Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi (1003 Views)

My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad / Reactions As 50 Cent Announces Nigeria Tour (pic) / A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
American rapper 50 cent has taken to his Instagram page to announce that he would be doing a series on scammers and he put hushpuppi pictures to go with the post. shocked shocked

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by LesbianBoy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hushpuppi would go down in history o. The funny thing is, he is not the best at it or should I say he didn't scam the most money. There are guys that have made more than him in this scamming business and are still making yet dem never catch them.

But I think the way he flexed his stolen money was legendary. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by FORHII: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hush na good boy....
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by Urheadmaster(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi would go down in history o. The funny thing is, he is not the best at it or should I say he didn't scam the most money. There are guys that have made more than him in this scamming business and are still making yet dem never catch them.

But I think the way he flexed his stolen money was legendary. grin grin grin grin

Aren't you surprised that Hushpuppi a Nigeria and a Yoruba boy inspired once American best rapper to even have time to do series about #HUSHPUPPItongue
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by immortalcrown(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
E go loud oh!
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by LesbianBoy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Mofa is still the boss tongue

That one that is a fear fear

Let them arrest him first before he becomes a boss according to you grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by ValCon888: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is what it means when they say a fractional minority of people give the entire country a bad name.

Now 50Cent will make this series about Hushpuppi, which will reinforce the negative image across the world that all Nigerians are scammers.

Visas will be denied, job opportunities will be lost, unnecessary hostilities against our citizens abroad, all because of a man who had to broadcast his ill-gotten wealth on social media.

Meanwhile, 95% of Nigerians are hardworking, resilient people going about their businesses and trying to survive.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by PerfectStranger(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
He should include “ghost and tommy” in the series too. Omor I miss Power cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by sees1010(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Yoruba to the world..

Gbayi..Awon yahoo plus

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by irunoko(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:

he put too much attention on himself that's why the west saw him as a target
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by hedonido: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Ijaya. Just look how he stands tall even in defeat.

In retrospect, this guy was legendary. Not necessarily in terms of the prolificacy of his scamming exploits, but more because of his perverse charisma and the impudent flamboyance of his 'doings'.

Thinking about it, instagram is not the same without him. All these other Nigerian glamour boys, some even possibly richer than him, don't come close.
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by sammy7410(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2022
He should add Buhari and APC too

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by agadez007(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Yoruba lagba

Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by mytime24(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Fake news
Not a verify account of 50cent
Re: 50 Cent Announces He Is Working On A Series On Hushpuppi by squash47(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
He should include “ghost and tommy” in the series too. Omor I miss Power cheesy

And make Tariq the snitch wink

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Be A Gold Digger– Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Ex-wife, Redvigor / Just Arriver! Imported Magnetic Beads For Sale / Did Kanye Steal "diamonds" From Sierra Leone's Chosan 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.