Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City (30425 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by SaLongs1(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
So why did Russia or US and other countries have Nuclear weapons at the first place? Isn’t it meant for use? Let’s be honest if Russia actually want to overrun Ukraine it won’t take them this long, you people forgot something about Ukraine and Russia is like Ghana and Nigeria consider the numbers of Nigerians residing in Ghana when there’s an outbreak of crisis then you will start lunching attack killing Ghanaians alongside your fellow Nigerians? As we speak millions of Ukrainians still reside in Russia soils while some Russians are trapped in Ukraine this is the main reasons Russia still agrees to use conventional types of weapons otherwise if they unleash full scale war on Ukraine they can not withstand the wraths, don’t allow anybody to fool you go and check history.
Nobody is buying such false propaganda anymore, with the wickedness Pootin is attacking civilians he is not using nuclear weapons for the simple fact that the West will submit him for good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Flier: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Cantonese:
Failed mission.

A needless, reckless and irresponsible move in the first place. Russian military has been exposed. Aside from nuclear arms, Ukrainians are able to push them back into Russia and claim part of Russian lands l
Not that Ukrainian soldiers can really defeat Russia soldiers but moral in Russian army is very low since Russia isn’t attacked unlike Ukrainian who are defending their country with their lives
And now Putin is begging through diplomatic back channels for negotiation to start because he will surely lose power the way things are going apart from that,withdrawing across the River can never safe him it’s a waste of time because Ukrainians are not planning to cross the river,Ukrainians will first cancel the land corridor from Russia to Crimea and attack the other part of the river through Dnipro straight to Mariupol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Bigchristo: 1:05am On Nov 10, 2022
SaLongs1:
Nobody is buying such false propaganda anymore, with the wickedness Pootin is attacking civilians he is not using nuclear weapons for the simple fact that the West will submit him for good.
The west can never engage in Nuclear war with Russia because of Ukraine soon you will see them declining to render support to Ukraine, even President Joe Biden has already hinted on that, you think Americans are happy seeing their Taxpayers money being used to finance war in a foreign country? Think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:18am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
mumu palm wine tapper you know nothing about warfare. Putin has and will always be a capitalist. He is undermining Russia true power. Get some nut head Russian Commie on the block and watch the greatest fighting force occupy Washington, Berlin and Alaska. Ukraine didn't force any single retreat this is Putin playing to the gallery notepad given to him

They don't have sense. Western media has brainwashed them into believing Putin is stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by ken6488(m): 1:54am On Nov 10, 2022
ocelot2006:
Well, the Russians did hold that part of the Kherson Oblast quite successfully for months. The pullback honestly makes sense as the river will definitely serve as a natural barrier. Besides, Gen. Suruviken did say that he'll make hard decisions to protect his men.

That said, I don't see this pullback/retreat going down well in Russia and will likely hurt Putin and the already mauled reputation and morale of the Russian Armed Forces and the Russian Federation at large. Any offensive against Mykolaiv and Odessa are now officially off the table. Oh be rest assured that the west and Ukraine will play this continuously and fully utilize it in their information war.

The question now is: what's next? A huge chunk of Russia's mobilized force will be entering the theatre of operation very soon, so what will the Russian High Command do next?
it quite funny Russia has mobilise 300k troops 100k troops training in Belarus

And they just withdraw
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
So why did Russia or US and other countries have Nuclear weapons at the first place? Isn’t it meant for use? Let’s be honest if Russia actually want to overrun Ukraine it won’t take them this long, you people forgot something about Ukraine and Russia is like Ghana and Nigeria consider the numbers of Nigerians residing in Ghana when there’s an outbreak of crisis then you will start lunching attack killing Ghanaians alongside your fellow Nigerians? As we speak millions of Ukrainians still reside in Russia soils while some Russians are trapped in Ukraine this is the main reasons Russia still agrees to use conventional types of weapons otherwise if they unleash full scale war on Ukraine they can not withstand the wraths, don’t allow anybody to fool you go and check history.

Ho please. I am tired of all these excuses.

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2022
IamaNigerianGuy:

They don't have sense. Western media has brainwashed them into believing Putin is stupid.

You are a Nigerian guy. You probably think that buhari is a master strategist.
You dummies are easily impressed. While on the subject which hemisphere news do you subscribe to, where do you get this gospel truth news Nigerian guy? NTA?
Boy go take several seats.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Okhuadams(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
mumu palm wine tapper you know nothing about warfare. Putin has and will always be a capitalist. He is undermining Russia true power. Get some nut head Russian Commie on the block and watch the greatest fighting force occupy Washington, Berlin and Alaska. Ukraine didn't force any single retreat this is Putin playing to the gallery notepad given to him
u too b mumu watin b ur own gain for the war watin Russian don give you as supporter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Okhuadams(m): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Good.

Leave them to lick their wounds

Putin my mentorrrrr cool cool
Omoko Putin ur mentor na pple like una dey shout Obidients up and down dey cause APC as evil while supporting another Evil in the person of Putin if them put American visa and Russia visa no be American u go choose. Ur sense don leave u, ur mumu don do

3 Likes

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by KangaIye: 2:41am On Nov 10, 2022
I hope Russian isn't planning to go Nuke on Kherson city

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by womenareapezz: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2022
SaLongs1:
USSR crumbled because of Afghanistan but the US still killed the head of Alkaida even after they had left the country just to show who is boss.
an educator is one who engage in the act of leading people out of ignorance!!

