Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) (2997 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by owobokiri(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

ifele adirogi n'iru ma ncha ma ncha.
Negodu the kind of pictures inwelu obi post a ebea.
Ana ekwugheri as usual...
Ndi mgbu United
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Kyase(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What is this?

Shame even allow una open thread on this? What a pity!

Na why no much noise about the rally/campaign be that na

Was telling Garfield1 that Benue is going the apc way but he was arguing with me

Both labour and pdp are not campaigning the right way in Benue

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Kyase(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Nah viewing center be this Abi wetin

Mkar mountain new year celebration Dey get crowd pass this one and na only Gboko areas boys Dey go lol
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Confirmedzombie: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi is a disgrace to humanity and Ndigbo.

Is it by force to contest for president.

Chia

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Confirmedzombie: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
I was even thinking by now that the Internet will be on fire.

What a poor campaign.

Shame on IPOB. See how Obi is even looking older than Tinubu.

Obi is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by descarado: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Reality on ground making some osters u there to start mumbling. They thought its by flooding social media with mumbo jumbo.

The same social media they said obi is the president of. Every day and night, they are here with palcipitating hearts seeing their dreams fade away.

We move, no time for inconsequentialities.

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

ifele adirogi n'iru ma ncha ma ncha.
Negodu the kind of pictures inwelu obi post a ebea.
I hope you watch the live video? and see the organic love without inducement Obi will clear

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by fk001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol cheesy grin

The whole Benue that you guys are chest-beating about?

If not because the OP is an OBi fan I would think it was a prank by one of the opposition.

Damn!! This is so shallow

Below is Atiku campaign in one of APC stronghold

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Solome: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Even my local government chairman election get crowd pass this rubbish. Go and see crowd in PDP rally in Maiduguri, then you know the meaning of multitudes.
then why are you in pain, ok they no reach 50 take the fate and restore your peace. Agbado urchins.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by tinsel: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Two rallies now( Nassarawa and Benue) all flopped.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by ABBkelvin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:

Na why no much noise about the rally/campaign be that na

Was telling Garfield1 that Benue is going the apc way but he was arguing with me

Both labour and pdp are not campaigning the right way in Benue

I am of the opinion that garfield is deluded about the influence of social media propaganda when it comes to election in Nigeria, this is suppose to be the surest state for PO in NC and see numbers not upto 10k in political campaign not rally oo.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by ABBkelvin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
descarado:
Reality on ground making some osters u there to start mumbling. They thought its by flooding social media with mumbo jumbo.

The same social media they said obi is the president of. Every day and night, they are here with palcipitating hearts seeing their dreams fade away.

We move, no time for inconsequentialities.
Brotherman, I am begging you, it is not time to laugh yet, let's wait till March next year to start making jest of political Neophyte of the eastern region.

I gave one of them a thorough lecture on where the Igbos need to begin if they want to get anything out of Nigeria by 2050 in one of my 2020s post. That region is a fail region politically thats the price of losing a seccession war.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by ABBkelvin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
fk001:
Lol cheesy grin

The whole Benue that you guys are chest-beating about?

If not because the OP is an OBi fan I would think it was a prank by one of the opposition.

Damn!! This is so shallow

Below is Atiku campaign in one of APC stronghold
Asin, it was supposed to be there surest state..... Obedient is a very low IQ group of people who lack real critical thinking capabilities.

I cringed anytime I came across their post on the social media space
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by descarado: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:

Brotherman, I am begging you, it is not time to laugh yet, let's wait till March next year to start making jest of political Neophyte of the eastern region.

I gave one of them a thorough lecture on where the Igbos need to begin if they want to get anything out of Nigeria by 2050 in one of my 2020s post. That region is a fail region politically thats the price of losing a secession war.
lipsrsealed
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118252640:
Watch LP rally through this link below

https://fb.watch/gHsUavyAym/

Shame. Everywhere empty. Is Peter Obi contesting for a Councillorship position? Cause the few People I see on this campaign venue no reach 1k. grin grin

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by fk001(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:

Asin, it was supposed to be there surest state..... Obedient is a very low IQ group of people who lack real critical thinking capabilities.

I cringed anytime I came across their post on the social media space

Do you think we call them Zombie just to taunt them? Lol guyyyyy they earned the name Zombieidiots.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118252864:

I feel your pain

People wey come my wedding double pass this people wey attend Peter Obi's campaign rally. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by DesChyko: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
No Inter House sports photoshoots and edits.

