Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby (32995 Views)

Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Brushstrokes20: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chisos angry... How can I unread the horror I've just read ....
lucifer na learner when compared to some humans 6
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Harmony92(f): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Some humans are terrible lipsrsealed why not go for adoption instead of killing your fellow human being n stealing her baby.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
I'm not really shocked to hear this. From my observations... I strongly believe it is in the DNA of a woman that she must produce an offspring in her lifetime.... if not ... her life is nothing. If a bit mentally unstable ... then this can be more out there ... as in this case. Envy ... or jealousy ... another woman being pregnant for the man she loves ... the baby must die. Women ... be careful of flaunting your pregnancy or kids to your fellow women who do not have children ... never mind what their mouth be saying ... you will be burning a hole in the heart.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by bigcasava1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Women mind dey back
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by metalgear11(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
This happens more often than people think. The last woman executed in the US did the same thing. The baby survived though.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Bobbie_Jo_Stinnett
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by BigBashiru: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
bigcasava1:
Women mind dey back

Na who no know them. They are ruthless!
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Gbeng30(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wahala no dey finish... See her face like a harding criminal
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by yahoodetector: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady...come and see what your wonderful gender is doing grin

2 Likes

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by BANGISS: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Within a space of one month the judgement was completed and the prosecutor will face the full wroth of the law. When it comes to my country Nigeria the case can take up to a decade before it could be concluded. This are country where the system is working. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by farmboyy: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nigeria can never match the madness in the West at all. In fact we can not make a pocket.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Streetmovement(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na ripper o
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by greggng: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't worry her death won't be painful and inhuman ..The injection will send her to heaven .
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by advanceDNA: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
farmboyy:
Nigeria can never match the madness in the West at all. In fact we can not make a pocket.

United states is full of descendants of fallen demons..... some crimes are clearly not orchestrated from a human heart

1 Like

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by backtovillage: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emu4life:
Did you know??

There are more mentally challenged people in the USA than normal people
That reason why they want the rest of the world to be mentally challenged by forcing their LGBT
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Emman08: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Love the State of Texas for this. None of that woke bull crap. Some crimes simply deserve the death penalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by tyinfinity: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
If this woman is in Nigeria she would have been one of the OSU supporters of the dreaded peter obi group that shout cry and wail whenever he sees dino melaye
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by blingxx(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
justicechichex:
Wtf did I just read??

I swears .. looks like a horror movie script

2 Likes

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Infomaz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
bmd1010:
meaning

Please elaborate for the sake of others.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Thomthom(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
you can never see candidlady or futrureisfemale here.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Cde1: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Ofemmanu1: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
justicechichex:
Wtf did I just read??
The thing get as e be oh.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by feranmi143: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
babajero:
you sound stupid and deranged. Early symptoms of madness. better go seek help.
Yo fish, funny you, i know the woman who got killed and who killed her too, ain't mad.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by OdefaGirl(f): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
She's evil. My question is how the h*lol did she get to know about her victim so well to predict even when the baby was due, the gender and all.....
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by bepositive11: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, two paying client going offline for ever grin

Wetin be yo fish grin grin grin
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by bepositive11: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emu4life:
Did you know??

There are more mentally challenged people in the USA than normal people

Why is that?
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
WTF? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SANER climes?
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
I don't think devil leaves his abode. Lai! Lai!

I Believe his representatives are here with us in human skin, causing the shock of our lives everyday.

Even the devil himself will be thrilled and shocked at what his agents are doing...

Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by Gubioma: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, two paying client going offline for ever grin
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
Maddam what is the meaning of "Yo fish".

Shikenan nagode
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is actually not that unheard of. heard about a few incidents just like this in the past few years.
Re: Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby by thundafire: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
10 years time she go face dey injection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Elephant Tusks, 1 Ivory Pieces Worth $500,000 Smuggled From Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.