Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc (23032 Views)

UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student / The New Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences (UNIBEN) / Oau 2017 Cutoff Mark For Faculty Of Law, Pharmacy And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by 07kjb: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2022
That's the spirit of an IGBO MAN,DO THE WORK AND TAKE THE PRIDE

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

VOTE L.P
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by Franzinni: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2022
The natural black man instinct is hate and jealousy and dismissal of other people efforts because deep down we appreciate the effort of the other person but won't be focused enough to achieve anything close ... So we dismiss it and find any reason to discredit the effort the person put in...

But I commend the actions of these men. Bravo!
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by concho(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Vote wisely

Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by PaedophileProph: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Simple thing ASUU was asking for
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by Komu1048(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Jack500:
So, how does this nonsense become news?

Renovating an office space?

Is that what UNIZIK is celebrating?

SMH!

But it would have elated you if they had gone there to steal TV, AC and some gadget?

What have u ever done for ur school from pri to the highest of them

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by rhymesnoni(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2022
TheMensch:
If I like make I become the POTUS, shishi una no go see. lipsrsealed
After every woes una put me through while an undergraduate, una still get mind talk say I fit come repair the least thing as FAN for una...
Make una no do make I carry this 4.47 swear for una oo cry
Thunder fire all of una for there lipsrsealed
Nonsense and alumni

After you graduate all this IL feelings go vanish. I used to think like you while I was an undergraduate. the lecturers I used to hate then, am very close to some now, the ones am not close to, I don't have any hard feelings towards them anymore. we grow and move!!!!
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by treatise: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2022
VoltageDivida:
Why am I seeing a wall mounted AC in the office? pls other alumni should help replace it with split AC asap.

Good job by the guys!
Wall AC is earsier to maintain especially in that kind of environment. Dem try
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by EdiskyHarry: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
So this is what education in Nigeria has finally been reduced to?
So sad
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin UNIZIK my Alma mater,a school � of stress and wahala.Unistress.
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by victorazy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
BUT government is collecting sch fees money. I won't try this at home. I rather give my parents.
Re: Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc by LambastuccyTy: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gzggdgd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Africa Country Have The Best Educational System? / Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.