Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding (1850 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Out of frustration and anger, the man cancelled the wedding and relocated to the UK alone.
A Nigerian man has reportedly cancelled his wedding and relocated abroad alone after his fiancée insisted that N1 million is too small for their wedding.

According to Twitter user @CRawkeen who shared the story online, the couple were planning to relocate to the UK together after their wedding and the man was footing all the bills as the lady and her family were struggling financially.

He further disclosed that the man had a lesser budget for the wedding but later increased it to N1million but the lady insisted that the money was still too small for her dream wedding.

Out of frustration and anger, the man cancelled the wedding and relocated to the UK alone.

tweeted,

“Heard a gist of this guy that told his babe that he only has ?1M to spend on their wedding.According to him,he upped the budget to 1M cos the lady’s family were having a bad time financially.But the lady insisted 1M is too small,so the guy cancelled the wedding and japa to UK

Let me add a bit of background so you can see that boys are trying . The would be best man told me his friend initially wanted a very lowkey stuff cos money no too dey and the fact that he’s the only one to shoulder everything.

It was out of i want to satisfy my babe that made him shift ground only for her to say 1m sef no go reach. This is a woman that will not be spending a dime o. Even the schools they applied to for Msc as a means to japa after wedding,it was the guy footing all the bills. You get !”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/man-cancels-wedding-relocates-uk-alone-fiancee-insisted-n1m-small-wedding/

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Entitlement is a diséase.

You don’t own this but you’re dictating to the owner how to use it.

You even get àngry when he uses it his own way. Good thing he made the right decision.

9 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Brave Man !

Any woman that want you to spend your life investment in 'ordinary wedding ' will make a very bad wife .
Small traditional wedding is even scriptural .No white wedding in the Bible.

9 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by dollytino4real(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Correct bros e head dey ur neck, beta one go show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Thank God for wisdom

Any woman that can't add anything on the table and comes with high test of materialism should be avoided by all means.

She is not ready to face the reality about life.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by VeryWickedGoat: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Shiloh 2022 flyers will be out next week for her.

8 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Good for him!

When he left that homely girl that is prudent and can help him plan wedding on a budget, he felt she s too local and not his standard. Gbewun( the man) jam standard with high profile wedding proposal now come dey back down.

Men, una go hear ween for this generation.

Una Neva start.

On the side though let's call a spade a spade. What the lady did was wrong.

What kind of wedding is it that 1M can not cover?
All these fake girls that live in the trenches and their parents are struggling are the ones always forming high level. 1M is even too much.

Fowl brain na him full most of our young girls head because shes supposed to know there's life after all the wedding ceremony and that money will really come in handy in first few years of their marriage but no, all they want is instant satisfaction in a mumu way.

E concern una.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Shiloh 2022 flyers will be out next week for her.

For you men too because that's how he'll keep running from one high level chick to another until he goes bald.

Lol..

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Why was he trying to wed a non virgin? Weddings are strictly meant for virgins and not some used products.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by VeryWickedGoat: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

For you men too because that's how he'll keep running from one high level chick to another until he goes bald.

Lol..

Men are the prize. cool
Her friends are lining up in his DM right now bashing her and offering themselves to him.

Abroad man + ready for marriage = desperate Naija women.

Besides, a 50 year old single man is better than a single 27 year old woman.

8 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Funny Enough, The Boy That Disvirgined That Girl, Did it With 2 Indomie 1 Egg and one Chilled bottle of 7up

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Men are the prize. cool
Her friends are lining up in his DM right now bashing her and offering themselves to him.

Abroad man + ready for marriage = desperate Naija women.

Besides, a 50 year old single man is better than a single 27 year old woman.

Keep massaging your ego but it is what it is. it goes both ways. Both man and woman will suffer the delay. So??

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by VeryWickedGoat: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Keep massaging your ego but it is what it is. it goes both ways. Both man and woman will suffer the delay. So??

No man is ever ready for marriage.

He is hot cake.
She is abandoned goods.

The chances of him bagging another bride just increased while her chances of bagging a suitor just dropped drastically.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2022
She knows what she wants and she's going for it.....go girl grin girl power!!!

Dont let any man dictate to you how he wants to spend his hard earned money....what does he mean...nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by BusinessPlan22: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Good for him!

When he left that homely girl that is prudent and can help him plan wedding on a budget, he felt she s too local and not his standard. Gbewun( the man) jam standard with high profile wedding proposal now come dey back down.

Men, una go hear ween for this generation.

Una Neva start.

On the side though let's call a spade a spade. What the lady did was wrong.

What kind of wedding is it that 1M can not cover?
All these fake girls that live in the trenches and their parents are struggling are the ones always forming high level. 1M is even too much.

