Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Would Sadio Mane Play In The 2022 World Cup ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Would Sadio Mane Play In The 2022 World Cup ? (155 Views)

How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) / Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Sadio Mane Play In The 2022 World Cup ? by Tkcruiseandodds: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Senegalese forward Sadio Mane has been ruled out of the World Cup after suffering an injury in his Bayern Munich side’s 6-1 Bundesliga win over Werder Bremen on Tuesday.

The 30-year-old forward went down 15 minutes into the game against Werder Bremen in a Bundesliga match.

With his country’s first match of the Qatar showpiece in just 12 days time, it appears that – according to L’Equipe – Mane’s issue is enough to see him miss out.

After the match on Tuesday, Julian Nagelsmann, coach of Bayern had said, “I can’t say anything for sure, he took a blow to the head of his shin.

“That’s an unpleasant spot, it radiates a bit into the muscles. I think he has to go to the X-ray to see if there is something there because it is splintering easily. But I hope that nothing is wrong. I can’t say anything for sure yet.”

(1) (Reply)

Sports Programmes On Radio / England Vs Iran 6-2 Highlights(download Video) / Ronaldo Seeks New Club After Man Utd Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.