Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) (29759 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Gboom: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Hahaha, paper igr with nothing to show for it, ogun is a big for nothing state with nothing to show for it, no good roads, hospital, etc

Do you want to compare abeokuta with Owerri??

1st picture, Meanwhile this is Ibadan the so called largest city in Africa with full of slums.
2nd pics enugu
Though I don't live in Abeokuta and I don't have pictures to counter your erroneous claim, I drove through Abeokuta en route Ibadan last year June and I marveled to see the kind of developments the place has witnessed in terms of road network.

Most of your SE states with a lesser IGR cannot embark on a meaningful project like those I saw in Abeokuta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gboom:

Though I don't live in Abeokuta and I don't have pictures to counter your erroneous claim, I drove through Abeokuta en route Ibadan last year June and I marveled to see the kind of developments the place has witnessed in terms of road network.

Most of your SE states with a lesser IGR cannot embark on a meaningful project like those I saw in Abeokuta

Though you don't live but drove through yen yen yen...abeg spare me those rubbish talk.

Your region is simply overrated, stop electing failures as governors and always call them out when they misbehave like igbos do.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op the picture is from akwa ibom not borno
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Gboom: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Though you don't live but drove through yen yen yen...abeg spare me those rubbish talk.

Your region is simply overrated, stop electing failures as governors and always call them out when they misbehave like igbos do.
You are not intelligent at all; SW is the heart of Nigeria that is why your people are trooping in from time to time through night buses.

If your family don't anyone in the SW that means they are nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by befocused1: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
That photo is not from Maiduguri but from Uyo.
I saw the venue this morning.
See the one for Maiduguri.

Stop deceiving nairalanders.

Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the People's Democratic Party PDP moves to Maiduguri the capital of Borno State today. Watch as many residents of Maiduguri welcome Atiku/Okowa to their beautiful city.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Bantu10: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
quickberry:

nlfpod, sen rule 2

rule 2 kee u there
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gboom:

You are not intelligent at all; SW is the heart of Nigeria that is why your people are trooping in from time to time through night buses.

If your family don't anyone in the SW that means they are nobody

Just say lagos you won't die, Lagos was our former federal capital for 70 yrs plus, don't lay claim to it...and again igbos don't only leave in your region, they live in kano city which is more developed than all your SW states put together minus lagos.

Even your people also enter night bus to come and sell agbo jedi jedi in the east.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Gboom: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Just say lagos you won't die, Lagos was our former federal capital for 70 yrs plus, don't lay claim to it...and again igbos don't only leave in your region, they live in kano city which is more developed than all your SW states put together minus lagos.

Even your people also enter night bus to come and sell agbo jedi jedi in the east.
I know you are pained that you don't have anybody to bring you to SW, don't worry, vacancy for security and cleaners will be needed in my company very soon, I will consider you
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by asanausana91: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
befocused1:
That photo is not from Maiduguri but from Uyo.
I saw the venue this morning.
See the one for Maiduguri.

Stop deceiving nairalanders.

I believe you don't even have TV to watch. Go to arise TV site, and watch the multitudes.
I watched it live on Arise Tv.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gboom:

I know you are pained that you don't have anybody to bring you to SW, don't worry, vacancy for security and cleaners will be needed in my company very soon, I will consider you

There's nothing so enticing about SW, remove lagos and nothing can make me visit such dilapidated region...

Keep that your audio company job for this your sister, so she can go back to ogbomoso b4 she kills us here with her poisonous agbo jedi jedi

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cherrybae:
Atiku the igbo candidate is going no where.

Anyone igbo supports must fail.
Just as you supported Awolowo he failed.
You supported Abiola you know the history.
You supported Falae he failed woefully.
You supported Buhari you can tell the story.

Yoruba are known for supporting failures.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by fk001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
More

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:
Even in their boko haram vice presidential candidate backyard, I ask again...

Where does thief'nubu plans to get vote from??
you just watched a video where they can't show u the whole stadium or area view and you're fantasising on it.your case is like a hungry man eating in the dream. When he wakes up body go tell am.if atiku had not behaved stupidly pdp would have won this election easily. Sadly as it is apc will likely win unless something drastic happens in the north to increase Peter obi support in the north. No northerner can possibly win this election
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Zacks43: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Show us the full pictures, Oga. grin

Atiku had just about 9k votes in the whole of Bornu with over 1.3m voters in 2019.

Atiku should forget North entirely. He is bound to fail there. He should focus on south-south, south-east.

Bornu is 99.9% APC

And OP stop misleading people. That picture you posted is not from Bornu state. Post the Bornu state real rally pics lets see.

You be mumu am from borno State, Buhari is not on the ballot now so if you see crowd today you go fear...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
sai mun bata wuta.
Zaku kama da wuta
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
fk001:
More
if this is the best pdp can do in borno then we already know apc will win borno state
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
I believe you don't even have TV to watch. Go to arise TV site, and watch the multitudes.
I watched it live on Arise Tv.
how many people dey this one sef?are they up to 15000?in the whole bornu?this is a joke
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by fk001(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
if this is the best pdp can do in borno then we already know apc will win borno state

I couldn't post the drone video cos I don't know how to.

Of course APC will definitely win Borno but the margin will not be wide as before. But APC will win Borno state for sure
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Atiku had just about 9k votes in the whole of Bornu with over 1.3m voters in 2019.

