media bashing cos you guys are aware his mentally ill has worsen recently.Ever since Mr.MC Agbado had released his first hit song, is it Eba? is it Garri?, or Agbado silly song,you guys have refused to take him to studio for verse-2 of his hit song? But one thing is certain, you can not hide your parkinson patience from interview forever,sooner not later ,he will be exposed for the world to see that you guys are sampling Cadaver,(dead body) as Presidential candidate.
I only deduct an envy from your tribe cos an igbo is about to break the jinx of no igbo man will rule Nigeria syndrome.It will soon shock you.Shame of on for repackaging a dead body.
Peter Obi is your president come 2023.The early you realise that the better for you

alanto:

Werey you are using Obama's laughing meme to cover your tears.. why not post your own picture laughing? You cant because you haven't laughed since the arise town hall meeting where obi goofed well and embarrassed the whole, ipob cum obidients and pa Adebanjo (the only endorsement he has gotten so far)
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by clydecarson(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I love your salty tears grin

Atleast it's the same tears your mum shed when she remember how stupid you are
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by DeleTaller: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I can categorically tell you that it's a big lie from that foolish hellrufai

Its either you don't have tv or light.... because this was shown on TV too..

1 Like

Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by Omaefe(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Foolish lie from the pit of hell.
if na from pdp to LP i for gree or say from LP to pdp ehennnn, or from apc to either LP or pdp. but from pdp to apc i can swear with ma last blood that its a lie. foolish ppl.
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by freemanq(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
With the current situation in Nigeria? They are all blind set of individuals
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by lukency(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Politicians with their mumu-mumu things.Movement from one party to another in search of food.
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by IranianSea: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dannyset:

Source: https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/11/41670-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-in-kaduna/
Obituaries, where are you? grin grin grin we don tell you, you're kids. No single person defeated to LP till now. Ode
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by Atlantis585: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
senatordave1:

Would you say this if its pdp

What concerns me with PDP?

NNPP / Kwankwaso 2023 is the way to go.
But at the end of the day, I will be okay with anybody except the bat-face crooked druggie and ancestor. I can never support a candidate with shady character and past.
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by adewale408: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Durin uwarka kaDurin uwarka ka...
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by ZombieSlayer1: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

Coming from you that believe you have jew blood, you that believe Buhari is dead, you that believe Nnamdi Kanu is a savior, you that obi is brainwashing... Abeg go find your mate mention... You are polluting my mention
You're silly. Quote me anywhere where I said any of this rubbish you're saying. You say Obi is brainwashing me but you're supporting an ancient thief, do you now see you're daft?
Re: 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna by fridayking(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Picture and video placr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Appealing To Nigerians To Avoid Protest Over New Naira Design Policy / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency / Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.