Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) (4150 Views)

All Your PVCs Are Still Intact - INEC Reacts To Office Burnt In Anambra / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by Phantom233: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
HE mr. Peter should watch out for those Apc/PDP corrupt elements that will want to migrate to LP after his swearing in.
We need fresh breeds to sustain this progress.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by RealLagosBoy: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2022
delkuf:
Guy you bad ooo. Which be say e go give wrong estimate of the numbers of people living in Nigeria. The guy nor be human being

By his comment you will know that he is not a human being because he doesn't reason like one.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Peter Obi is not PDP and he has made it clear that in PDP and APC a few criminals are the structure. But in his labour party, the PEOPLE ARE THE STRUCTURE.

can't you see the difference

But he is in LP with Doyin Okupe, a man fingered for diverting public funds under Jonathan.

Tell me another story.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Olodo keep quiet.

See where your experienced and tough General Buhari brought us to.

You called Jonathan weak and clueless in other to bring an ex General who have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair.

People like you are not supposed to be counted during census because you will give a wrong estimate of the number of people living in Nigeria.

I thought you wanted to debate with me.

I didn't know you were merely trying to display wanton stupidity.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Olodos on rampage. This mumu thinks that being wicked and insensitive shows strength while being compassionate and humble shows weakness. It's not your fault, many years of living in subhuman conditions have scarified your soul and left it totally debased.

You're a primitive man with archaic mindset!

Wicked and insensitive describes Obi more.

Go and ask Anambra State Water Corporation workers whom he starved for eight years.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Shut your gutters! Old criminals like Tinubu and Atiku won't be allowed to rule Nigeria again.

Get that into your empty skull.

Old criminals like Atiku, yet in 2019 Saint Obi was Atiku's running mate.

You think we have short memories like you.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
successmatters:

In other words, you are saying Nigeria needs only corrupt people to lead them?

I said strong leaders.

Is strong the same thing as corrupt to you people quoting me?
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by Curious345: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
We are warming up against tomorrow's rally.

Edo state is 100% Obidient.

Our PVCs are ready.
trust Benin people . Them no dey do any how ...
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

So it's a bursted drug baron and a thief is qualified to contest in a sane country?
Some of you guys here are just despicable!

Show me proof that Tinubu is a busted drug baron.

Una just dey follow una sef like sheep.

Una go read topic, and that is all.

No wonder you believe Obi will save Nigeria.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by Tochi3(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Speak for yourself.

In a sane country, Obi will not even be on the ballot.

The cross carpeter will return to PDP or even join APC after the presidential election.
Guy abi woman.. Just read and pass... no open mouth Show the stupidity keyamu have been talking about...
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tochi3:
Guy abi woman.. Just read and pass... no open mouth Show the stupidity keyamu have been talking about...

Why did you not read my post and pass?

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter obi is the answer

1 Like

Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by successmatters(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I said strong leaders.

It's you that is mixing up things. Corrupt doesn't mean strong, if you are talking strong, talk of Peter Obi. It takes strength to be as clean as he is and still climb up to the height he has.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by RealLagosBoy: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I thought you wanted to debate with me.

I didn't know you were merely trying to display wanton stupidity.

Debating with you is like a man wearing a white apparel trying to wrestle with a dirty pig.

No matter how careful the man is, he will surely get stained by the dirty pig.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by 113maduenu: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good but obi cannot win so you are indirectly campaigning for APC d hardship partyGood but obi cannot win so you are indirectly campaigning for APC d hardship party...
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I said strong leaders.

Mumu shut up your dirty and smelling mouth.

The same Strong leader that you used to campaign against Goodluck Jonathan.

Jonathan is too weak, we need a retired army general who will end insecurity within 6months.

We need a strong general who will fight corruption and improve our economy.

7½ years down the lane how market?

1 Like

Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
113maduenu:
Good but obi cannot win so you are indirectly campaigning for APC d hardship partyGood but obi cannot win so you are indirectly campaigning for APC d hardship party...

