Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road (34671 Views)

Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
dinkyicon:
phoool big phool, tou politicize everything, it will soon get to you and you will realize the hard fact too late.
I am not responsible for your frustration, if your problems and grieves made you depressed and unconsolable, approach fast running trailers, stop looking for who to blame
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by Rainstormer: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by virginchaser(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
If South west government can't secure their region how would election take place?
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by Seyitosino(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Northern leaders, ACF, NEF, and every responsible northerner should be ashamed of themselves.

Their contribution to national development: banditry, misery, extreme poverty, religious violence. illiteracy, diseases, terrorism, out-of school children etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by IGBOSON1: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
IPOB miscreants and cannibals have started attacking the south west, you will be annihilated , no place for ESN cannibals hideout in the south west, don't hide under election to wreck havoc

Hatred for Peter Obi and anything Igbo has made you take leave of your senses (or what’s left of it) and start talking utter gibberish! Lay the blame where it properly belongs: at the doorstep of Buhari…the so called ‘commander in chief’ who swore to lead the charge against banditry and terrorism from the front, but who is taking bed rest in London as we speak; together with his criminal-minded and power-hungry enablers like Tinubu!
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by ozimec(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
IPOB miscreants and cannibals have started attacking the south west, you will be annihilated , no place for ESN cannibals hideout in the south west, don't hide under election to wreck havoc

Smh. Sometimes I wonder if people like you suck their mother's breast. Anyway, I blame men that are impregnating all these mad women in the street.....
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by IGBOSON1: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Seyitosino:

Northern leaders, ACF, NEF, and every responsible northerner should be ashamed of themselves.

Their contribution to national development: banditry, misery, extreme poverty, religious violence. illiteracy, diseases, terrorism, out-of school children etc.

I ‘m afraid your post is wasted on them lot! All they care about is the capture and retention of federal power….even if in the process Nigeria is dragged down into the cesspit of penury, misery, bloodletting and hopelessness!
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by themanderon: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

At times I am baffled by the way you people reason. People barely survived being killed and you are here turning it into a joke. Keep smiling and making fun of people till you are consumed by the same violence. The gunmen did not care to know who was in APC or PDP or LP. They only came on a mission to kill and instead of being worried that violence has come too close to a place that was once touted as being peaceful you are making a mockery. Better be wise. There are many people that supported the APC but the same government they voted has failed to protect them from being killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by Shokoloko(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

This is not the work of IPOB. Think harder
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by Ferrarilord: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Igboho was trying to prevent this

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by James91: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
My happiness is that after talking nonsense you only have 9 likes, that show people that are hopeless like you are few.
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by ariesbull: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
that is why they call you cowards....

You are facing IPOB always looking for whom to blame
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
ozimec:

Smh. Sometimes I wonder if people like you suck their mother's breast. Anyway, I blame men that are impregnating all these mad women in the street.....
You don't have to tell me you and your mother's story in Onitsha market that become the amorous customer of ESN cannibals before I know your frustration and unconsolable state, if you are looking for who to blame, go to ESN cannibals hideout
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by Bigchristo: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you being serious right now? Imagine how you display your foolishness, the Owo Catholic attack was alone to let you know that Bokoharam has extended their attacks to Yoruba land, but your hate for IPOB or Peter Obi won’t let you admit the facts
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
James91:
My happiness is that after talking nonsense you only have 9 likes, that show people that are hopeless like you are few.
Hehehehehehehehehe I know the comments that can appeal to zombidients and zombidiots criminals for likes if I want, but , I know people that are deranged and demented embittered will quote me , welcome onboard
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by InvertedHammer: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
/
Good job!!!

Let the Southerners vote in another Fulani man.

This is only a preamble. Sebi una no dey hear. Una go hear am by force. grin grin grin

/
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by caprini1: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
kingthreat:

Like he helped Anambra state. Nonsense
His tenure in Anambra was the safest in security,every single kidnapper left the state,and those that built houses from the proceeds,got their houses demolished.You dont need to report to the police in a crime incident,just get to your local vigilante squad,who links up direct to the police command.
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by kingthreat(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
caprini1:
His tenure in Anambra was the safest in security,every single kidnapper left the state,and those that built houses from the proceeds,got their houses demolished.You dont need to report to the police in a crime incident,just get to your local vigilante squad,who links up direct to the police command.

Nice one. All kidnappers relocated from Anambra state because of Peter Obi. And they all came back because of Obiano
Obidients and lies are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bigchristo:
Are you being serious right now? Imagine how you display your foolishness, the Owo Catholic attack was alone to let you know that Bokoharam has extended their attacks to Yoruba land, but your hate for IPOB or Peter Obi won’t let you admit the facts
I understand your situation, so because I didn't appeal your depression you resort to violence and running amok, if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers, I guess it was the same boko haram that killed Igbos in ozubulu Catholic church killed mostly Igbos in owo
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by sircatherine45(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

Shut up, deranged dolt.
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
sircatherine45:

Shut up, deranged dolt.
Look for your mother and stop blaming other people for your frustration
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by sircatherine45(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joanney:
Cant wait for this administration to end.

No, the administration must continue. Vote APC
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by sircatherine45(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

Shut up, deranged Dolt!

Bloody assshole!
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by sircatherine45(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

I pray hoodlums use you as target practice.

Idiat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
sircatherine45:

I pray hoodlums use you as target practice.
Idiat!
That is for you and your family
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by IGBOSON1: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angelfrost:
Yet people still have the audacity to say APC and Buhari have tried... That they have done better than all past administrations!

How can Karma spare such supporters of failure?!! It's not possible!

No way thunder won't fire you all!

Exactly! This why i find individuals like that Ajuri Ngelale (supposedly a Christian southerner) totally repugnant when he comes on tv to defend this disaster of a Buhari gov’t! And as if he hasn’t done enough damage, now his present cash cow is about to leave, he’s offered his ‘loyalties’ to an even worse option to Buhari…..Tinubu! I doubt dude has any real concern or love for Nigeria! He’s just cashing out from the corrupt nature of Nigerian politics and governance like any other conscienceless opportunist with the gift of the garb would!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by PandoraObi: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
sircatherine45:

Shut up, deranged Dolt!
Bloody assshole!
Your mother is not here , stop calling her names
Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by bablon20(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
These rogues have been hibernating in that bush and coming out to operate on the highway for some months now and Nigeria Police have turned blind eyes to their activities, only God know if they are even the one disguising as kidnappers to perpetrate the evil work. Until when one of their very onw is affected that's when they will act. Thank God no live was lost. December is around the corner, crime will be on the rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road by aku626(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
A country of 200m people don’t have state policing is a shock

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.