Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Real Estate Investment Will Show You Small Shege! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Investment Will Show You Small Shege! (181 Views)

This Land Investment Will Give You 30% Returns In Less Than 48 Hours / REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! / This Real Estate Investment Will Generate Approx. N35m Over A Period Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment Will Show You Small Shege! by Oyindamolah: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Real estate investment will show you small shege!

Especially, if you have rental properties like I do.

For over one year I didn't earn rent from one of my rental properties in the Ibeju Lekki axis of Lagos.

After paying rent for one year in 2019 Mike my tenant has been owing rent since then.

The story at first was that Mike lost his job and so he needed time to raise some money. I agreed!

Three months later, Mike was nowhere to be found. His apartment was under lock for three months. He didn't return neither did he vacate.

When I briefed Sesi my lawyer about it, he was surprised.

''Investor Jimi why have you not given this Mike Notice to Quit so you can recover your property?

All you need to do is paste the Notice to Quit at his door and take a picture.

If he fails to vacate the apartment after the Notice to Quit expires, you'll paste a final Seven Days Notice at his door and then proceed to Court to recover possession."

It took Sesi Nine months to recover possession of the property from Mike.

Six months and one week for service of Notices and another three months in Court to conclude the case.

Landlords/real estate investors also see shege sometimes, but with lawyers like Sesi, the level of shege you'll see can be reduced to the nearest minimum.

P.S. If you need more information/advisory on this post on other tenancy related issues, please send a DM.

(1) (Reply)

How To Smartly Invest In WESTERN HILLTOP ESTATE Ikola Alagbado Lagos / Interior Decoration / Electrical Lighting And Fittings / Seeking Partnership In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.