Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. (1984 Views)

Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Curious345: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi - SS 70%, SE 98%, MB 45%, NE 10%, NW 30%, SW 35%

Tinubu - SS 4%, SE 0.4%, MB 20%, NE 40%, NW 5%, SW 50%

Atiku- SS 25%, SE 1%, MB 35%, NE 50%, NW 65%, SW 15%

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
Obi - SS 70%, SE 98%, MB 45%, NE 10%, NW 30%, SW 35%

Tinubu - SS 4%, SE 0.4%, MB 20%, NE 40%, NW 5%, SW 50%

Atiku- SS 25%, SE 1%, MB 35%, NE 50%, NW 65%, SW 15%
All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Curious345: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
lol

11 Likes

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
mumu

13 Likes

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu
You must be out of your mind. You need to have your head examined. Obi that you are ignorantly following will never call me mumu when I did not insult him. You lack proper home training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
lol
I also laugh at your comment.
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be out of your mind. You need to have your head examined. Obi that you are ignorantly following will never call me mumu when I did not insult him. You lack proper home training.
mumu mumu

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Didijiji:
I am mumu.I have no sense. I am just following Peter Obi foolishly mumu
Yes I can see that you are mumu like your parents. You were badly trained just like your parents too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Nijablast: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria get used to him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by NuruDiddy: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by sees1010(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=NuruDiddy post=118263912][/quote] I can see clearly that you are one of Obi's attack dogs. I have been dealing with you and I will continue to. See how uncomfortable you are. Look at the time you typed this rubbish. You just have to have your head examined in case Tinubu's matter has scattered your brain. I know right now you must be having high BP. You have just started because I will be dealing with all of you Obi asslickers.
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes I can see that you are mumu like your parents. You were badly trained just like your parents too.
mumu

How can African Escobar rule Nigeria?

Wonders shall never end
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
I am mumu
Yes you are mumu. All of you are really mumu. Asslickers and Obi's attack dogs. I am going to deal with you. Dogs are known for barking. Continue to bark. Tinubu will rule this country wether you like it or not.
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes you are mumu. All of you are really mumu. Asslickers and Obi's attack dogs. I am going to deal with you. Dogs are known for barking. Continue to bark. Tinubu will rule this country wether you like it or not.
mumu… keep editing my comments and showing how desperate you druggies want to grab power in Nigeria
TINUBU WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA!
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu… keep editing my comments and showing how desperate you druggies want to grab power in Nigeria
TINUBU WILL RULE NIGERIA!
Yes Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. I congratulate him in advance.
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
I am mumu.I am a fool

How can African Escobar rule Nigeria?

Wonders shall never end
Yes you are what you call yourself. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He will govern Nigeria. You will all bow before him. Tinubu is the best man for the job.
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by kcnwaigbo: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
The biased mods should also push this to the front page
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by youngbabaj(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Rubbish
South east will always vote for pdp
U see that other party, the new one, them no go see up to %20
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You have said it all. Tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. He will lead this country . Victory is sure.
Keep editing my posts like you guys are running helter skelter now trying to change Tinubu drug story
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
Keep editing my posts like you guys are running helter skelter now trying to change Tinubu drug story
You are the only drug lord . You act like a boy under the control of drugs
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are the only drug lord . You act like a boy under the control of drugs
DURO

You go wait for Tinubu to become president till you grow white hair.

NO BE ONLY PRESIDENT
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:

I go wait for Tinubu to become president till I grow white hair.

NO BE ONLY PRESIDENT
Yes you will. If you dont want go and kill ya self. Nigeria shall be great
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by Didijiji: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes you will. If you dont want go and kill ya self. Nigeria shall be great
MUMU

E no far again.... Abiola's treatment will be child's play

They signs are obvious
Re: Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Didijiji:
I AM A MUMU

E no far again.... Abiola's treatment will be child's play
on PETER OBI

They signs are obvious
I Know. He will be disgraced. Tinubu is the next president

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Shatters Pdp’s Hope / 769 Osun Workers Caught In Certificate Scandal(photos) / Tinubu Spotted Making Meaningful Contributions At AU Summit: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.