Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone (366 Views)

Best Prayer Camp In Rivers State - Prayer Camps In Portharcourt / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Its quite common that our religious leaders and prophets will encourage and lead us in prayers on and on about getting reach we need to know that those countries that aren't even praying a beat a there making it, why because we are encourage to pray but lack the motivation to think creatively and act,.
The world needs new ideas today and thise ideas are hidden right in our brains we shouldn't pray and relax thinking the wealth would come, no!! It wont but the moment we would decide to start thinking and acting in brilliant ways we would mine that wealth we are praying for. Prayer alone is not the thing but you need smart thinking and actions,if not other countries will be producing billionaires while we would be building much habitat for poverty
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joseph1964:
1. Its quite common that our religious leaders and prophets will encourage and lead us in prayers on and on about getting reach we need to know that those countries that aren't even praying a beat a there making it, why because we are encourage to pray but lack the motivation to think creatively and act,.

2. The world needs new ideas today and thise ideas are hidden right in our brains we shouldn't pray and relax thinking the wealth would come, no!! It wont but the moment we would decide to start thinking and acting in brilliant ways we would mine that wealth we are praying for. Prayer alone is not the thing but you need smart thinking and actions,if not other countries will be producing billionaires while we would be building much habitat for poverty
1. But the very one who you pretend encourages you to pray for your needs, also made it clear you are not to do so in public - in the hearing or seeing of others - warning that such acts essentially nullify your prayers making your acts of ritual and not of real benefit to you or anyone. So all that noise pollution from your prayer serves the glory of your so-called religious leaders who seem to enjoy it at the cost of others. undecided

2. Jesus Christ did not send His disciples out to solve the problems of the world. Nor did He call them to come up with solutions to make them rich and the lot. You cannot chase treasures of Heaven by chasing treasures here on earth. Jesus Christ said you are to abandon your treasures here on earth in order that you may have treasures in Heaven instead. So, it isn't prayer that is in the way of folks but religious lies which their religious leaders continue to shine them full of. undecided
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But the very one who you pretend encourages you to pray for your needs, also made it clear you are not to do so in public - in the hearing or seeing of others - warning that such acts essentially nullify your prayers making your acts of ritual and not of real benefit to you or anyone. So all that noise pollution from your prayer serves the glory of your so-called religious leaders who seem to enjoy it at the cost of others. undecided

2. Jesus Christ did not send His disciples out to solve the problems of the world. Nor did He call them to come up with solutions to make them rich and the lot. You cannot chase treasures of Heaven by chasing treasures here on earth. Jesus Christ said you are to abandon your treasures here on earth in order that you may have treasures in Heaven instead. So, it isn't prayer that is in the way of folks but religious lies which their religious leaders continue to shine them full of. undecided
you know 8 a kind of agree with you,
But the aspect treasures dont misconcept it, you abondon earthly treasures to chase heavenly one sure but its same chris that promise riches and also gave riches tO many hard working in the scripture, if solomom never hard the qualities God wont even look at him.
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joseph1964:

you know 8 a kind of agree with you,
But the aspect treasures dont misconcept it, you abondon earthly treasures to chase heavenly one sure but its same chris that promise riches and also gave riches tO many hard working in the scripture, if solomom never hard the qualities God wont even look at him.
Solomon was of God's Old Covenant Law, an agreement which God gave to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins for the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan - a Nation that is of this very here world - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Solomon belongs to God's Old Law of Moses. undecided

Jesus Christ, on the other hand, is God's promised agreement of peace, a separate and different agreement meant for individuals - not Nations or peoples or groups- as Law in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom that is not of this here world- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. God's New Covenant is the Constitution in the Kingdom of God that each are called to live by from even before the moment one becomes born-again, and according to that Law, one is to abandon all possessions - sell it all and give to the poor - in order to obtain treasure in Heaven in addition to buying a part in Heaven for self. That is as decreed Jesus Christ, the King in the Kingdom of God. undecided

You are not called as Solomon or any of the Old Covenant folks were, so you hurt your own self comparing yourself to them in anyway when Jesus Christ is the one you are called to emulate - John 14 vs 6 - 12 undecided
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Solomon was of God's Old Covenant Law, an agreement which God gave to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins for the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan - a Nation that is of this very here world - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Solomon belongs to God's Old Law of Moses. undecided

Jesus Christ, on the other hand, is God's promised agreement of peace, a separate and different agreement meant for individuals - not Nations or peoples or groups- as Law in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom that is not of this here world- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. God's New Covenant is the Constitution in the Kingdom of God that each are called to live by from even before the moment one becomes born-again, and according to that Law, one is to abandon all possessions - sell it all and give to the poor - in order to obtain treasure in Heaven in addition to buying a part in Heaven for self. That is as decreed Jesus Christ, the King in the Kingdom of God. undecided

