Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute (243 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / WAEC 2019 Results Date | WAEC Results To Be Released In 45 Day / This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute by Abratech(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
HOW TO CREATE YOUR E-BOOK USING XYZ TEMPLATE

One Challenge most people have when creating digital products is they don't know how to structure the content,and that is a very huge problem for digital creators,but there is a solution.

There is an effective strategy you can use to create your digital products content in 45 minutes or less.
Yes! You read that right .45 minute or less. How does it work?

It Simple. You use the "Problem -Solution Strategy " hold on, let me explain.

The problem -solution strategy works in a way whereby you start creating your digital products from the end in mind.

Here is what I mean. The first question you should ask yourself is this,"what problem will my digital products solve" when you answer that,you then ask yourself,
"What results will people experience when they are done reading this book or using this digital products" .

Wait a minute !
Don't just read this thing and flip on the pages.

Get your pen and paper and do the work! Write things down.

Now once you have determined what results you will want them to get when they are done with your digital product,the next thing is to list out the steps you want them to take to achieve that Result.

Here is the templates.
At the end of this digital products, I want X to create Y results,

And for them to create these results, they have to take these 5 or 10 major steps(whatever number of steps you think they need to take to create the results.)

Now list out the steps.
Step1------------------------
Step 2------------------------
Step 3-------------------------
Step 4--------------------------
Step 5--------------------------
Step n-------------------------

Please take your time to list out these steps.

Done? Awesome ! Now that you've listed out these steps, the next thing you have to do is write out exactly how they will achieve each of these steps, and the tools they have to use(if there are any).
So...

To achieve step 1 you have to do xyz, because if you do xyz, you will get ABC.
To do xyz, you would need to do EFG, and to get EFG done, this is how you do it :----------------.

There are some tools that can aid you in doing this and they are :--------------

You get the gist right? Now, what you have to do is to replicate this for all the different steps and expand it as much as you should - if you have to.

At the end, you give a summary and wrap it up.

Put a price tag on it, sell the hell out of that digital product, while you smile to the bank.

Yeah Yeah, I know. You are welcome.
Read this template again. Understand it very well and then implement it.
Re: How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute by Phimzy: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is really helpful.I just wrote 1 article!
Re: How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute by Mhurfhy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Not clear. You should do more explanations like you are explaining it to a 10yr old. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute by Abratech(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16
Phimzy:
This is really helpful.I just wrote 1 article!

Thanks
Re: How To Create Your E-book In 45 Minute by Abratech(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16
Mhurfhy:
Not clear. You should do more explanations like you are explaining it to a 10yr old. Thank you

Nice 👍

(1) (Reply)

Secrets In Number Bases System Most Students Don't Know�� / Study In South Africa / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Deadline For Payment Of Acceptance And School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.