Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 (31014 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Zetty177x: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop wasting your family members fate on people, own up your desecration or more will come upon your generation

If curse de kill Buhari n Tinubu for don die..so ur wishes are nothing....cos u don't know me..crawl back to ur grave. Dead body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Sonyboom: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu is not the pandora criminal Peter Obi that looted State fund into his daugther gabrielle pandora account
PointZerom:

Thifnubu remains a certified and unrepentant drug lord. He wasn't cleared by the US.

Pablo EscoBAT.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by plaindealer: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
TechW:

Lemme ask you, did the event happened or not?
Why was his name mentioned there?
Why did he forfeit the money?
We can begin by you providing answers to those questions

What event exactly?

What was the court proceedings about?

I need to know exactly what you are talking about..

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Abemy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
So Tinibu was born in 1952?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Houstency(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nairaland is highly partisan with partisan mod for politics section. The main news about US court releasing Tinubu's drug court paper didn't make it to the frontpage but the useless rebuttal from a Batist, made the frontpage. Keep being partisan until you lose large portion of members.
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Omotosokt(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Let tinubu also visit US for clearance
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Lashist(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Petie33:

Oga this was during SDP time when abacha wanted to kill BAT US gave him home his visa was stamp on a piece of paper
Man, i dont understand what you wrote please. I said the clearance will only make sense if it was before he became a politician. Anything aside that, its part of the game he played. Since you want to defend him, defend why he forfeited almost half a million to US. Any reason we arent aware of?? Or do you want to say he didn't forfeit any money? Infact dont answer again. Just checked your page. Someone that still says PMB did very well, is actually not one i should discuss with. Enjoy whatever you have thats good cheesy
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by LILTJAY: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Houstency:
Nairaland is highly partisan with partisan mod for politics section. The main news about US court releasing Tinubu's drug court paper didn't make it to the frontpage but the useless rebuttal from a Batist, made the frontpage. Keep being partisan until you lose large portion of members.
if it pain too much, go to an igbo own blog

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Antoeni(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
forfeiture means losing a right, privilege, or property without compensation as a consequence of violating the law, breaching a legal obligation, failing to perform a contractual obligation or condition, or neglecting a legal duty. Under federal law, there are civil, criminal etc
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by akilo1: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
I wan see atiku own clearance. ..I want to check something
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by JAGS001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
sonature1:
If someone enters into a plea bargaining with the authorities and everything goes well, it means that his name has been cleared. So, this is expected.

After all, we have seen court documents showing charges pressed against the druggie and how moves were made for the two parties to settle out of court. The document even showed how Tinubu had to forfeit nearly $500k just to settle the case out of court.

By the way, I have never seen any Nigerian that embassies in this country have produced documents to show that they are wanted or have committed crimes in their countries.
Its really expected from the obituaries, you have phd in thinking upside down lol if its easy to buy your way out of court in US like Nigeria then Atiku would have done that before he was restricted to enter US territory both him "Atiku" and his first wife where both banned by US government from entering US until 2019 when it was lifted when he applied with a plea and as a presidential candidate in Nigeria because of the relationship between US and Nigeria.
You should Know that FBI, CIA, Interpol and DEA don't accept plea or bargain from drug sellers in USA, maybe in other countries but not under US territory and the above listed security agencies are the world best investigating entities any other crime related investigating entity worldwide can only follow their footsteps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by PandoraObi: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zetty177x:

If curse de kill Buhari n Tinubu for don die..so ur wishes are nothing....cos u don't know me..crawl back to ur grave. Dead body
if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers instead of coming to blame people, leave your family members to grieve on your decomposed body
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Petie33: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Lashist:

Man, i dont understand what you wrote please. I said the clearance will only make sense if it was before he became a politician. Anything aside that, its part of the game he played. Since you want to defend him, defend why he forfeited almost half a million to US. Any reason we arent aware of?? Or do you want to say he didn't forfeit any money? Infact dont answer again. Just checked your page. Someone that still says PMB did very well, is actually not one i should discuss with. Enjoy whatever you have thats good cheesy

