Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. (4694 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by ThankUUJesus: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter Obi wife is something else . An exceptional and uncommon woman from calabar. I believe he married this woman as a virgin. Her joy and liveliness is so heart worming. This woman de make me feel like getting married. I go marry my calabar women. Whether from calabar or Uyo.

God really blessed Peter Obi with a good wife apart from his wealth. When you see a good woman you will know. Very beautiful and lovely Woman. God please give me a virgin wife like this.

Please guys make sure you marry any girl you disvirgin o. Don't spoil our wives for us. Women close your legs and God will bless you with a man like me or Peter Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Benue did well.

A well organised and colourful event.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Lanretoye(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
This one wanto marry cos of rally...one of the characteristics of typical obi's supporters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by habsydiamond(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
In football underdogs can pull a surprise on a giant.. in this coming election anything is possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Piggyeasterner: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
with her smelling Ikpu

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by NwaIdeato: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
with her smelling Ikpu
You mean like your mother's toto? you don't have to project your family struggles bro

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by BossGerald: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Benue did well.

A well organised and colourful event.

Nwa trans nkisi hwfar??
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by doggedfighter(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

Nwa trans nkisi hwfar??

Onye ma m ? grin

I am fine thank you !
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by BossGerald: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

Onye ma m ? grin

I am fine thank you !

O bu m, ofu onye Ana asi unu abiala grin

How your area naa? Hope they're obediently cool cool ?
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by wingmanIII: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:

You mean like your mother's toto? you don't have to project your family struggles bro

What do you expect from one whose family name is piggy. Family of pigs!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by doggedfighter(f): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
BossGerald:

O bu m, ofu onye Ana asi unu abiala grin

How your area naa? Hope they're obediently cool cool ?

Obidient to the core and cool as well !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Daviddson(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

God really blessed Peter Obi with a good wife apart from his wealth. When you see a good woman you will know. Very beautiful and lovely Woman. God please give me a virgin wife like this.
How does physical beauty become the criteria for judging a woman's character?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by madapcmod: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Our Akwa ibom wife is full package not the kpanla fish thug fighting in the senate and insulting a physically challenged.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by ThankUUJesus: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daviddson:
u no sabi read? did I talk about only her physical beauty?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by NuruDiddy: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
with her smelling Ikpu
Like ikpu Nne gi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Moh247: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2022
I like as she dey flex her life rocking high heels, designer shades and gold watch

Na Obi dey mumu himself dey wear one boxers and singlet about

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by AfonjaEmir: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Zombie on severe pains.

He-badan brown roof mongrels, just need to yarn dust to cover their tears!!

Pain and heartache kee you dia!...

Moh247:
I like as she dey flex her life rocking high heels, designer shades and gold watch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by sees1010(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
with her smelling Ikpu

Says Folake elder brother..

hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by shortIGBOman: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2022
You wan burn your hand abi? Marry any IGBO woman and see the outcome. You go run come here come open thread about, how your new Igbo Wife is doing....................... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Tochi3(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Zombie on severe pains.

He-badan brown roof mongrels, just need to yarn dust to cover their tears!!

Pain and heartache kee you dia!...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Chinjo2: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2022
So you never still marry?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by techWriter1: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Benue knew well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
with her smelling Ikpu
You're irresponsible for spewing such rubbish about a woman

This Tinubu APC supporters are so irresponsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by ngadaAwo: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by ThankUUJesus: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Chinjo2:
So you never still marry?
if you are a virgin you can pm let's get married
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2022
I can attest to the fact that calabar and akwa ibom women dey ok in marriage
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Daviddson(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
u no sabi read? did I talk about only her physical beauty?
So what do you know about her personal character that's making you praise her?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by BATified2023: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Daviddson:
u dey mind those kids
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by pstemma1990: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Moh247:

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Brownshoe: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Not in Nigeria
habsydiamond:
In football underdogs can pull a surprise on a giant.. in this coming election anything is possible.
if you give most of the people you see there 5k/10k,they will vote otherwise, black people worship their stomach first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requiem Biafra - Quotes from the War / How Should The Fg Stop Boko Haram? / Three Igbos get senior executive and judiciary positions in New Jersey, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.