Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? (2157 Views)

Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Does Any1 Know Where I Can Buy Laminate Wood Flooring In Lagos? / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by vacancy2(f): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
I seriously need a loan to get an office. Anyone with any idea as to where I can access such a facility apart form the banks seeing as I have very little to offer in terms of collateral?
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by cinzo: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Check with cooperative society
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by vacancy2(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
please do you know any?
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Greenpro: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2011
Go to Bank of industry for finance.
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by page9(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2011
Why would you take loan to rent an office? If you're a start up, then why don't you look for an existing ofiz you Can use untill you grow ur biz to b able to pay and maintain such an ofiz.
May b we can advice you better if u can reveal more about ur biz intentions and challenges.
Don't put d cart before d horse. Ofiz is expensive to rent and maintain especially when d business is not firmly rooted.
You might think ur biz idea will hit d ground running while d opposite may b d case.
You can survive better if you limit your exposure to heavy overheads
Best of lucks
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by vacancy2(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2011
actually i am using a small office right now, not averse to starting small at all, but for serious reasons, need to move fast.
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Lastbourne(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2011
@poster

Contact PAYDAY @ 213 Igbosere road, Lagos
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by WebSurfer(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
www.gold-exchanger.page.tl is a scam page,, please do not lose your hard earned money on these fraudstars
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by no1madman(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by mrinfo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Paddy3 You can't even purchase a domain and you are giving loans. The poster should beware and explore carefully

Check http://nairabrains.com for advice on funding and other business challenges
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by yahla: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2011
Times without number we might have found ourselves at difficult financial positions which could be eerily frustrating and embarrassing to some extent.
Brilliant business ideas, unprecedented market opportunities that even a blink will see whisked away, untimely SOS calls such as school fees for your kids,their monthly pocket money,or emergency cash calls from relatives. Unbelievable market offers at cash strapped periods especially when pay day is still a couple of weeks out is always frustrating and mostly negates growth. Securing loan from friends, neighbours or colleagues could often lead to disappointment and turning towards banks that would demand all sorts of collateral and documentation to secure a paltry loan could leave you drained and more still,opportunity lost.
Neocash finance enterprise is an emergency fund rescue option proffered to help manage and salvage the above mentioned situations and many more with uniform minimal interest rate on loans. For more info,call 07044891654
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by mrinfo(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2011
You have to beware of loan shark
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by mbatuku1: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Just beware of these crooks lurking around. I'll recommend you go to your bank. Talk to the manager about your limitations to provide a collateral, he could work out a way for you to get a loan. You never know until you try.
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Bisbelcall(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
vacancy2
let talk in private send us mail to support@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by mrsage(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2011
Hello
This is an opportunity to receive funding to the tune of N3,000,000 for business.

Selection criteria will be as follows:

1. Applicant must have a fully functional business( at least 3months in operations)

2. The business must have high growth potential.

For more information, you can call 08024130609

Applications close on the 3rd October 2011.
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by edujoy(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2011
mr sage:

Hello
This is an opportunity to receive funding to the tune of N3,000,000 for business.

Selection criteria will be as follows:

1. Applicant must have a fully functional business( at least 3months in operations)

2. The business must have high growth potential.

For more information, you can call 08024130609

Applications close on the 3rd October 2011.

Can I get a loan to repeat this feat with atleast $15,000 (N2,300,000)

Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by BOMANY: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2011
There is a problem here that you do nt have collateral, which makes getting a loan very difficult. Then you have 2 options: (1) Going to micro finance banks, which I wouldnt advice. they are flesh eaters, after stripping you down by their muliply interest
(2) Some banks give loans depending on your turn over, Stanbic Bank can give from 500K to 2,5m without any collateral. The Govt supports loans for small and medium business in which is called SME Scheme. Some banks dont give loan for trade or finace business (like Zenith bank) some give for educational soem give agriculture, etc

But you have another problem that need the loan to rent an office, which is 100% unadviceable. pls reconsider again the advice of PAGE9
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by vacancy2(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
bisbellcall, sent you a mail but your box returned it. any other address i could send it to?
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Vallis: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
Do you need loans to start a business, buy a car, go on vacation, make your dream purchases e.t.c.? Visit http://smbizloan.com for complete details.
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
cut
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by bigfat05: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
i got a loan from some friends  and i am paying back 200% over 2 years makes a lot of sense to me ,what do you guys think ?
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by ebenezer95(m): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? by Benwems(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2011
@ poster- please be careful. Some of these people offering loan are scam. Especially liberty reserve stuff.@ poster- please be careful. Some of these people offering loan are scam. Especially liberty reserve stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Mobile/desktop Application for your business For FREE!!! / Introduction To Social Media Marketing / How To Make Money Online Completing Simple Tasks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.