Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) (28422 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Strikethem:
How is this venue, don't you see the taxi color?
u dey mind d goat..he wants to be noticed
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

Sure, I keep my words... I don't know why Nlfpmod always abandoned my thread which as nothing to do with politics.
You're an old member on this forum you should know its modus operandi.
Contents that have nothing to do with politics are hard to reach. Unless you regularly call the attention of supermods to each content.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by JASONjnr(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2022
yahmohy27:

Oga shutup, not every youth wants Obi

You can't be a reasonable and intelligent youth not to want Obi....

Probably one of those touts that sleeps under the bridge and be stealing people's phone to come online and be typing absolute nonsense.....

You must be the stupidest idiots of all times not to want a better Nigeria....

Olodo of the highest order......Normally, you no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga the above pictures is Edo State, it's obvious you haven't been to Benin City before. That is Edo State ogbeni
Don't try convincing a blind man. They are pained by Obi's popularity among the masses.It will soon shock them
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Every time mistake this mistake that. You dey always do mistake. angry

You post more fake news than anybody else in this world.

Na so dem go do mistake lose ...
Bunch if liars ..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by sonature1: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

The moment mod see as obi thread, Nlfpmod
No even verify, he push it to front page fast.

Agbado in disguise, that is Edo State.

That's the colour of the commercial bus in Benin City.

I thought you said you would mind your business and stay away from politics!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by ndukwechinasa: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Imported IPOB People from Aba. Nobody send Peter Obi for Edo. Edo
rally go worst pass their failed rallies in Nasarawa and Benue.
Edo is even more obedient than any state in Nigeria. Akpa Amu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga you dey ment? Labour party campaign vehicles and team passed every area in Benin City today including mine, telling everyone to come out in mass to welcome Mr Peter Obi who will be coming over to Benin City on Friday.

Do you know the colour of taxi vehicles and buses in Edo State? It's yellow and Red oga.

I know you're an urchin but try get sense small and stop embarrassing yourself online
God bless you.
I spent years in Edo state and can never mistake their buses.
Especially the ones loading ring road to main gate, uniben with their load speakers blasting out hit jamz.

That guy ihordspy will soon collapse with the hatred and envy that is burning him up!
Guy rest., ontop how much sef! Peanut wey Dem dey pay you, u no go let person hear word again
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by shawnfamous(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This is benue state today. Stop lying.
dem don drag your papa today, how u see am ? grin grin
U come online dey form jagaban with empty skull, dem observe u, derive u join am..
Na Edo be that bros, u dey form who get sense.. now e don clear for your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
Edo is even more obedient than any state in Nigeria. Akpa Amu.

You go see their rally. E go be like Birthday party. Peter Obi na low budget Councillor him be. Nobody like am except few IGBO People. grin

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
I'm overly excited that the youths are taking it upon themselves to fight for their future......

If I was Atiku or Tinubu, I'd step down. This way, the people will respect and show massive regards to me.

But because of greed, 5hey will rather waste their monies for nothing....

Atiku should E contesting for the fifth times now ...

Tinubu own na plain foolishness.....You can't ignore your age and health all because of the title. With the money he has stolen from Lagos... Tinubu will never lack nor his tenth generation....But greed will not allow him to reason.... Emilokan my foot.

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL trying to blackmail those better than his own candidate.

My only joy in this political arena is that no IIGBOS will ever smell the presidency
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by OmarBashir: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Let me ask you all this question,

1. someone nailed in a narcotic case why was he not arraigned and jailed?

2. ExxonMobil is an American Oil firm, why was he not fired the moment that case came up?

3. Was there at any point Nigeria government got extradition request from the US?

4. Tinubu was in exile during NADECO days and frequented Both US and UK and some other European countries why was he not arraigned and extradited to the US to answer to his crimes?

Mischief makers you all are just looking for avenue to discredit Asiwaju, but let me tell you, Asiwaju have crossed the river before the Bridge collapsed.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by texas1990(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Which mistake? Mr man that is Edo State, I saw them today
and u saw the crowd tooo, I never knew the whole of edo is up to this, 10 million for just a walk in edo, wow,
awon oniyeye Obi supporters.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2022
OmarBashir:

2. ExxonMobil is an American Oil firm, why was he not fired the moment that case came up?

3. Was there at any point Nigeria government got extradition request from the US?

4. Tinubu was in exile during NADECO days and frequented Both US and UK and some other European countries why was he not arraigned and extradited to the US to answer to his crimes?

