Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Margaret Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Margaret Obi (683 Views)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret Obi by Nyamuri: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Margaret, Pandora Him Tu Lie's wife surfaces. The only woman that wore 2 bra and 4 pants for 8yrs as first lady of Anambra State

I commend her prudence

Re: Margaret Obi by Nyamuri: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2022
She also has gap teeth.. I wonder how her voice will sound!
Re: Margaret Obi by GuyWise101(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Beautiful first lady

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Obi by NLPoliceMann: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Margaret, Pandora Him Tu Lie's wife surfaces. The only woman that wore 2 bra and 4 pants for 8yrs as first lady of Anambra State

I commend her prudence
cc: Seun, cc: Lalasticlala, cc: Dominique, cc: Justwise

Rule
(Insulting women)

8 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by successmatters(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2022
This woman will be the most beautiful first lady in the history of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by AdamuKD: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Beautiful woman unlike that winch

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by GoooodHardDick: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Mumu OP.

Show us the pictures of tehifnubu's wife who looks like a man, it's so obvious drugs has destroyed the wife of tehifnubu. The woman knows her husband is coming distant 5th hence the reason they finally want to loot Lagos State treasurey dry

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:

I commend her prudence

I am a Pro-Tinubu and will gladly tell you. You need to grow-up!

His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu will be so disappointed with your support, crudeness, enlightenment and illiteracy!

Their are many ways you could criticize outside the balderdash you composed!

6 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:

I commend her prudence

Shut your gutters, Mrs Margaret Obi has class and feminine aura that Tinubu's wife can never have.

Tinubu's wife claims to be a pastor yet she is married to a drug baron! She claims to be pastor yet they've stolen Lagos dry and primitively accumulated wealth meant for the development of the state.

You Tinubu urchins are a disgrace for supporting Tinubu the drug lord and his crooked family.

7 Likes

Re: Margaret Obi by Otuegbe: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
She also has gap teeth.. I wonder how her voice will sound!
, You are already masturbating' with our first lady pictures this morning

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi by StrongandMighty: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2022
This afonja Muslim urchin, so all you could think about is the pant and bra another man's wife wore for eight years? Even your fellow urchins are disappointed at you!
Spits on you

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi by ganisucks(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:

I commend her prudence
So her appearance kept you up at night. I hope you weren't soaping at her pics and videos. She's a married woman, so therefore keep off using her vids and images as aphrodisiac.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi by Samyyorn5050: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2022
So so unfortunate
Do you have to go this far just get at Peter Obi and the Obidients?

Imagine someone said this about your mother?
How will you feel?
We shouldn't play politics with every thing.
Re: Margaret Obi by ganisucks(f): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
So so unfortunate
Do you have to go this far just get at Peter Obi and the Obidients?

Imagine someone said this about your mother?
How will you feel?
We shouldn't play politics with every thing.

This is love, not hate. The beauty of Margaret is stirring up wild desires in the OP's brain. My fear is that yesternight, the OP used all his soap on the fantasy of Margaret Obi.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi by ganisucks(f): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Otuegbe:
, You are already masturbating' with our first lady pictures this morning

Exactly. This is why Peter didn't want to bring her to the fore. He was afraid that people like the OP would finish all the soap in their house.
Re: Margaret Obi by Madmohamed123: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:

I commend her prudence
show us your mama

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Not Really Ready For 2023 Election, See Picture / The Most Courageous Statement Yet On The Madness In The East. God Bless Ihejirik / Obi May Not Be Able To Campign In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.