Fowl brain na him full most of our young girls head because shes supposed to know there's life after all the wedding ceremony and that money will really come in handy in first few years of their marriage but no, all they want is instant satisfaction in a mumu way.

E concern una.

Mama. Na vice versa..
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Be contended

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by mytime24(f): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
d lady want make food for reach everybody na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by detectivejones: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Its usually the broke ones with zero account balance and a wardrobe full of fake labels that have this huge sense of entiltlement. You want a dream wedding when your account is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Mindlog: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Another Twitter tales by moonlight, content must sha be created. cheesy

I am imagining how many Nigerian ladies from a family that is struggling financially, would forgo the opportunity to relocate to the UK because of scale of a wedding. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by naijainfoguide: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello pretty ladies in the house!

If you are sure you need a man, holla me up.
Send me an email right away. I have solutions you need.

Guys, same for you as well. Just get in touch today.
You will be happy you did.

Full confidentiality assured.

Send an email today to me at naijainfoguide@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Mercury12(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
The man is relocating to UK!
What do you expect?
That 1m is his budget or you want him to steal.
UK people knows how to manage money very well cheesy there are more than enough bills and taxes to pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by fr3do(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
He should have insisted on court wedding and stuck with it

He now appears weak
If body no full, no chook leg

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Rickmann: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Antoeni:
A Nigerian man has reportedly cancelled his wedding and relocated abroad alone after his fiancée insisted that N1 million is too small for their wedding.

According to Twitter user @CRawkeen who shared the story online, the couple were planning to relocate to the UK together after their wedding and the man was footing all the bills as the lady and her family were struggling financially.

He further disclosed that the man had a lesser budget for the wedding but later increased it to N1million but the lady insisted that the money was still too small for her dream wedding.

tweeted,

“Heard a gist of this guy that told his babe that he only has ?1M to spend on their wedding.According to him,he upped the budget to 1M cos the lady’s family were having a bad time financially.But the lady insisted 1M is too small,so the guy cancelled the wedding and japa to UK

Let me add a bit of background so you can see that boys are trying . The would be best man told me his friend initially wanted a very lowkey stuff cos money no too dey and the fact that he’s the only one to shoulder everything.

It was out of i want to satisfy my babe that made him shift ground only for her to say 1m sef no go reach. This is a woman that will not be spending a dime o. Even the schools they applied to for Msc as a means to japa after wedding,it was the guy footing all the bills. You get !”

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/man-cancels-wedding-relocates-uk-alone-fiancee-insisted-n1m-small-wedding/

That man must be bleeping overdosed with redpills..
I love that grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Treasure17(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
As it should be.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Tombrown3(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mindlog:

I am imagining how many Nigerian ladies from a family that is struggling financially, would forgo the opportunity to relocate to the UK because of scale of a wedding. cheesy

If you think like this, then you really haven't had an encounter with our girls.

The ones from the poor background have the most annoying entitlement mentality.

A girl who's just your friend online will ask you to buy her data, dictate the amount. When you become reluctant she flairs up, or ask you, "are you sending it or not?" the audacity eenh.

Just pray never to encounter naija girls like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Mindlog: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tombrown3:

If you think like this, then you really haven't had an encounter with our girls.

The ones from the poor background have the most annoying entitlement mentality.

A girl who's just your friend online will ask you to buy her data, dictate the amount. When you become reluctant she flairs up, or ask you, "are you sending it or not?" the audacity eenh.

Just pray never to encounter naija girls like this.

I work in a psychiatric facility, nothing is a surprise to me behaviour-wise. wink

When such girls flare up, silence is the best answer and when they ask "are you sending it or not? Reply, "I am not sending" and it ends there except guys who still want to have sex with such ladies find it difficult to cut such ladies off.

Such girls feel guys can not do without their bodies, thus such boldness......sex is what they dangle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by MasterJayJay: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Twitter stories and lies ehh...

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Gentlechika(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Real nigger. Bi**h with entitlement mentality yet, have nothing to offer.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
She want do asoebi...most gals marry these days just for the gram and snapchat
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by ruggedtimi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mindlog:

i am sure she never saw the guy's relocation coming
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmm...One part of the story I do not understand is the school. Were they both going for graduate studies or one of the partner is while the other works to support? This story get k-leg in my opinion.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding by Alapogentle: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Her entitlement is mind blowing when she's not contributing a dime there's life after that wedding
GboyegaD:
Hmm...One part of the story I do not understand is the school. Were they both going for graduate studies or one of the partner is while the other works to support? This story get k-leg in my opinion.
I read your comment on the amount you spent on your wedding, its an eye opener for me, surely I'll do mine same way if aunty say otherwise I muveeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook / Sex In Marriage Dilemma / Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's N*de Photos On His Dad's Phone. (see Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.