Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? (877 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by HUSTLER001: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
A colleague of mine who celebrated her birthday recently, offered me malt and snacks and I offered it to someone else because I was full already. I couldn't reject it because it may come as rude. I think she later got to know that i gave the drink out and she has been acting stupid ever since.
Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by asuraking: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
What is the big deal?or do you like her?or viceversa?it's this one story?

1 Like

Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
HUSTLER001:
A colleague of mine who celebrated her birthday recently, offered me malt and snacks and I offered it to someone else because I was full already. I couldn't reject it because it may come as rude. I think she later got to know that i gave the drink out and she has been acting stupid ever since.

Seems u like her...if u do, buy her a bday gift.so she can forgive u, ..PS..don't carry face of she dash it out in your front.. kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink
Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by Mystic216: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
It’s rude and disrespectful
Even if you are full and wish to give it out to someone else, let it not be someone in the same company.
You can take it home and eat some other time or use it to entertain a visitor if you won’t eat it

You all should stop acting stupid and call it maturity
Ewu

8 Likes

Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by frozen70(f): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2022
HUSTLER001:

She is not acting stupid

You already know why she gift them to you and you know that you shouldn't have given it out because her eyes are on you

I think you need to explain to her why you gave it out and that ends the drama

Next time don't give her room to give you what you will reject or give out

If you don't want to relate with her then give her gap and let every thing you do with her be official

1 Like

Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by Berrityga: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2022
I gave one of my friend a hoodie sweater last year he only wore it once and few months later he dashed someone else, i was so pissed e just be like say make I pull am from the guy body.

2 Likes

Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s rude and disrespectful
Even if you are full and wish to give it out to someone else, let it not be someone in the same company.
You can take it home and eat some other time or use it to entertain a visitor if you won’t eat it

You all should stop acting stupid and call it maturity
Ewu

C'est fini.
Re: Could I Have Rejected My Colleague's Gift? by Mystic216: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Jovialjune1:

C'est fini.
Merci

(1) (Reply)

Please Etb Structure-first 4 Levels And Actual Salary Package / Uac Aptituede Test? / What Does Comfortable Salary Mean For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.