Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel (404 Views)

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / All Set For The Private Burial Of Deacon Stephen Ejueyitsi Aganbi / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by umoh461(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
By Anietie Ekong 

Those who have accused Pastor Umo Eno of being the third term agenda of Deacon Udom Emmanuel may need no further evidence than what took place at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium today: the flag off of the Gubernatorial campaign of the Pastor.

The speech by Pastor Umo Eno which he tagged "My contract with Akwa Ibom people" apart from being drab, boring and full of political rhetorics and not pointing to any action plan, sounded too familiar to me. It was like I'd heard exactly the same thing before.

A little fact check confirmed my fear: Pastor  Umo Eno's speech today is a crude plagiarism of speeches and statistics thrown up by Governor Udom Emmanuel in the past. You don't need to read the guber candidate's speech if you had previously read or listened to that of Governor Udom Emmanuel!

From beginning to the end of the speech Pastor Umo Eno or whoever wrote the speech for him just brought out Governor Udom Emmanuel's speeches and dubbed them word for word. Such intellectual laziness with no originality of thoughts and ideas!

Just an instance will suffice for now. During a statewide broadcast to mark the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State on September 23, 2022, Governor Udom Emmanuel had this to say:

"My dear Akwaibomites in the last seven years plus, we have ensured that you have peace in this state and that the security of life and property remain our first business of government. Our people are no longer being kidnapped, or are politically motivated assassinations the norm as it used to be, anti-social tendencies are almost nonexistence. Our youths have decided to protect the identity and soul of the state by maintaining the peace.  From Uyo, to Mbo, from Ibeno to Ekpat Akwa, all over the state, you can move peacefully without the fear of being attacked, it was not always like this, you will all agree with me."

As if on cue to repeat what Governor Udom Emmanuel had earlier said, Pastor Umo Eno did not disappoint today. Hear him: 

"Today, while insecurity has assumed a worrisome dimension in many parts of the nation, Akwa Ibom State has been an oasis of peace and tranquillity. From the fishing creeks in Mbo to the Raffia City of Ikot Ekpene or to the sandy beaches of Ibeno, or the inviting boulevards in Uyo, our people can travel any time any hour in peace and in absolute security.

"Today, our people go to bed and sleep soundly with their two eyes closed. It wasn't always like this. Not too long ago, our people were kidnapped, murdered and politically muscled and killed. People were removed from churches and killed in the most brutal of manner, a lot of Nigerians did not desire to visit our State for fear of being kidnapped, but today, that ugly narrative has changed."

Also check out what Pastor Umo Eno said about how politics should not divide us and place it side by side with what the Governor also said during the anniversary broadcast. 

The speech by Pastor Umo Eno is replete with wholesale plagiarism of past speeches of Governor Udom Emmanuel. You can check it out yourself.

Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by Ubongikouwem: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
An unacceptable third term agenda of udom Emmanuel

The all expected ruling on the certificate forgery will throw him off balance

FCT for the first time since 2015
I dedicate it to the expected victory of Akan Okon over umoh Eno
Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by Blue3k(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ubongikouwem:

Will you vote against PDP in Akwa Ibom after declaring this unacceptable?
Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by jetwonder(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin Umo Eno Will not win

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by Phantom233: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
What do you expect from a man who didn't write waec but has BSC result.
Anyway the Court will officially sack him soon.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by FirstSon01: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
He will soon be thrown out by the court, it's just a matter of time.

SS governors and trying to impose rubbish as successors. They should ask Oshiobaba how it went with Obaseki.

Now Wike, Okowa, Udom are trying to do same.

They should take lessons, and all their candidates are all dubious people.

Why not just select people of impeccable character that'll be loyal to you??
Re: PLAGIARISM: Pastor Umo Eno, A Cheap Copy Of Deacon Udom Emmanuel by Naijapromoter: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
So true, Umo Eno may lose at the coming court case
Ubongikouwem:

The all expected ruling on the certificate forgery will throw him off balance

FCT for the first time since 2015
I dedicate it to the expected victory of Akan Okon over umoh Eno

(1) (Reply)

A Former Aide To Gov. Obiano Talks On Peter-Obi’s Foreign Currency Investments. / Full Report: Tinubu Has No Employment Record With Us – Deloitte / Ipob Donates N3.5b, For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.