Everything organic

Obi Datti!!!!!
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by DesChyko: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

People wey come my wedding double pass this people wey attend Peter Obi's campaign rally. grin grin

If nah you, you no go come?

People go wan see who agree endure this Kain thing for better for worse. But I no know of they were surprised or not surprised in the end undecided
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
DesChyko:

If nah you, you no go come?

People go wan see who agree endure this Kain thing for better for worse. But I no know of they were surprised or not surprised in the end undecided

I dey craze? Wetin wan carry me go IPOB Bandits gathering?

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by DesChyko: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:
see numbers not upto 10k in political campaign not rally oo.

Obi dey learn figures where urchins dey.

See as dem dey visit all our campaigns and rally dey dutifully update is with attendance register count grin

Obi dey keep some urchins busy with assignments as Alaba don pursue dem and ASUU no wan give dem joy either.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Kyase(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:

I am of the opinion that garfield is deluded about the influence of social media propaganda when it comes to election in Nigeria, this is suppose to be the surest state for PO in NC and see numbers not upto 10k in political campaign not rally oo.

I pity any analyst staking his time and resources on LP presidency, I repeat Obi will hardly win any state out of the 36 state in the country.

Garfield1 believed so much on social media noise as you started
He keeps arguing with me on some issues
States like Benue, Nassarawa, Kaduna and Kano are states only few can argue with me on
I told a guy even kd bachir el Rufia can’t even argue with me on that state

Social media noise only translates to just 15% of reliability here in Nigeria
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I dey craze? Wetin wan carry me go Bandits gathering?

You wey go host wedding for Una foot soldiers, Wetin you expect?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Mosesvic11(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Even my local government chairman election get crowd pass this rubbish. Go and see crowd in PDP rally in Maiduguri, then you know the meaning of multitudes.
e d pain am
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by ABBkelvin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:

Garfield1 believed so much on social media noise as you started
He keeps arguing with me on some issues
States like Benue, Nassarawa, Kaduna and Kano are states only few can argue with me on
I told a guy even kd bachir el Rufia can’t even argue with me on that state

Social media noise only translates to just 15% of reliability here in Nigeria
TBH, I am not sure 15% is the actual value of social media influence on political election in Nigeria, more like 6.25%.

80% of youth between the age of 18-30 in southern Nigeria and most of North Central(most active social media user) in Nigeria don't have PVC, the one that have PVC among them don't go out to vote. This are factual information back up by data few of us here have access to from the government.

Anything noise on social media from Obidient can be classify as a pure echo chamber and its so repetitive that after a period of time a normal human being get bored of those rhetoric and the online campaign suddenly lose steam, gbam and that will be the end of PO presidential ambition.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by Kyase(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
ABBkelvin:
TBH, I am not sure 15% is the actual value of social media influence on political election in Nigeria, more like 6.25%.

80% of youth between the age of 18-30 in southern Nigeria and most of North Central(most active social media user) in Nigeria don't have PVC, the one that have PVC among them don't go out to vote. This are factual information back up by data few of us here have access to from the government.

Anything noise on social media from Obidient can be classify as a pure echo chamber and its so repetitive that after a period of time a normal human being get bored of those rhetoric and the online campaign suddenly lose steam, gbam and that will be the end of PO presidential ambition.
The 15% is just a + & - situation
I don’t think PO is contesting to win
He’s just catching cruise
My sister just like some other people around me are staunch obidient
I carelessly asked her the other day, if she has voters card
She told me, Nope and among all these people only 2 told me they registered to vote and one even traveled and he won’t be able to vote

All these online obidients only like 45% would be able to vote in 2023

I’m not even sure Obi will come third

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by ABBkelvin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:

The 15% is just a + & - situation
I don’t think PO is contesting to win
He’s just catching cruise
My sister just like some other people around me are staunch obidient
I carelessly asked her the other day, if she has voters card
She told me, Nope and among all these people only 2 told me they registered to vote and one even traveled and he won’t be able to vote

All these online obidients only like 45% would be able to vote in 2023

I’m not even sure Obi will come third

Chai grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) by labelle123(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
ObiDatti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Lagos Obi Datti Rally Thread / Election Day Sit At Home Across South East UPDATES / Hilda Baci Is Now Officially On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.