We done pass this level. Stop playing mind games.

Even if Peter Obi gets only 1 vote just have it in mind that its my vote.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by PapaHadum: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Who is APC? Who is PDP?

Was Peter Obi not in PDP?

Was Doyin Okupe not in PDP?

Was Kenneth Okonkwo not in APC?

In fact, all these people only joined Labour Party this year.

Cry me a river
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu shut up your dirty and smelling mouth.

The same Strong leader that you used to campaign against Goodluck Jonathan.

Jonathan is too weak, we need a retired army general who will end insecurity within 6months.

We need a strong general who will fight corruption and improve our economy.

7½ years down the lane how market?

Seem like you were bitten by a mad dog.

You retards need to get a hold on yourselves. Obi will never be president, and you will WAIL another 8 years.

Delusional cretins!
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
PapaHadum:

Cry me a river

I hope you will stick to your gun and not shout Biafra after the election.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Debating with you is like a man wearing a white apparel trying to wrestle with a dirty pig.

No matter how careful the man is, he will surely get stained by the dirty pig.

But you quoted me cheesy

You see how foolish you are?

You are like a man who tasted shit, and said "Thank God I did not step on it".
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
successmatters:

It's you that is mixing up things. Corrupt doesn't mean strong, if you are talking strong, talk of Peter Obi. It takes strength to be as clean as he is and still climb up to the height he has.

Clean with clandestine businesses in tax havens?

Clean but kept running personal businesses as state governor?

Clean, but could not use money. He was bereft of ideas he had to save the money in the bank.

Tell me a better joke abeg.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by asanausana91: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
We are warming up against tomorrow's rally.

Edo state is 100% Obidient.

Our PVCs are ready.
Edo is for PDP.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by PapaHadum: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I hope you will stick to your gun and not shout Biafra after the election.
Oduduwa republic and Sunday Igboho too?
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
PapaHadum:

Oduduwa republic and Sunday Igboho too?

We know those who call the country a zoo.

They are quiet now. I hope they stay the same after February, 2023.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by PapaHadum: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We know those who call the country a zoo.

They are quiet now. I hope they stay the same after February, 2023.
Tell me the country is not contextually a zoo where all animals are not equally treated and "animals wear agbasa" according to Fela of blessed memory?

Ok, Where will a person with criminal baggage be vying for the highest office in the land if not in the zoo?

This context will be changed if human beings with mien take back the country from animals. The Youth are here to take back Naija from animals living in a zoo!
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Seem like you were bitten by a mad dog.

You retards need to get a hold on yourselves. Obi will never be president, and you will WAIL another 8 years.

Delusional cretins!

E pain am. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nice
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
PapaHadum:

Tell me the country is not contextually a zoo where all animals are not equally treated and "animals wear agbasa" according to Fela of blessed memory?

Ok, Where will a person with criminal baggage be vying for the highest office in the land if not in the zoo?

This context will be changed if human beings with mien take back the country from animals. The Youth are here to take back Naija from animals living in a zoo!

There is nowhere where people are treated equally in this world.

As for criminal baggage, a person is not declared a criminal without indictment.

Obi, a serial lawbreaker, is your saviour. I think you are the one who belongs in a zoo.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by infohenry(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Speak for yourself.

In a sane country, Obi will not even be on the ballot.

The cross carpeter will return to PDP or even join APC after the presidential election.
Even Tinubu who was elected under Alliance for Democracy(AD) before he jump ship.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by Glink2018(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Do you say Obi-DENCE?

As if you will vote on behalf of the entire people....
He go soon shock you now.
Re: Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
infohenry:
Even Tinubu who was elected under Alliance for Democracy(AD) before he jump ship.

Tinubu did not jump ship.

AD splintered due to leadership tussle. Tinubu stuck to the ACN faction.

Get your facts right. Tinubu is not a cross carpeter like Obi. From APGA to PDP to LP. After the 2023 election, he will run back to his vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! LP Peter Obi Wins Ebonyi State With Landslide / Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.