You are not called as Solomon or any of the Old Covenant folks were, so you hurt your own self comparing yourself to them in anyway when Jesus Christ is the one you are called to emulate - John 14 vs 6 - 12 undecided
sur you are right, but i would like you to tell me if you can sell out you all belonging and give it out to the poor ,tithe exist because will give us riches on earth too, so he also emphasise we give and we would earn more if earning riches were not part of his plan he wont even let it happen.
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joseph1964:
1.sur you are right, but i would like you to tell me if you can sell out you all belonging and give it out to the poor ,

2. tithe exist because will give us riches on earth too, so he also emphasise we give and we would earn more if earning riches were not part of his plan he wont even let it happen.
1. I already did it or I should say God found a way to force me to let it all go. Remember where Jesus Christ said, " with men is it impossible but with God it is not impossible", Jesus Christ said it in reference to a man who is rich giving it all away to follow God, right? Well, God can make it happen if you are willing to abandon it all in order to have Heaven. undecided

2. Tithing has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. That Law is of God's Old Law of Moses. Instead , as Jesus Christ explained in Matthew 17 vs 24 - 27, the children of the King aka Sons of God do not pay tithes in the Kingdom of God. What that invariably means is that when you pretend to pay tithes using the name of God, yiu relegate yourself to a status lower than that of the children of God who by decree do not pay tithes/taxes in the name of God. undecided

As for what Jesus Christ said of giving and it shall be given to us, He meant that we are to give all we have away in other to receive from God so we can continue to give even more. He didn't mean that as a wealth accumulation plan of sorts here on earth cause one thing that rule which at it's very core applies to pretty much everything in the Kingdom of God- Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 12.....- means that in order to receive more from God, you are to continuing giving away everything you already have. undecided
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I already did it or I should say God found a way to force me to let it all go. Remember where Jesus Christ said, " with men is it impossible but with God it is not impossible", Jesus Christ said it in reference to a man who is rich giving it all away to follow God, right? Well, God can make it happen if you are willing to abandon it all in order to have Heaven. undecided

2. Tithing has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. That Law is of God's Old Law of Moses. Instead , as Jesus Christ explained in Matthew 17 vs 24 - 27, the children of the King aka Sons of God do not pay tithes in the Kingdom of God. What that invariably means is that when you pretend to pay tithes using the name of God, yiu relegate yourself to a status lower than that of the children of God who by decree do not pay tithes/taxes in the name of God. undecided

As for what Jesus Christ said of giving and it shall be given to us, He meant that we are to give all we have away in other to receive from God so we can continue to give even more. He didn't mean that as a wealth accumulation plan of sorts here on earth cause one thing that rule which at it's very core applies to pretty much everything in the Kingdom of God- Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 12.....- means that in order to receive more from God, you are to continuing giving away everything you already have. undecided
Ok now in a nut shell. You trying to say accumulating wealth is not part of Gods agenda for believers??
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joseph1964:

Ok now in a nut shell. You trying to say accumulating wealth is not part of Gods agenda for believers??
Absolutely not a part of it at all! We are meant to continue using what we have been given in order to receive more so we can use even more - that's what Jesus Christ taught His followers to do. It is the same rule as far as love, understanding, wisdom, faith, etc. You don't sit and accumulate. You continue to use what you have in order to receive more. undecided
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Absolutely not a part of it at all! We are meant to continue using what we have been given in order to receive more so we can use even more - that's what Jesus Christ taught His followers to do. It is the same rule as far as love, understanding, wisdom, faith, etc. You don't sit and accumulate. You continue to use what you have in order to receive more. undecided
and technically that is what i meant
I said do not pray alone buy rather thinking and action matters for your journey to move on basically wealth journey for religious wealth aspirers
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Joseph1964:
I said do not pray alone buy rather thinking and action matters for your journey to move on basically wealth journey for religious wealth aspirers
You and I know that isn't remotely technically what you meant as there are there no real examples of this to be found in Christiandom, the religion, today. undecided

As for thoughts and actions, we are not called to brainstorm these things. We are already told by Jesus Christ what it is we are to do and our job is to do as commanded. There is no "moving of wealth" nor are we called to be "religious wealth aspirers" , we are instead called to be servants and slaves of God doing exactly that which God has commanded us to do. undecided
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Joseph1964:
Better don't let that guy mislead you. He is known for twisting scriptures on this forum
Re: Why We Should Not Be Building Prayer Camps Alone by Joseph1964(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Better don't let that guy mislead you. He is known for twisting scriptures on this forum
thank you for that notification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The King's Circle || Episode 3 || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / The Most Dangerous Man On Earth Is The Man That Is Born Again. / Shocking Moment Prophet Revealed To Woman That Her Husband Is Her ‘dead Brother’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.