Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu (41154 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by shopwiser: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Godispeace:
This guy must be like those POS Robbers . read deeply his post, read btw the line
you seem daft....its simple... rich man thief una go dey hail am.. but poor man thief una go burn am...motherfxxker...maintain the same energy...nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by shopwiser: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Makanaki127:

Is it the politicians that sent them to come and Rob the POS, let any politicians go and Rob from any POS stand and see if he won't be set ablaze
its unrealistic... you have a thief trying to come in as a president.. start with that one first... hypocrites
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by mikywonder(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
ipob terrorists have killed all the policemen in that axis

U are sick walahi
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by RomanGreen: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
why can't they handover them to the police for prosecution?

Idio.t, the way Deborah killers were handed over to the police and the matter died a natural death right? I do not support jungle justice but you're a bloody hypocrite. All you do on this platform is promote tribalism and ethnic slurs. Shame on you moro.n
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Psoul(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
One of them happened to be an ex Policeman.
I wonder the kind of crime he was committing while in active duty.

1 Like

Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by FullBlastLight: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:

Of all d crimes committed in dis Nation, mention any one dt police has ever prosecuted 2 public appeal!
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Prayfortheworld: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShoeWorld:
Bad for them, Good for POS operators

I sell all types of sneakers and Canvas
And you no dy post any
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chai
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Emola12(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
cheesy cheesy minus 2 votes for Peter Pandora Obituary cheesy grin
ti eni to de ma lamo
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Fadafada231(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
kingthreat:

No. Police came.

Good, I'm not supporting his crime but jungle justice isn't the solution. He is lucky
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by magzey: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
That was too Barbaric from Igbos niggars, Jungle justice is never an Answer.God have mercy

Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by galaxy2020(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Judgement well served.
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Limassol(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tzar91:

I support what they did to them, if you have been robbed b4 you will understand why i support jungle justice

Two wrongs don't make a right... Isn't it?

Jungle justice is always almost cruel and inhuman. No justification for such act.

A question, what if (it's probable) subsequent investigation proves them innocent?

Bring back the dead?
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Tzar91: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Limassol:

Two wrongs don't make a right... Isn't it?

Jungle is always almost cruel and inhuman. No justification for such act.

A question, what if(it's probable) subsequent investigation proves them innocent?

Bring back the dead?
What investigation do we need when they were caught in the act, kudos to those that burned them
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by ismodiwa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Life is very cheap in that region
Just imagine this happened in the north those unfortunate children of hate would have been here castigating Islam

Grow up, stop instigating..
May Allah almighty heal your lost soul
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
It is true that their lynching may not solve Nigeria's already battered security situation, but it is a bold statement and sad reminder of the state of the mind of most suffering innocent Nigerians, the tension caused by the greedy and shameless politicians is having it's affects on the citizens, Nigerians now kills for any reason, now, once any armed robbery Suspect is caught, the crowd usually transferred all their grievances against the government to the Suspect. Sadly, this are still in the same country where the accountant general of the country stole hundreds of billion Naira and still walk around FREE. Nigeria is a complete scam.
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by meobizy(f): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
I like the way they were set ablaze alive so that it will serve as a deterrent to others.
Funny enough, it doesn’t work. Many robbers get off on the thrill of the hunt/operation. They can’t stop themselves even if they want to.

I do not care. It’s Africans providing a solution to one of their problems.
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Nanodesign(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jesu jungle justice is not the way forward
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by okoroemeka(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Just imagine this happened in the north those unfortunate children of hate would have been here castigating Islam
this is not a matter of Islam or religion,armed robbery in the south east and south south comes with deadly consequence,I have been a victim of three house invasions by armed robbers,one car jacked at gunpoint never seen again,armed robbers are vermin's that must be eradicated
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by vickydevoka(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
North can't set a Muslim ablaze. They will cut off your hands
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
ipob terrorists have killed all the policemen in that axis

If ipob have killed all the policemen like you claimed, which police again should they have handed him over to?
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Nonywendy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Why can't the police stop them from robbing innocent POS operators?
I love this ur answer
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:

The fact that there are pple who actually thinks this is cool and justifies it, is really showing hw baccwards pple is in real life
Until e do you or someone you love, you'll continue to dey yap rubbish.
A girl was robbed few days ago and was almost killed cos she refused to give them her atm card.
Until e do you, continue speaking English
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by irunoko(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2022
beerfraud:
because even the police don't have integrity when it comes to money
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by HITsquad: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Zonefree:
if you mistakenly miscalculate, they catch you, sorry go be your name.
Lol no offense but you sound like a retired crook... Who was good at it too.
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by doshiyad1: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
GALAXY11:
i de tell you.na 70/30 like diz.
No joy again

They know better but went ahead to try their luck. If they had succeeded, they definitely would have tried again especially at this period because they want to empress and carry their women to the place, they love tongue tongue cool cool lolz! They will be like, our case is different, if other people did not succeed, we will lolz! tongue tongue tongue nonsense mtchewwwww. I don't support jungle justice; I won't do it but then............ what about others

1 Like

Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Godispeace: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2022
i knw u are a scam/fraudster , the law will soon catch up with you. mark this post , very very soon , kamal will visit u
shopwiser:
you seem daft....its simple... rich man thief una go dey hail am.. but poor man thief una go burn am...motherfxxker...maintain the same energy...nonsense
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by shopwiser: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Godispeace:
i knw u are a scam/fraudster , the law will soon catch up with you. mark this post , very very soon , kamal will visit u
lol you are a big fxxl... what scam or law....bloody hypocrite...na you thief pass...na you dey support drug dealer as president...I don't condone stealing but if you burn a poor man...do the same to a rich man (ur polithiefcians)...no let me find you for real life...cos of this is a faceless forum doesn't warrant you speaking anyhow... bxxstxxd...you and your family would dxx

Make I catch u and ur papa dey do jungle justice...you go sleep for kirikiri idixxxt
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by Godispeace: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
senseless post from an educated illiterate fuul. what do u do for a living lets start from there
shopwiser:
lol you are a big fxxl... what scam or law....bloody hypocrite...na you thief pass...na you dey support drug dealer as president...I don't condone stealing but if you burn a poor man...do the same to a rich man (ur polithiefcians)...no let me find you for real life...cos of this is a faceless forum doesn't warrant you speaking anyhow... bxxstxxd...you and your family would dxx

Make I catch u and ur papa dey do jungle justice...you go sleep for kirikiri idixxxt
Re: 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by shopwiser: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Godispeace:
senseless post from an educated illiterate fuul. what do u do for a living lets start from there
na only illiterate dey recognize illiterate....with that your untidy home....woman beater grin ...oluwa burna....you dey find who you go burn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.