Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) (490 Views)

Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Busy76: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BahvSJhbLoA

A HIV patient has confessed that after she became HIV positive, she decided that not only her will die. So she will user Syringe and take her blood, then mix it inside the Zobo drink she sells.

Source: Wazobia FM Lagos

Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Mynd44: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2022
This one can't even be wicked with sense. HIV cannot be transmitted by ingesting blood except the person has a wound in their mouth or digestive tract.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Evil creature ,then in your mind you are transmitting your dirty disease lol.

You will die alone
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Shalommy(f): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Chaii shocked shocked did people sent her to go raw? God punish am.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by byteem: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Unfortunately no one can catch HIV this way
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Illegal1(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Tinx lyk dis no dey shake or move me again,even since i eat food wen dem use dead body water cook for resturant....
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Tell me it's just a joke or she need to be hanged same day.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by Righteousness2(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2022
We live in a world filled with Wickedness.
That is why you need to Have JESUS , be Spiritual and Prayerful.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Nonsense!

The fellow should be dealth with.
she's daft for such nonsense.
I don't like the idea of eating outside.
I buy my raw food items and prepare them at home. If care is not taken, this singular acts might spoil market for other zobo sellers

The food sector in this country needs some regulations of some sort, for instance
Garri, why would a seller be using his/her bare hands to be romancing the garri, if they had a gloves on, it would be somewhat acceptable.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses Mixing Her Blood Into Zobo Drink & Sell To Public. (voice) by ayubamuhammad35: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJLNRQIyvc

DSS Operatives Allegedly Beat Statement Hotel Staff Accused Him of Stealing

(1) (Reply)

He Killed His Wife Of Five Months For The Most Senseless Reason. / South Africa's Crime Stats Reveal Rape At Day Care Centres / How God Save A Girl From His Father From Using Her For Ritual, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.