Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

African Mother And Their Bargaining Tricks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Mother And Their Bargaining Tricks (247 Views)

Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Mother And Their Bargaining Tricks by meedoLock(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
He get as our mother dey do am that time wey we small, most especially when they wan get u foot wears or outfit.

My own mum would bargaining until the seller start they use wan kind eyes look us grin

He get time wey I had to stop following mum down to the market. By the shoe like that, if e no size me I go use something adjust am. Lol grin

Just hit this on a Ghanian Twitter page.

See some reactions below:

Re: African Mother And Their Bargaining Tricks by meedoLock(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Make make mod epp push this to the wall. We wan learn experiences grin
Re: African Mother And Their Bargaining Tricks by Desire18: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
I want to learn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rumours Have It That........... / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Single Mothers Charity Lunch On Saturday, 25th March In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.