Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) (814 Views)

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) / Pushing Of Blue Line Rail Is Fake. See Picture Evidence / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by phoneport(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2022
At times when I begin to reflect on what happened to Nigeria, all we are going through now, and what it will take for us to come out of the mess we are in, before we start going to where we ought to be, it looks like an impossible mission.

The foundation of Nigeria was already faulty before PDP came, and then they came and further damaged it.
Then APC Buhari came and Wickedly Destroyed the vital parts of the already damaged foundation.

2023! Now what magic can Tinubu, Atiku, and even Obi do? Let's tell ourselves the truth, they can do very little or nothing.

How can 1 pound be almost 1000, and it is not even December yet?

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2022
I can see you guys are so eager to see a dollar equal to 1000 naira..but since it's not happening soon, you embraced the pounds. Hehehe! Enemies of the country will die and the country will still remain
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by madapcmod: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2022
APC is evil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2022
More reason why Nigerians have to believe His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu`s economic prowess.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has the background and has replicated achievement, which makes him stand-out!

His versatility in financial and economic terms, is next to none and certain he will replicate again!
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Onogiede(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2022
APC is a useless party that happened to innocent Nigeria,.. Terrorist set of party,..Niger Delta ask me to say thunder visit all of una generation to generation,.. Peace shall be far for una
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Onogiede(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
More reason why Nigerians have to believe His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu`s economic prowess.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has the background and has replicated achievement, which makes him stand-out!

His versatility in financial and economic terms, is next to none and certain he will replicate again!

thunder fire you

5 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by AdamuKD: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
What am I seeing so?

E no go better for some wicked people and their generations aswear

1 Like

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Onogiede:
thunder fire you

Thanks!
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by AdamuKD: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
I can see you guys are so eager to see a dollar equal to 1000 naira..but since it's not happening soon, you embraced the pounds. Hehehe! Enemies of the country will die and the country will still remain
You are a senseless zombie

1 Like

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by madapcmod: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

We can't reward APC failure with re-election of APC.

If Thiiiefnubu have anything to offer, he should offer it to Buhari to save the country or keep shut his mouth

1 Like

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by AdamuKD: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If I land better slap eh
Na sufferment go kee you finally

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Naijanascam: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking it's too early for that please

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

We can't reward APC failure with re-election of APC.

If Thiiiefnubu have anything to offer, he should offer it to Buhari to save the country or keep shut his mouth

Oh!

Meaning Peter Obi also failed with PDP, and here you are, trying to make us feel Peter Obi was a saint! He was part of the cartel that milked Nigeria dry when the sun was shining, and here trying to make us feel like he is Jesus!

If I go by your logic, Peter Obi should also bare responsibility for the woeful years of PDP. And I can also borrow from your logic, that Peter Obi is also directly responsible for the present economic and infrastructural backwardness of Anambra state.
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Zionmdde: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why is it that all yoruba Muslims that supported buhari are supporting tinubu? Before buhari is the best president and he has turned this country to dubai, today tinubu is the hope for change, mad people

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by istina: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2022
When people were crying about hard times in the '80s 1POUND = N2
little did we know that the hard life of those days is actually heaven of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by madapcmod: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

Meaning Peter Obi also failed with PDP, and here you are, trying to make us feel Peter Obi is a saint!

If I go by your logic, Peter Obi should also bare responsibility for the woeful years of PDP. And I can also borrow from your logic, that Peter Obi is also directly responsible for the present economic and infrastructural backwardness of Anambra state.

Peter Obi and PDP are not presently in power. We are talking of present worst economy. How many months did Obi stay in PDP?

PDP has been punished for their Sin, allow us punish APC for the sin they don't want to repent from. They want to continue in sin because grace abound. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by ufuosman(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Buhari do us something I swr

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Why is it that all yoruba Muslims that supported buhari are supporting tinubu? Before buhari is the best president and he has turned this country to dubai, today tinubu is the hope for change, mad people

And what makes you think I am a Muslim? Or its just born out of your hate for the religion?

Hello! My humble, diligent, versatile and impeccable self have outgrown those ethno-religious lines! I am talking about competence and experience, and you bringing religion to the table! Is that all you got?
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

In Ibadan dialect: O mo soribu nii

ogun kill you, your tinubu and APC...

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2022
SheikhMuniru:

In Ibadan dialect: O mo soribu nii

ogun kill you, your tinubu and APC...

Thanks!

Appreciated!
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Let us see how our next president will rule

I mean obi

2 Likes

Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by Zionmdde: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And what makes you think I am a Muslim? Or its just born out of your hate for the religion?

Hello! My humble, diligent, versatile and impeccable self have outgrown those ethno-religious lines! I am talking about competence and experience, and you bringing religion to the table! Is that all you got?

Sharrap, should we dig out ur original coronavirus moniker to shoe ur support for buhari up till this campaign era? Versatile indeed. See the kind of dead people u support all because of your religion. You are a yoruba Muslim stop denying ur identity
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
APC the biggest political fraud ever
Re: Under APC This Is What Has Happened To Nigerians ( Picture Evidence) by OfoIgbo: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

But APC is operating TInubu's economic blueprint. It seems you are not aware.

(1) (Reply)

LP Is Uprooting APC & PDP In Core North / Peter Obi To Spend Christmas In Kogi IDP Camps / Old Naira To New Naira At The Parallel Market Now 700k For 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.