Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. (437 Views)

External Reserves Drop By $950m In 17 Days — CBN Report / Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:37am On Nov 10, 2022
This thread is actually created out of the inspiration of reading a particular thread on Nairaland where Some People were celebrating Making Less Than $2 per Month through Blogging.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by Tenshades(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2022
How much is your training?

1 Like

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
SMART MONEY SOLUTION

S - Social Media

M - Marketing

A - Advertising

R - Relationship.

T - Technology.

SMART MONEY SOLUTION For Today (January 8, 2022)

SMART MONEY EVALUATION: EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $100 PER DAY. EASY CPA MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS

STEP 1:

Visit www*cpagrip*com

STEP 2:

Go To "Offer Tools", then Click on "My Offers".

STEP 3:

Change The Country To "United States"

STEP 4:

Insert "Giftcard" on The Search Box to display All The offers of Giftcards to you.

STEP 5:

You can select Any Giftcards of Any Popular Eatery, E-shop or Company.

Such Giftcards include ( Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, Chipotle, Roblox)

Avoid these following Giftcards (PayPal and Visa Giftcards). There conversion rate will be low.

STEP 6:

Make Sure To Chose A Desktop Version for Your Offers so that Even Smart Phone Users can be able to complete your offer.

STEP 7:

Copy Your Affiliate Link for One of The Giftcard Offers. You'll get paid your Affiliate Commission as soon as Anyone Clicks on Your Affiliate Link.

STEP 8:

Go To www*bio*link to create a landing page by creating your link.

STEP 9:

Add up Your Chosen Offer on Cpagrip to Your Bio. Add Up The Title and The Affiliate Link with The Picture of The Offer.

STEP 10:

Copy Your New Bio*link containing your offer.

STEP 11:

Post The Link on Your Instagram Bio so that you can promote it to A Specific Audience on Instagram.

STEP 12:

Assuming The Giftcard to The Fast Food Joint You Chose is "Chipotle". Then, you can search for the official page of "Chipotle" on Instagram so that you can have easy access to the people that Follow and Like "Chipotle".

STEP 13:

Click on Any of Their Posts (Images). You'll have Access To The Thousands of People that Love Their Posts.

STEP 14:

Reachout To The Accounts of People with A Content Greeting Them and Informing Them of The Benefit of Your Offer.

STEP 15:

To Automate The Entire Process of Reaching out to people on Instagram so that you don't do it manually yourself, you can download the extension "DM bot for Instagram". Another option is to download "Phantom Buster". These Two Bots will help You send Unlimited Preset Messages to Many People on Instagram so that you don't do the entire process manually by yourself.

STEP 16:

Your Aim is to reach out to hundreds of people everyday. The Conversion rate of doing this is HIGH so People will Register Under Your Affiliate Link.

With this method, You can earn Atleast $100 Daily when you have Atleast 60 people clicking and registering for The Offer with your Affiliate Link.

Read More And Learn More SMART MONEY SOLUTION Tactics Using The Sensitization Weblink Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7514934/smart-money-solution-tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by wasiubello: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Nice bro
Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Chatgpt To Write A Book From The Scratch | Openai Chatgpt Full Tutori / Bring Your Inverters, Solar Systems And Street Lights Back To Life / 15ton Trucks With Box Back Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.