Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered (20613 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Risingblue008(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fd
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Corrinthians:
To hell with saboteurs. There shall be no zoo election in biafraland come 2023.

Same idiot who has been spamming this forum with "say no to tribalism".

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Risingblue008(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
They have started rigging for Peter Obi that will come 4th

Guy,
I no sure if u go fit make am again for life
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by broadman20: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:

Too early to start complaining just like you are already doing in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by goodheart01: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

How does your statement tallies with the topic tongue

That beerfraud dude reeks of stupidity. His comments never sound normal
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Agbado miscreants do not even have brains to process ...news .

Peter Obi will be your President and if any useless agbado miscreant plans to protest...the bastard will be shot and killed instantly.

How about that zombie...you wan kee yasef? grin

OSU, make up your damn mind .

Is it Biafra or Obi Igbo presidency you want.

Foolish slave wanting to rule his betters.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by MNDY(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:

You better take things easy.
Before you get high BP because of the man.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by anonymuz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
triple996:
East go hear am during election, esn will use those weapons on voters.
I really pity this people in d east grin
no be only east o. West sef are bent on getting Yoruba nation. Infact 2023. Other regions are being cheated by fulanis
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
JealousCobra:
The soldier will soon be back, they are just interrogating him grin

Person wey dem don chop shit am since

Fear Igbo ngwa cannibals

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by jude33084(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:

At times it is better to just ready and move on instead of showcasing your weak point undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280996:

They are Igbos, not true igbos

And IPOB is made up of who ?

Gbwari and Nupe people abi?

GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by JealousCobra(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
FSBoperator:

Person wey dem don chop shit am since

Fear Igbo ngwa cannibals

Lies, he will be back.

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Parachoko:
The Soldier would have been beheaded

And eaten

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
triple996:

No, it will be turned to those like you.

Say no to drug.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eboes and violence just like Foolanis and violence...like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
triple996:
see ur wicked mindset.....
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

No, it will be turned to those like you.

Say no to drug.

He's right you know.

Igbo land is now competing with the NE and NW.

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by historic: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rigging can only be associated with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
FSBoperator:

He's right you know.

Igbo land is now competing with the NE and NW.

Says a non creative individual.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by DennisEche(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
TheSuperb:
Chai! Nairaland is gone.

The only reason I think the owner of the 3rd biggest forum in the world would allow Tribal bigots and hate-filled souls to take-over his forum and turn every single topic and thread into tribal bashing is because he is also a Tribal bigot.

The fact that the bigots are even ones that calls on the Admin and mods to move the thread they littered with tribal and hatefilled comments to front page justifies my claim.

Take the message and leave the messenger, debunk my claims

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Zorn: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! God bless our Patriots.

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Says a non creative individual.

You that is creating chaos in your blighted yeast and running away , I see you oh.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
FSBoperator:
Igbo land is the land of Satan aka Ekwensu

Diabolical heathen morherfuckers

Ekwensu is not Satan. Ekwensu is an ancient Igbo ancestor, a great man. Just like Eshu is a great Yoruba ancestor and not Satan. Satan is an invention of your Arab/white colonial masters. Africans never heard of anything called Satan until Arabs/Europeans enslaved Africa.

1 Like

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
TheSuperb:
Chai! Nairaland is gone.

The only reason I think the owner of the 3rd biggest forum in the world would allow Tribal bigots and hate-filled souls to take-over his forum and turn every single topic and thread into tribal bashing is because he is also a Tribal bigot.

The fact that the bigots are even ones that calls on the Admin and mods to move the thread they littered with tribal and hatefilled comments to front page justifies my claim.

So reporting and discussing Igbo foolishness in their blighted cannibal yeast is tribalism and racist ?

OK.

If this was in the NE or NW, o know how your lot will come here and start lamenting and crying more than the bereaved.

Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Ekwensu is not Satan. Ekwensu is an ancient Igbo ancestor, a great man. Just like Eshu is a great Yoruba ancestor and not Satan. Satan is an invention of your Arab/white colonial masters. Africans never heard of anything called Satan until Arabs/Europeans enslaved Africa.

Spoken like a devil worshipping OSU heathen savage
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
FSBoperator:

Spoken like a devil worshipping OSU heathen savage

I am not Igbo or osu. I am just telling you facts. You can't pretend not to see it, but that won't change the reality.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by FSBoperator: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am not Igbo or osu. I am just telling you facts. You can't pretend not to see it, but that won't change the reality.

Ekwensu is Satan

Full of trickery and deceit and one whom the Igbo sold their souls to for material gain.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
FSBoperator:

Ekwensu is Satan

Full of trickery and deceit and one whom the Igbo sold their souls to for material gain.

Ekwensu is not Satan. Go and learn history. Stop believing everything your Arab and European enslavers tell you.
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by SIMONEKPA7: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
The Most confused tribe now in Nigeria , are the Igbos. If a person of MNK personality can brainwash and use Igbos then the age known fact of Igbo sense is defeated.
Most Igbo people cant go to the East again, they come in and breeze out for fear of Criminals come IPOB. They are littered outside their region making mouth about other state bad leadership but ignoring their own state Governors. Take Ikpeazu, Soludo,Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for example, those guys are doing nothing to improve the welfare of their people.
Go to Lagos and see high level development and infrastructure, blue and red light rail plus other FDI, go to to Akwa Ibom State and see things, rather they were comparing the East with The North, like how Buhari was pampering Northern terrorists now. Do you wish your place to be insecure like the North? I just weak for my people.
When MNK started this madness some of us warned them but they tagged us Sabos now who de feel the pain. We cant enjoy our East again even in the festive seasons that makes East lively.
MNK deserves death by hanging. aside Umahi all SE governors are just useless
Be specific, MNK wing of Igbos are criminals not Simon Ekpa
Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by blackpanda: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Agbado miscreants do not even have brains to process ...news .

Peter Obi will be your President and if any useless agbado miscreant plans to protest...the bastard will be shot and killed instantly.

How about that zombie...you wan kee yasef? grin

Can't wait to see ya face when tinubu is sworn in grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate and his fellow terrorists

This is how to report a news

U see those UGM AND ALL TERRORISTS THAT YOU AND UR COHORTS CREATED and destroying east,you all will perish one day

Efulefu wey no get job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Closes Air Space Citing ‘Threat Of Intervention’ / Northern Nigeria Is 35-40% Christian (proofs) / Buhari Plans Special Courts For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.