Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts (417 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Will Win Based On Achievements – Lawan Boasts / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nigeria’s Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, has expressed confidence that the All Progressives Congress will win the 2023 presidential election with its standard bearer and his running mate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima respectively.

Lawan made the boast in his goodwill message at a special dinner organised for patrons and advisors of the APC at the Campaign Headquarters in Abuja.

The Campaign Patrons and Advisers are made up of former governors, National Assembly members, ministers, accomplished politicians, and former senior appointees of the Federal Government.

In his address, the Senate President attributed his confidence in Tinubu and Shettima to their achievements in their various political journeys.

He said, “The APC is on its way to winning the elections with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima who are great Nigerians that have achieved a lot in their various political journeys.”

Addressing the participants, Tinubu described the campaign patrons as politicians of repute who have worked hard for the party and sacrificed so much for the growth of democracy in Nigeria.

This was disclosed in a statement issued by Dr. Makut Macham, Director of Press and Public Affairs to the Director General of APC Presidential Campaign Council, Gov Simon Lalong.

Tinubu expressed delight that they are fully behind him and his vision to give Nigeria a ‘Renewed Hope’ to make it better.

The former governor reassured them that when elected, he will do his best to tap the experience, knowledge and skills of technocrats from various parts of the country to address the challenges of the nation.

Shettima also applauded the audience, saying the wide acceptance of his joint ticket with the APC national leader demonstrates that Nigeria’s are moving beyond the politics of ethnicity and religious sentiments to considering capacity and excellence.

Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong, who obviously seemed impressed with the dinner reception, appreciated the campaign patrons and advisers over their conviction to support the Tinubu-Shettima ticket.

“While promising to do his best to carry all Nigerians along, the campaign DG said the PCC members have vast experience, connections and followership to ensure the campaign does not derail.

“The DG said he was looking forward to having them in Jos for the flag-off of the campaigns which will herald the nationwide movement to engage the people,” the statement said.

Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by temitope27(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Clear the way

JAGABAN IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Dreal1247: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Delusion of the century.
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Dreal1247: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
A thousand photoshops cannot save you people. Nigerians are Obediently useful.
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by duro4chang(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
I know it. I am sure of it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Comot road for our next president.... Tinubu is the only person that can change the narrative of this country.

He had done it already in Lagos and he can do more better in Nigeria at large.... You don't have to Yoruba or Muslim to support Tinubu, you just need to have a human feeling.

Suffering is too much in this country, now we have the chance to stop it by believing on Tinubu.
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Myaffair: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Foolish majority can do anything.
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Naira20: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
President obi please come
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by Jones4190(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
I woke up last night to re-read that BAT drugs CTC from US. After reading it, my conscience prick me & said to myself, I can no longer continue on this journey shouting & campaigning for BAT alone, that I need to do more to keep spreading the BAT #RenewedHope message anywhere I'm now
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by quickberry(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Victoria ascerta grin
Re: APC Will Win With Tinubu, Shettima, Lawan Boasts by StrongandMighty: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na party members them be, so you don't expect them to say otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Asked Peter Obi A Powerful Question Ahead Of 2023 Election / Soludo’s Ultimate Ambition Is To Be President / Atiku In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.