Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,388 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Samuel Eto’o: Cameroon To Win The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto’o: Cameroon To Win The World Cup (200 Views)

Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto’o: Cameroon To Win The World Cup by touchalex25: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2022
The Cameroon head of football has backed his country to come out victorious in this years FIFA World Cup �… ( yeah the indomitable Lions of Cameroon to win the World Cup��I especially like the fact that Eto’o isn’t fazed by minute inconsequential details like the fact that the best the country has ever finished at the World Cup is a quarter final exit or the fact that they have so many “giants” to face enroute to the finals of the World Cup- I mean if small David could slay Goliath what is ordinary Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands or Belgium that Cameroon cannot vanquish ��������)

That’s not even all, the icing on the cake is the two finalist as predicted my Samuel Eto’o who I’m sure has probably managed to get hold of an actual crystal ball or has some how gazed into the future I mean what else could give the man such confidence given how badly African Countries have fairer in recent outings at the World Cup. Samuel Eto’o predicts an all Africa showdown at the Mondial ( yes Sir not one but two African countries at the final of the FIFA World Cup- Cameroon Vs Morocco and of course Cameroon comes out tops obviously. But forget about who comes out tops, did you read that; two Africa nations at the World Cup final! That would be the day man. But hey, if EA sports can predict an all South America final who says we can’t have an all Africa final in Qatar).

Here is what the Samuel Eto’o said
“"Africa has always had the potential to deliver great World Cups, but we haven't always shown our best face so far.

“Over the years, African teams have gained more and more experience, and I think they are ready not only to participate in a World Cup but also to win this competition.”

“It would be a dream come true. For any player, winning titles is the ultimate goal. As president of our federation, I would love to see Cameroon win the World Cup.”

Even though three African nations have reached the World Cup quarterfinals, no African nation has ever won the tournament. Ghana, Senegal, and Cameroon are the three teams that have advanced to the World Cup's last eight.

Truth is African Nations haven’t done particularly well at the World Cups and even recent history haven’t been favorable but football can be very unpredictable and such is the beauty of the game so one cannot simply rule out anything. It’s seems like an unattainable feat but I do believe that our African contingents at this year’s World Cup have the capability to make the entire continent proud and I will be rooting for them but if Samuel Eto’o’s predictions do come to reality I’m personally building an alter in his name where I will fall down to worship him everyday and twice on Sundays��….
Re: Samuel Eto’o: Cameroon To Win The World Cup by Laggafin: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Bros Eto stop hallucinating.. Contest presidential election.,win and chase away Paul biya first before u come de tell us about winning world cup cool

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto’o: Cameroon To Win The World Cup by touchalex25: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
I thought there is a saying that anything is possible in life

(1) (Reply)

QATAR 2022 WORLD CUP: Which Team Are You Anticipating To Watch? / Celtic 1 - 1 Ross County Ft Results Correct Score Play It. / Predictions For All Eight EPL Games On Saturday 12th November, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.