Atiku should forget North entirely. He is bound to fail there. He should focus on south-south, south-east.

Bornu is 99.9% APC

And OP stop misleading people. That picture you posted is not from Bornu state. Post the Bornu state real rally pics lets see.

Apc doctored election results. Bvas will curb some of these excesses to the detriment of the drug dealer in chicago
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by imoleoluwa48b: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even in their boko haram vice presidential candidate backyard, I ask again...Where does thief'nubu plans to get vote from??Even in their boko haram vice presidential candidate backyard, I ask again...Where does thief'nubu plans to get vote from??...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Smackerfrino: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is good, no wonder we are told presidential election is two horse race, not for one heavily distorted igbotic feminine voice. Zombidients and then come and rant your frustrations
check the picture again ikot ekpene in borno? grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Medalb: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bantu10:
Tinubu and his horde of urchins will die a painful death. APC kept Nigeria this way, and anything associated with it shouldnt be allowed to live.
why did you hate jagaban like this,as you wish him so it shall be for you
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by quickberry(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bantu10:

rule 2 kee u there
tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by DRsays: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Hahaha, paper igr with nothing to show for it, ogun is a big for nothing state with nothing to show for it, no good roads, hospital, etc

Do you want to compare abeokuta with Owerri??

1st picture, Meanwhile this is Ibadan the so called largest city in Africa with full of slums.
2nd pics enugu

Have you been to Ibadan before?

You are right by saying Ibadan has many slum.

But there are many beautiful places in Ibadan my brother,u only posted the slum

So,u are telling me there's no slum in Owerri?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the People's Democratic Party PDP moves to Maiduguri the capital of Borno State today. Watch as many residents of Maiduguri welcome Atiku/Okowa to their beautiful city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj7ejbOpAU0

The frog-voice raccoon, straight from Iragbiji cocoon cannot do any better. No wonder he lives on drugs. And no wonder his urchins and BATstards keep misbehaving, because they are always high when they eat their ration of drug-laced diaper poopoo from their benefactor, the drug lord criminal.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by Peacecore: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
Beautiful!!!

Operation kick out APC.

The current administration of president Buhari is the worst thing to happen a multi religious and multi cultural nation like NIGERIA.

We must kick out APC so that NIGERIA doesn't implode
You will still rush to the other thread to shout Labour party. People deceiving people.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by slivertongue: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Am clearly against voting APC d biggest political fraud and d epitome of corruption
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
DRsays:

Have you been to Ibadan before?

You are right by saying Ibadan has many slum.

But there are many beautiful places in Ibadan my brother,u only posted the slum

So,u are telling me there's no slum in Owerri?

Owerri city has no single slum lemme shock you, until you people start travelling outside your region, you won't know you're living in hell while insulting someone from the east.

Have you seen our Eastern villages?? If I show you my own native town you go shock. In this country only igbos, hausas and akwa/cross can tell you the true state of most Nigerian states because they've travelled wide.

Next time mind how you talk down on the east.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
you just watched a video where they can't show u the whole stadium or area view and you're fantasising on it.your case is like a hungry man eating in the dream. When he wakes up body go tell am.if atiku had not behaved stupidly pdp would have won this election easily. Sadly as it is apc will likely win unless something drastic happens in the north to increase Peter obi support in the north. No northerner can possibly win this election

Do you know your own case?? You're like the hypocritical clown who thinks all yorubas will vote for tinubu because he's a yoruba but you don't think that the northerners will also vote for their bona-fide sons on the ballot.

What shall we call you??
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Do you know your own case?? You're like the hypocritical clown who thinks all yorubas will vote for tinubu because he's a yoruba but you don't think that the northerners will also vote for their bona-fide sons on the ballot.

What shall we call you??
your stupidity is in capital letters,I can't never vote for tinubu but because you're a zombie you're thinking the way u do.by the way it's only because of his Muslim Muslim ticket I won't vote for him.Hes better than the other 2 candidates combined. Obi failed in anambra and atiiku is a gay klepto but I'll still vote for obi purely because its south east turn
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
your stupidity is in capital letters,I can't never vote for tinubu but because you're a zombie you're thinking the way u do.by the way it's only because of his Muslim Muslim ticket I won't vote for him.Hes better than the other 2 candidates combined. Obi failed in anambra and atiiku is a gay klepto but I'll still vote for obi purely because its south east turn

Despite the fact that tinubu is old and shaking, drug indicted, agbero founder, did nothing in lagos as a governor for 8yrs but he's now claiming other governor's achievements as his blueprint...despite that lagos was the capital of Nigeria for 70yrs plus, the only thing you see wrong with him is MM ticket??

You said Obi did nothing in anambra state despite flooding his achievements all over the internet...we've shown you the fire service he built and commissioned, where is the one tinubu built in lagos?? Have you been to Anambra state?

I'm not forcing you to vote obi oo, but whatever choice you make we'll all suffer it together in this country, just as we warned you guys about buhari, we're warning you again about tinubu...nowhere is safe in nigeria even commuters were kidnapped yesterday along lagos Ibadan express way...it might be you tomorrow
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) by larryk2017: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Bornu is 99.9% APC

Go watch d video, u dat no get sub... Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.