You just lead that ediot out of ignorance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by useni1: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Okhuadams:
u too b mumu watin b ur own gain for the war watin Russian don give you as supporter
communist don't want gain. I want to abolish money and private ownership of property. Wealth is depression. Normally ogun supposed strike you but I still dey check if you don ready to die
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Yankee101: 3:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Putin is going
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by lampi: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
useless analysis by you.
If I may ask of what benefits is the war to Russia

2 Likes

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Karnice600: 4:01am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
You don package anoda one come again.
Even if Putin drops dead now, you go still say na strategy.
Last I checked, God doesn't create empty skulls.., but I'm afraid you're a strong exception to this
fact.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Echeofune(m): 4:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Teaser4:
Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu has ordered his troops to withdraw from the west bank of the Dnipro River in the face of Ukrainian attacks near the southern city of Kherson.

In televised comments, the general said it was no longer possible to supply Kherson city and proposed taking up defensive lines on the eastern bank of the river.

He claimed it was safer for troops to leave because Ukraine was planning to flood the city, but did not provide evidence.

The announcement marked one of Russia's most significant retreats and a potential turning point in the war, now nearing the end of its ninth month.

Source: Skynews

.good news from Russia.just hope it will be the end of this their madness[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Karnice600: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Bigchristo:

Yeah. We've checked history and it says you aren't the first fool and won't be the last either. So get lost.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Okhuadams(m): 4:27am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
communist don't want gain. I want to abolish money and private ownership of property. Wealth is depression. Normally ogun supposed strike you but I still dey check if you don ready to die
Why not send am idiot
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by useni1: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Karnice600:

You don package anoda one come again.
Even if Putin drops dead now, you go still say na strategy.
Last I checked, God doesn't create empty skulls.., but I'm afraid you're a strong exception to this
fact.
is that your account i told you to send me? i need to give you $500 for a job well done. don't be scared i am globally known. presently in Cuba and will be flying out to China in three weeks time before proceeding to North Korea
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Goodnigga: 4:37am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:
SSA to Putin
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Goodnigga: 4:40am On Nov 10, 2022
ocelot2006:
Well, the Russians did hold that part of the Kherson Oblast quite successfully for months. The pullback honestly makes sense as the river will definitely serve as a natural barrier. Besides, Gen. Suruviken did say that he'll make hard decisions to protect his men.

That said, I don't see this pullback/retreat going down well in Russia and will likely hurt Putin and the already mauled reputation and morale of the Russian Armed Forces and the Russian Federation at large. Any offensive against Mykolaiv and Odessa are now officially off the table. Oh be rest assured that the west and Ukraine will play this continuously and fully utilize it in their information war.

The question now is: what's next? A huge chunk of Russia's mobilized force will be entering the theatre of operation very soon, so what will the Russian High Command do next?
Until they wear Russian Forces over useless fight and expose their weakness to the world.

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by useni1: 4:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
SSA to Putin
learn to respect me so I don't unleash my missiles. Western tards can crow all they like, but from Day 1 it has been Moscow that controls the momentum and flow of events in Ukraine, Everything is dictated under Moscow terms
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by lagosrd: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Where are the pro-

Slava Ukraini cool

We are here ooooo. Don't mind those white head pro Russia nazist who enjoy bullying others.
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Hotice085: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:

What is the name of the bush you come from Sambisa or Olosho DerrickzB jungle

Wetin we no go hear from POOtins cry babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Hotice085: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Where are the pro-

Slava Ukraini cool

Have you seen that one legged man with one eye called DerrickzB, abi him do finally kpia on top olosho?

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Hotice085: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2022
godofuck231:
u think say war na 45 minutes movie? Lol

When una leader DerrickzB de dance like tortoise at the beginning of the war all of una de follow dance too, now u de tell us wetin we been de tell una
We go dark was the code, ask that crab
Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Hotice085: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting..
But the Russians are surely planning something..
First..they evacuated civilians..now..it's their troops
They will surely blow up Dt fucking dam on the Dnipro River..then flood d whole of kherson..while blaming d Ukrainians of cus..
So the Ukrainian troops storming kherson should all prepare for a nice swim...

Blah blah blah blah blah
Boy sharap ya mouth even General Amaggedon is sweating like a Christmas goat now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by MasterKernel: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:

Your name says it all, certain religion washes away login, even after seeing they retreated, yet it's hard to believe it, because of their hate for West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Dawnofhope: 5:28am On Nov 10, 2022
tianshie:

So putin is pretending to retreat while his forces actually die from Ukrainian fire. He is the greatest strategist.
rather his armies are dying to pretend they are losing while they are winning . When we told them russia was wrong they said no . What is now the benefit of the war?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2022
useni1:

Spoken like a true poor soul. Keep waiting for them to take from the rich and come share to your broke dusty ass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.