Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

ASAKE: Select Your Best Track And The Best Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ASAKE: Select Your Best Track And The Best Lyrics (375 Views)

Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. / Do You Agree This Is The Best Lyrics Video Of The Year? / Song Of 2017 With The Best Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASAKE: Select Your Best Track And The Best Lyrics by Dmiller123: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Asake- Mr Money With The Vibe.

Asake the best Afrobeat singer loved by Millions of fans. Hit 2022 with his vocal prowess and catchy song phrases.

Select your best track, and your best lyrics you enjoy.

Here is the tracklist of Asake music below:

*Bandana
*Joha
*Peace Be Unto You
*Sungba
*Omo Ope
*Organise
*Terminator
*PALAZZO
*Nzaza
*Ototo
*Trabaye
*Mr Money
*Baba God
*Dull
*Dupe
*Sunmomi
*Yan Yan
*Reason
*Muse
*GEGETI
*Don't Hype Me
*Track 5
*When i met you
*Gbale lo
*Ayeeza
*Lady
*Body
*Kanipe
*Banger
*Shanor

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 5 Trending Naija Songs In April 2023 / Burna Boy Is Over Hyped / Tiktok Compilation: Kiss Daniel My G | Bouncer Challenge | MY G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.