Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group (2306 Views)

2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Antoeni(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2022
The Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, have reportedly concluded plans to join the aggrieved governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) known as the G-5.
Barely 24 hours after Mohammed visited the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, ovet their personal rift, the party’s G5 governors arrived in Bauchi state to also meet with him.

Naija News reports that members of the group comprising Governors of Rivers, Abia, Benue, and Enugu state Nyesom Wike, Okezie Ikpeazu, Samuel Ortom and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi met with Bala Mohammed on Wednesday.

Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, who is also part of the G-5, was absent as he was said to be out of the country.

The governors, who are against Atiku Abubakar and the party’s national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, have backed out of the PDP presidential campaign.

The aggrieved governors arrived the Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International Airport, Bauchi in four chartered aircrafts – 5N- BZS, 5N-RSG, 5N-AOO and 5N-IZY, anf were driven straight to the Presidential Lodge also known as Ramat House.

According to The PUNCH, Mohammed bared his mind on the developments in the state chapter of the party as well as the personal issues he had with the PDP flag bearer.

It was gathered that the governors would meet in Enugu on Saturday where they would witness the inauguration of the state PDP campaign council.

Mohammed is expected to attend the Enugu meeting where he would formally join the group of aggrieved governors.

According to a source, who is a senior aide to Governor Ortom, the aim of the visit by the five governors was to lure Mohammed into their fold.

Naija News earlier reported that Bala Mohammed, who spoke before a closed-door meeting with the G5 governors, said he was glad they had come to visit him because he has shared with them some of his fears and problems confronting him in the state.

Mohammed advanced that he knows quite well he is secure around the aggrieved governors amidst all the crises and challenges in the PDP.

He submitted that “I share a lot in common with the G-5 Governors. I’m supposed to be with the G-5 but they excommunicated me.

“They know I’ve challenges in Bauchi, the challenges of the party, challenges of treachery and mischief. When you know you have people like them, you feel secure.

“I’m happy they are here. I have the opportunity of confiding in these people some of my worries, my fears, and my apprehension.

“You are aware that it’s no longer a secret that I wrote a letter to the national party about what I’ve found out that’s working against me and I wrote it with all honesty and sincerity and that’s why the party invited me to discuss with Atiku our leader.”

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/bauchi-governor-dumps-atiku-to-join-others-in-g-5-group

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2022
It has happened again

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by N3TRAL: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu may just win Bauchi!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Belteshazzar1: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2022
And at last they will endorse and vote obi.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Atiku ti lule

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
And at last they will endorse and vote obi.....
lols,keep dreaming
Makinde and wike as secretly shows they are with asiwaju

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Antoeni(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Emperor Wike The Wicked Producer I Hail Ooo
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by general111(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by triple996(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Woke is really dealing with atiku grin

Tinubu will have a free walk

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Belteshazzar1: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols,keep dreaming Makinde and wike as secretly shows they are with asiwaju
They just want to eat his money shekinan....
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Richardonald(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Most of you don't know anything.

Go and watch wike speech at bauchi yesterday, you will realize they did mistake opposing Atiku publicly, they said they are in for reconciliation. Even ortom had to apologize for his anti Fulani comment.

The moment i saw on internet about the G5 visiting Bala Mohammed, I knew something is going on, Bala is 100% for waziri Adamawagrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Glink2018(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu Juju is working...

And this Atiku suppose to know that as an elderly person...he needed to shift ground a bit for things to be alright....he was adamant with aggrieved...members....and executives....

Tinubu is anxiously waiting to buy anything payable....

Jagaban of African.....the cassava -master

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

they are not poor as your ipob miscreant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Antoeni(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2022
It Seems Everything is Working For the Good of Peter Obi , One With God is a Majority
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Antoeni(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Try and Talk With Sense
INDOMIE9090:
they are not poor as your ipob miscreant
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
N3TRAL:
Tinubu may just win Bauchi!

He will most likely win most of the north. It is becoming worse for Atiku. Most PDP governors are not ready to spend, because they fear they might eventually lose. Same with Atiku himself. Without spending billions in a presidential election, you might eventually lose especially if you don't have much appeal from the electorates and especially the ones in the north.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Daviddson(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Interesting times ahead.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Antoeni(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Stop giving yourself False Hope,
A Party Leader Who cannot Honor Simple Agreement, Can’t be Trusted, so Wake up, Collect your Money from Either Atiku or Tinubu and Vote For Peter Obi
Richardonald:
Most of you don't know anything.

Go and watch wike speech at bauchi yesterday, you will realize they did mistake opposing Atiku publicly, they said they are in for reconciliation. Even ortom had to apologize for his anti Fulani comment.

The moment i saw on internet about the G5 visiting Bala Mohammed, I knew something is going on, Bala is 100% for waziri Adamawagrin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Stenewiser: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

you think money really matter to these men anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by oskopy: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Foolish charlatans running all over the place squandering tax payers money.and we are clapping for them

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by ganisucks(f): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols,keep dreaming
Makinde and wike as secretly shows they are with asiwaju

They endorsed Tinubu, but can't organize one rally for him in their states. But Peter Obi's rallies are being conducted everyday in their states like if it's school assembly. Even Tinubu is not as whimsical and gullible like you. He has since abandoned that unicorn dream. It's desperado Sanwo-Olu who everyday keeps falling for Wike's school boy pranks.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by ganisucks(f): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Rilwayne001:

He will most likely win most of the north. It is becoming worse for Atiku. Most PDP governors are not ready to spend, because they fear they might eventually lose. Same with Atiku himself. Without spending billions in a presidential election, you might eventually lose especially if you don't have much appeal from the electorates and especially the ones in the north.

You are clearly a windowshopper at the playboy mansion. Atiku is ahead in the northwest, and has most of the northeast states. Tinubu has none of the KKK states. How is he going to win.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by iokpebholo: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2022
What I see is that Tinubu is going to win the next election.This is so sad but thats the reality on ground.Cost of living will definitely increase,separatist agitation increased, hardship wlill increase and those who have the means will japa while those who don't will remain and face the brunt
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by iokpebholo: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Stop giving yourself False Hope,
A Party Leader Who cannot Honor Simple Agreement, Can’t be Trusted, so Wake up, Collect your Money from Either Atiku or Tinubu and Vote For Peter Obi
This is not about Ayu per say,all this G5 wahala is just cos of Wike's hatred for the Hausa Fulani tribe.Even if u remove Ayu today,Wike will not still support Atiku

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by Smitaro100(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2022
G6 loading...
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by MrOkenwa(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
These guys are yet to disclose their mission to anyone.
one thing is certain, they're doing all these in their personal interest and ambition, not for Nigerians.
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by techWriter1: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by polite2(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Like seriously ?
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by slimanyd: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by kingswise: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
iokpebholo:
This is not about Ayu per say,all this G5 wahala is just cos of Wike's hatred for the Hausa Fulani tribe.Even if u remove Ayu today,Wike will not still support Atiku
wike has never show any disdain to the Fulani tribe and stop this Hausa Fulani things…you’re either Hausa or Fulani
Re: Bauchi Governor Dumps Atiku, To Join Others In G-5 Group by PapaHadum: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
triple996:
Woke is really dealing with atiku grin

Tinubu will have a free walk
Even with a heavy drug baron baggage?

Are you for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State: They Are Attacking Igbo People & Demolishing Shops Of Traders / Are Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits And Boko Haram On Holiday? / Anti-gay Bill: This Is An Unjust Law - Chimamanda Adichie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.