Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow (12595 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti / Pictures As Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by mcmukoko12(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
ok na
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Gboom: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jamabonny:
Why is he avoiding the east?
It's not yet the time for him to go there.

Even if he does it won't change your hatred attitude towards him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by micellgevity: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
This man really means the biz. He is truly a strategist and a great politician.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by obyno82: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu is the most strategic of all the candidates.

How? This is the mark of desperation. All these moves is because he was definitely told by Arewa elders and the fact that they never gave him any assurances and also PMB has been aloof with him as per the campaign so he wants to pretend to do grassroots campaign, which for me is very funny what is the percentage of the mining population to the total population? if there is any where that mining population is strategic it is Bukuru in Jos not even Nassarawa.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by HomoSapiien: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
obyno82:

How? This is the mark of desperation. All these moves is because he was definitely told by Arewa elders and the fact that they never gave him any assurances and also PMB has been aloof with him as per the campaign so he wants to pretend to do grassroots campaign, which for me is very funny what is the percentage of the mining population to the total population? if there is any where that mining population is strategic it is Bukuru in Jos not even Nassarawa.

Ok.

Cry me a river.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Traplord09: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bola hamburger tinuubff is the next president of thug and killl

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by FORHII: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Selected miners
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
In all his meetings and engagements,, he is the only one talking.

They don't interact.

One person would just stand up and zombiecally echo support for him.
And meeting ends.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by daygee12: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jamabonny:

Now if we say u guys are terrorists u will deny

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pretti5:
I am obidient
may God bles u and may your days be long.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by bigdammyj: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by jamace(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2022

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Kaiser20: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gboom:

It's not yet the time for him to go there.

Even if he does it won't change your hatred attitude towards him
Maybe you are not well informed that the hatred for EMI-LO-KAN Tinubu is Global.
Tinubu has questionable character, everything about him is Scam!
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
What of the promises he made to them nearly 8 years ago Scum
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Emir01: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Election no be joke. Kudos to Tinubu team. The beating will be black and white. Asiwaju is trusted nd tested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Babaken(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
So so townhall meeting village chairman.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Dapson73(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jamabonny:

He's following his schedule. He will be in the east at the right time on schedule.

Asiwaju will enter East gidigba and will have presidential welcome.

He will even be more welcome than the sitting President Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by IbadeHQ: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
BobbieZion:
I will not a still vote him......even if he met with my ancestors in a their grave.

Paul Biya is 89 years old and is celebrating 40 years of useless rule.

It is time to take back our country....
It will shock APC...
FYI...MKO had more acceptance and support of Nigerians still he did not smell the sit.

No matter how had Islamists try, they still have never prevailed.

This is a fight between;
Good and evil;
Right and wrong;
Old and young.
Senseless and sensible.
Fanatics and moderates.

Where will you run to when Tinubu is declared winner. Keep your mind open to accept your enemy's victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Originality007: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:

nothing strategic in this, Baba is just trying to dodge media and debate
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Gboom: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kaiser20:

Maybe you are not well informed that the hatred for EMI-LO-KAN Tinubu is Global.
Tinubu has questionable character, everything about him is Scam!
It's you and your useless kinsmen that are displaying hatred for him because you don't have any politician in your tribe that can match his achievement and you are making a terrible mistake. Hardly you see an elite Igboman castigating him as you and other low life people are doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Goldensword: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi indeed has raised the bar in campaigning for elections in Nigeria, no more roasting and eating of corn along the road, or selling of ground nut or frying of akara, Obi is our next president, in him we trust.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Mandate2023: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
BobbieZion:
I will not a still vote him......even if he met with my ancestors in a their grave.

It will shock APC...
FYI...MKO had more acceptance and support of Nigerians still he did not smell the sit.

This is a fight between;
Good and evil;
Right and wrong;
Old and young.
Senseless and sensible.
Fanatics and moderates.

U r a tribalistic fellow that knows nothing beyond ur reasoning

U r entitled to just 1 vote, u might not have voters card and if u do and vote ur vote might not even count grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Mccullum: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I respected him a lot, I admired his strategies, I love the way he ignored critics..

He is brilliant and visionary for a brighter and rewarding future of Naija

Vote wisely, Tinubu is worthy to be voted for as President of FRN,

he'll be declared as the next president elect of FRN in 2023 by the will of God,

this is what I've seen because of his potentials.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Rainstormer: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmm

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by OLOKOESHIN: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
BobbieZion:

It will shock APC...

This is a fight between;
Good and evil;
Right and wrong;
Old and young.
Senseless and sensible.
Fanatics and moderates.
A piece of condom would have safe the world from having this fool in it...Ipig Bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Bayyajidda(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tradepunter2:
FORGET OBI FOR NOW

OPERATION KICK APC OUT AND DESTROY THEM FOREVER

Stay away from the name Obi in your useless operation. Obi is Atiku's next president. Get that in your skull.
Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

K

Why is pandora pathological liar Obi tuary not campaigning in the SE? He's avoiding the IPOB terrorists Monday sit at home order?
He's the IPOB terrorist leader, we know this already.
That's why he never says anything bad about the terrorists masquerading as Zombidients.
Reno is in severe pain seeing Peter Obi progress and successes. grin

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by okoroemeka(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
HomoSapiien:
how is he strategic?avoiding direct questions by Nigerians and selecting were to go and the type of questions vetted?what is strategic in meeting miners that 80% of them are illegals and don't pay taxes,will he next go an meet the refiners of crude oil in the creeks?,let's call a spade a spade,the APC candidate is suffering from age related problems which made it very essential for his handlers to avoid a situation were he will be asked direct questions and answers are needed immediately,it is normal for an 80+ yr old man to exhibit such problems,old age is a gift of grace but I don't think asiwaju can handle the vast problems of Nigeria with his medical condition which is obvious for everybody to see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by adekolaelect(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jamabonny:
Bcs of their Terrorist activities and politic of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by Ylink4sure: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
He doesn't need SE votes! Twice(2015&2019) Buhari won without SE votes,so Tinubu doesn't need it. Twice Atiku got SE and SS votes(massively) he still lost! SE votes is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Why do you think PDP that has been getting SE votes since 1999 did not find a single Igbo Man worthy of Presidency? Apart from the fact that Igbos gave out freely their votes to PDP since 1999 without any strategic negotiation or preconditions!

Jamabonny:
Mmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow by obaaderemi: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
We may not like this man but he seems like the only one among the three major candidates who really has a well thought out plan for how he wants to run the country. The others are merely riding on the anger of Nigerians, like Buhari did in 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Police Equipment As IG Meets Police Commanders / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions / Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.