One of those lazy children spotted PMB is the best get it or hug transformer he made me who I am today I was useless a useless farmer but now a rich farmer 1 USD can be equal to 2000 naria but 10 liters of palm oil is equal to 3bags of cement and one bag of paddy rice is equal to 5 bags of cement be wise

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by gbemishile: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2022
Innocentman86:
Don't worry nigerians we be too glad when America finally nab the wickedd tribalistik theiff, ritualisst,drug dealer, illiterates,sick,old dying kriminal.
He must join hush puppi to clean toilet and even die in prison.
grin grin
Ure going first.
For it has been destined u shall be first to experience that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by menix(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Immediately I saw that date of birth on that copy, I lost interest in reading further..
I know of a certain, that Tinubu can't be a junior to my father..
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Lashist(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Petie33:

One of those lazy children spotted PMB is the best get it or hug transformer he made me who I am today I was useless a useless farmer but now a rich farmer 1 USD can be equal to 2000 naria but 10 liters of palm oil is equal to 3bags of cement and one bag of paddy rice is equal to 5 bags of cement be wise
It will be bad to compare myself with you. I dont want to even try it. You have a family of 2kids and as at last year you were earning 25k. Going by the value of dollars today, your earnings is barely 15k and you are happy. Only an illiterate wont know the cause of depreciating naira. If you like let your palm oil be equal to 5 trucks of cement, rate of dollars affect everyone both the rich and the poor.BTW, I'm not your fellow lazy cheesy. I'm into web development (if you know what that means). I've also done some agricultural business that you brag about. I believe currently im better than you in every aspect. You are a married man. That's probably your dp with your kid and you go about insulting people and their parents even though you are already a parent cheesy. You shouldn't toll such path. As a parent, your should avoid throwing insults here and advise others from insulting anyhow. But ofcourse, Naija problems don frustrate you cheesy. Mr Petie, rest please
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Zetty177x: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers instead of coming to blame people, leave your family members to grieve on your decomposed body

Why use my line to curse? Look for another..
R I.P

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by PandoraObi: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Why use my line to curse? Look for another.. R I.P
To your family members and everything good in your life
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Zetty177x: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
To your family members and everything good in your life

Infact, rest in pieces...dead body wen nor wan die. Nor u de support thienubu?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by PandoraObi: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Infact, rest in pieces...dead body wen nor wan die. Nor u de support thienubu?
That is for you and your family and everything good in your life
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by sunnyprof: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
SO TINUBU IS 70YRS OLD 2000-1952
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by sunnyprof: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
2022 -1952 = 70

na only 5 yrs he take senior Obi, Atiku is the oldest man in town then!!

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Petie33: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lashist:

It will be bad to compare myself with you. I dont want to even try it. You have a family of 2kids and as at last year you were earning 25k. Going by the value of dollars today, your earnings is barely 15k and you are happy. Only an illiterate wont know the cause of depreciating naira. If you like let your palm oil be equal to 5 trucks of cement, rate of dollars affect everyone both the rich and the poor.BTW, I'm not your fellow lazy cheesy. I'm into web development (if you know what that means). I've also done some agricultural business that you brag about. I believe currently im better than you in every aspect. You are a married man. That's probably your dp with your kid and you go about insulting people and their parents even though you are already a parent cheesy. You shouldn't toll such path. As a parent, your should avoid throwing insults here and advise others from insulting anyhow. But ofcourse, Naija problems don frustrate you cheesy. Mr Petie, rest please

Hahaha mr. , I am into web development too front and back end web developer but that is for lazy people so I stop and start farming let dollar be equal to 5000 naria it can never affect me or my business because how I sell will determine my purchase power that is what I was trying to tell you if the economy is tough only the tough can ride on with it, it may be a cause to you but a blessing to me if you are hard working you will know that it will end up being a good thing in the country for the economy to be down pls try and be hard working and a good thinker you have it in you to ride on any bad news even the so call insecurity I rest my case
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Lashist(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Petie33:

