Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage (8774 Views)

African Cups: Plateau United & Bayelsa Queens Crash Out As Rivers United Qualify / CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo / Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Depends on how much you support them. Remove the inferiority complex from your life that white is better and support your own.
what are you even saying? I just asked a question which is visible to the blind... which one is inferiority complex? You go sch so?
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by BloomingDale(f): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helper1000:
what are you even saying? I just asked a question which is visible to the blind... which one is inferiority complex? You go sch so?

I'm saying you should support the African players. After awhile, it will become sweet like the European league. Stop chooking your eye in another man's success. You guys Japa to their land, want to marry their ladies by all means etc. They white man built everything that you see and like in their country today. Learn to build yours and stop the ojukokoro.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm saying you should support the African players. After awhile, it will become sweet like the European league. Stop chooking your eye in another man's success. You guys Japa to their land, want to marry their ladies by all means etc. They white man built everything that you see and like in their country today. Learn to build yours and stop the ojukokoro.
our ladies are not responsible. Let's start from there.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by seguno2: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helper1000:
Which day african leaguer go sweet like europe own..

The day it is privatised and deregulated like that of Europeans, just as Atiku/Obasanjo did for telecoms 22 years ago.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by BloomingDale(f): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helper1000:
our ladies are not responsible. Let's start from there.

How can they be responsible when you guys refuse to create a responsible society for them. The white man genocided entire groups, continents and races of men, (not supporting it though), just to make sure they create a comfortable environment for his women and children.

What have you guys done? Instead, you sold your women and children into slavery, continually take advantage of your women and children. Refuse to develop your country and continents. Tell me how can they be responsible in such an environment?
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by francom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Instead of our football handlers to treat them likewise, they will be fighting over the dollars to be given out by CAF. Absolutely incompetent
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Iqtest: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
robosky02:

The North African Arabs are not better than Nigeria

All they do is to use intimidation and several off the pitch antics to bully Nigerian team out
Relax chief, don't let the media lie to you.
I had watched a few matches at Morocco it's not what the media portrays
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

Congrats to them.
All these African club football competitions are still being dominated by North Africans & occasionally South Africa.
most of their good players are home based players. Unlike west Africa countries whose most good players play in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

How can they be responsible when you guys refuse to create a responsible society for them. The white man genocided entire groups, continents and races of men, (not supporting it though), just to make sure they create a comfortable environment for his women and children.

What have you guys done? Instead, you sold your women and children into slavery, continually take advantage of your women and children. Refuse to develop your country and continents. Tell me how can they be responsible in such an environment?
you are a tinubu supporter and you talking about development.. gosh
Can't waste my Time replying u.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
After they turned off their light during training, I thought the Libyan team will magically win. grin
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by saintkeppy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley,
If Wike is sincere , na now him suppose de dole out billions of River State Govt Money as largesse to the players but na to donate to other state him sabi

You are not informed, Rivers United are well taken care of, Gov. Wike gave Ca$hMon€¥ infact in Dollar$ to Rivers United team after winning the League last season, the highest by any Governor.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Tonytonex(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
robosky02:
Nigeria’s league champions, Rivers United FC qualified for the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup last night following the 1-1 they played against Libya’s Al-Nasr Benghazi. They won the first leg 5-0 at home in Port Harcourt last week thus booking the ticket to the lucrative group stage on 6-1 aggregate.

Nigeria’s other representatives, Plateau United squandered their 4-1 advantage from the first leg in Abuja last week to lose 3-0 to another Libyan club Al Akhdar yesterday and crash out on the away goal rule.

After a goalless first half, Plateau United capitulate to the Libyans, conceding three goals in 28 minutes.

The NPFL runners-up spurned several chances to score in Libya.

However, in the typical North African fashion, both Nigerian teams were subjected to humiliating intimidation by fans of the two Libyan club sides.

An official of Rivers United tweeted last night that they were under attack at the Benin’s Martyrs Stadium. “ Our General Manager has been hit and his phone taken. Our Media Officer slapped. Unfortunately, the police men here are collaborators,” claimed the Rivers United official.
They should channel their complaints to the right place.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by robosky02(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
kiss
Realguyman1:
Story! Why una nor use intimidation and the several off the pitch antics to bully them too?

Is that a standard practice
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tonytonex:
They should channel their complaints to the right place.

They have complained to no avail
Are yuou not aware of eyimba

Were they won 2-0 at aba but were deniel the opportunity to play record leg in Egypt

And were worked over, with home side given 3 goals and 3 point to progress
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Iqtest:

Relax chief, don't let the media lie to you.
I had watched a few matches at Morocco it's not what the media portrays

Bros it not media

They have so many antics

If you play them in the night they will use leaser beam to blind your eyes and score your keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Tonytonex(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
robosky02:

They have complained to no avail
Are yuou not aware of eyimba

Were they won 2-0 at aba but were deniel the opportunity to play record leg in Egypt

And were worked over, with home side given 3 goals and 3 point to progress
then, they should stop participating in the competition. there is no use wasting money.
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by BloomingDale(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helper1000:

Who told you I'm a Tinubu supporter? Where did you see me support him?
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by maxiart2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
After them no gree make Rivers players train with light for night...lol, congratulations to them grin grin
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Who told you I'm a Tinubu supporter? Where did you see me support him?

Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by BloomingDale(f): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helper1000:

Did you read the write up?
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dem fit off stadium light, but not the light of the MOST HIGH.

GOD PASS DEM......

Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by robosky02(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage by saxby(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Congrats to them, this is no small feat they achieved, we hope they perform best at the tournaments. Meanwhile, travelling just got better with the best companion ever, just use the promo code and you can get amazing discounts on your favorite and reliable powerbanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Furious As Pinnick, Dikko, Other NFF Officials Shun Court / Am I The Fastest Nigerian? / Where Is Rashidi Yekini?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.