Mischief makers you all are just looking for avenue to discredit Asiwaju, but let me tell you, Asiwaju have crossed the river before the Bridge collapsed.
I'm not here to argue with u or anyone. Tinubu of the NADECO era was my man but I wouldn't want the tinubu of today to be president simply of one fact: the man is too old and weak. Period.
He should go and rest and let others do the work
I won't respond anymore because what I said is the fact
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2022
haslaw:

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL trying to blackmail those better than his own candidate.

My only joy in this political arena is that no IIGBOS will ever smell the presidency

You can tag everyone you see online as ipob or Igbo till you eventually tag your father online as an ipob....

Since anyone who wants a better Nigeria is Igbo and IPOB...

Sense is far from your declared head ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by madapcmod: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Starhearts:

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.

Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible

Who cares?

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu can only dream of ruling Irajigbi QED

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
The political rally that resemble the protest of IPOB Terrorists from the East.
Na everybody be IPOB and na every OBI supporter be IGBO for una stupid eyes..
TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS..
Every living urchin shall be disgraced next year, alongside their druglord and his boko haram running mate

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by kingyakos: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
The political rally that resemble the protest of IPOB Terrorists from the East.

If e pain u, go open ur mama pu**sy and enter

Edo na Obi/Datti
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Tenses: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Bros, never choke to beyond before the result is called.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2022
XerXers:

Those in Edo state have confirmed it. I can now trust that Facebook page without explaining to you

I will not bother with those who are paid to keep you busy and distracted from the odiousness of Ahmed Tinubu.

Notice they are here everyday and all day, attacking anything that is not Tinubu, sowing seeds of discord, etc.

These are their briefs from their handlers who are also here and evaluate their performance.

How can we beat these enemies of the people in their ugly game?, Become Obidient.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Nosalucho008: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.
that is ring road in Benin city, EDO state. Moreover does buses are painted with Edo taxi color

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Lastmessenger2: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2022
He has gone to two states in the north and now he is going to edo( South south) the next should be Ibadan(south west)
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.
Unku stop arguing. The bus color in the last pic is that of Edo state. They even passed by my work place yesterday. So pls, stop the argument

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Urchin ,that is Edo state stop hating
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Edo Man dey tell you say na him state you dey follow am dey argue? You be Urchin oh, didn’t you see the commercial busses depicting Edo colors me urchin am talking to you
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by GoooodHardDick: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Imported IPOB People from Aba. Nobody send Peter Obi for Edo. Edo
rally go worst pass their failed rallies in Nasarawa and Benue.

Unfortunately we binis are Obidient here and our support goes to peter Obi. We'll vote massively for him come 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2022
OmarBashir:

Answer to each of your question below:
1. He was already in Nigeria when the case came up and he was represented by his lawyer who sought for plea bargain.

2. Olodo, he retired from Exxon Mobil in 1991 and the case came up in 1993. How would you fire whom has retired? Sense!

3. The then head of government can explain that and not within your spirited mind to know that and since he agreed to the crime by requesting for plea bargain, what is the need for extradition?
Sense!

4. The case has already been settled because he entered plead bargain as US is not a banana republic to exhume already done deal case. The main issue is that he is a former drug lord and doesn't represent a good image of the nation.

Nobody want to discredit Tinubu but he already discredited himself by his activities shrouded in secrecy.
Age no one knows it.
Family background no one knows it.
Primary school attended no one knows it. At least I still have my primary school and secondary mates that I can point to and they can say I am his mate in primary or secondary schools.
Secondary school attended no one knows it.
Source of wealth hidden. He was the one that said during military raid to his house, he lost everything and he has to start from scratch. Thankfully as at that time, he has no single company traceable to him but today after joining politics in 1998, he has fleet of everything. What is the source?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Why are you so pained na?? You didnt even verify before saying what you cant prove
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Olaolex: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2022
yahmohy27:

Oga shutup, not every youth wants Obi
Yes! He forgot to say sensible youth. Not every youth but sensible ones. Get that into your urchin's brain
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

You can tag everyone you see online as ipob or Igbo till you eventually tag your father online as an ipob....

Since anyone who wants a better Nigeria is Igbo and IPOB...

Sense is far from your declared head ...

IPOB CARNNIBALS are too DULL... This one thinks he is successfully masquerading as other tribes.

You can smelly a smelly IPOB CARNNIBAL a mile away
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Olaolex: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You go see their rally. E go be like Birthday party. Peter Obi na low budget Councillor him be. Nobody like am except few IGBO People. grin
Make sure you get snipper ready o.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Vipro(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

So you don't know Edo state uses yellow and Red colour of vehicle as clearly seen in the pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon / Mali Crisis: Summit With Buhari, Others End In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.