Hahaha mr. , I am into web development too front and back end web developer but that is for lazy people so I stop and start farming let dollar be equal to 5000 naria it can never affect me or my business because how I sell will determine my purchase power that is what I was trying to tell you if the economy is tough only the tough can ride on with it, it may be a cause to you but a blessing to me if you are hard working you will know that it will end up being a good thing in the country for the economy to be down pls try and be hard working and a good thinker you have it in you to ride on any bad news even the so call insecurity I rest my case
Please get yourself a good education cheesy. When you do, you'd realize that devaluation of your currency will affect you alot. The politicians you worship know that and that's why they promised you 1$ =1naira cheesy. Also stop having bad mouth. It should not come from someone like you cheesy
Enjoy wink
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Petie33: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Lashist:

Please get yourself a good education cheesy. When you do, you'd realize that devaluation of your currency will affect you alot. The politicians you worship know that and that's why they promised you 1$ =1naira cheesy. Also stop having bad mouth. It should not come from someone like you cheesy
Enjoy wink

Oga you are the one who lack good education here let me give you an example, I have Palm trees on 7 acres of land which I intend to add another 10 acres in the next 2 years mix with plantains so devaluation or no devaluation my trees stand if I die today my child have something to continue with. And all the money I am making now I still use part for my real estate investment so I can never be effected like I have teach you before I measure in quantity of good so I can always afford it no matter how much I have things to sell and buy another instance again someone ordered for goods from me recently and I said wait we don't have fuel now but because he needs my goods badly he has to pay for the extra cost of fuel to get his goods on time and I still make my money I hope you learn I am a busy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Lashist(m): 4:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Petie33:

Oga you are the one who lack good education here let me give you an example, I have Palm trees on 7 acres of land which I intend to add another 10 acres in the next 2 years mix with plantains so devaluation or no devaluation my trees stand if I die today my child have something to continue with. And all the money I am making now I still use part for my real estate investment so I can never be effected like I have teach you before I measure in quantity of good so I can always afford it no matter how much I have things to sell and buy another instance again someone ordered for goods from me recently and I said wait we don't have fuel now but because he needs my goods badly he has to pay for the extra cost of fuel to get his goods on time and I still make my money I hope you learn I am a busy man
Please rest. Ask buhari and BAT why they told you they will make 1$=1naira. Even though most of what you are saying are just your fantasies cheesy. You were earning 25k naira last year then suddenly you became the richest farmer in the country that don't give a damn about dollar rate but still asking why price of rice isnt coming down grin grin. mr busy let it go. You shouldnt be so concerned about who rules the country since you are too busy and very rich with lots of palm trees cheesy.Take care and stop replying me
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Petie33: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Lashist:

Please rest. Ask buhari and BAT why they told you they will make 1$=1naira. Even though most of what you are saying are just your fantasies cheesy. You were earning 25k naira last year then suddenly you became the richest farmer in the country that don't give a damn about dollar rate but still asking why price of rice isnt coming down grin grin. mr busy let it go. You shouldnt be so concerned about who rules the country since you are too busy and very rich with lots of palm trees cheesy.Take care and stop replying me

Oga I only pity you that is all I was once like you I am not even replying you for your sake to start with but because of your lazy type that have a strong will they may find this piece and learn from it I will teach you again how we find ourselves in this situation it started from the time that we gain independence the first set of leaders started the process of making the bad decisions only OBJ & PMB act differently and today only this two act the same a good example for you will be what I once went through for the people that I want to help which where my parents I was in Lagos state then my father was a farmer but they still buy more food from the market than they sell I came back home to help them and also start my own farm too dad was like you want to waste your education mom was like you are mad and I just laughed but it's take me 2 years to change their life and my mom was the first one to attack me and chase me out when things were ok each year then they now make 700k then I start mine too and today I make more than them the sweetest part was when I told dad that I will be quitting agri soon he was like are you mad or what you coming in to agri was and will always be a blessing please don't quit guess what my daughter is even leaning now and she is just 3 years old all this problems did not start now and will not end now the only way is production shunned their dollar like China and India I still remember what one leader in India once said "if India can not produce what they wear let them go naked" now answer did they go naked NO please try and learn don't be an educated illiterate please I beg for your children sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Zetty177x: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

What is in the court papers?

Thiefnubuu arrested in Chicago for drug peddling...and is going to Malaysia to serve punishment

1 Like

Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Peacemaker5128: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Rw
Re: Copy Of USA Embassy Official Letter Clearing Tinubu Of Crime In 2003 by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.