Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You (1288 Views)

Having Difficulty In Getting Pregnant Or Can't Get Your Woman Pregnant / Do You Satisfy Her Sexually? / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please if you're going through this as a teenager, young or old man.... Man na man please get in touch with me today for permanent treatment for life....

Please it's very important to satisfy your woman,let her be saying thank you,I love you daddy ,and God bless you as you're digging her... please everything is not money you have to be a man naturally....

There's nature and roots..

Let me help you with my knowledge, revive your sexual drive naturally...

It's disheartening I have the solution and there's still people out there suffering from erectile dysfunction,weak erection and premature ejaculation or you don't last long in bed.... This is not roadside mixture that you'll use once and it's potency will stop once you ejaculate,This will control your erection permanently and I'll first give you what you're going to take to flush out excess sugar in your system before taking the main erection herbal drinks and herbal powder....

Perfect treatment.

Check my signature or profile to reach out to me today.

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
You'll be glad you reach out to me or you know me..

Please take good care of yourself.

Nobody can love you as you love yourself..

The infections or underlying diseases or any health challenges you might me be going through talk to me today,there's nothing herbs can not cure except surgery

Don't remain silent

Consultation is absolutely free

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Get this my herbal combo today and say bye to any erection problem permanently you'll be glad
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Remove all the piles,sugar in your system and revive your libido with my HERBS.....

All natural and effective to make you last very well in bed and go several rounds till your wife said I'm tired and okay....

Natural herbs specifically for MEN.....

I'll send one specific herbs too to chew,you can chew it alone or Add milk........

It's very bitter but restore your sexual health permanently..

You'll be glad....

Check my signature

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Get in here,let me treat you permanently with natural herbs
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Contact me if you're having erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and weak erection
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2023
Contact me today for permanent treatment on any erection problems
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2023
If you can't go more than a round,you don't last long,you're dealing with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and weak erection, contact me for permanent treatment,stop buying cheap road side mixtures to perform temporarily..

Treat yourself permanently with natural herbs from a professional without any additives,the root cause need to be tackled and sustain good blood flow to your penis, revive your libido and strength permanently.

Check my signature to reach me.youll definitely refer your friends.
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Don't be an indomie man, satisfy her from 30minutes and above ,and little part of the herbs works in your system for 3months before you can even think of taking out if it again,you'll be experiencing good blood flow to your penis and constant early morning erection regularly,be in charge and be a man.

No matter your age this work perfectly for you and help you regain your confidence again.

How you're going to take them for effective results I'll guide you.

Any other recent or long time infections let me know,I'll treat you. Or any problem to your vital signs like high blood pressure talk to me.

Check my signature below
Contact me through any of these numbers

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
You're dealing with erectile dysfunction, weak erection and premature ejaculation contact me.

It's one time treatment. All natural Herbal ingredients.

How you're going to mix them and use them, I'll let you know.

You'll refer your friends.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Contact me and be glad on any health issues at all
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Contact me today and be glad
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Don't remain silent, take good care of yourself

Contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 on WhatsApp

You'll be glad with the permanent treatment
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by obapedepede: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Get the real Solution,
CURE IT

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
obapedepede:
Get the real Solution,
CURE IT
stop disturbing my posts or derailing it,let us see what you're actually selling not by graphic design....

For potent herbs straight from the farm and from professional

Contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5.
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Get in touch today and be glad .

The best combo way to treat erectile dysfunction,weak erection, premature ejaculation and boost your testosterone or libido very well.

Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Contact me today regarding your erectile dysfunction, weak erection and premature ejaculation,low libido,low sperm count treatment

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp
Re: You Don't Satisfy Her Sexually?Or can't go more than one round?This Is For You by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:43am On Apr 25
Be in charge naturally, avoid mixtures with additives and side effects,use pure herbs

Contact me 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5/0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Of Kidney Problems That May Be Noticeable In The Urine / Alternative To Using Expensive Creams Like Mary Kay For A Youthful Look / Nigerian Youths And Ageing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.