Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos (25567 Views)

Remodeling A Bar And Restaurant into A Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos / 5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale In Victoria Island - Lagos. / Madina Tower - Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Starzo:

Forget, German machines are very very strong

Japan nor near them if na for strength and durability
Hypes and sentiments...... But if you talk of classy, I agree.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Japanese are for those who can't afford German.

You think all these Toshiba and LG trash are good stuff. Smh.
The day you can manage to afford a Bang&Olufsen audio system, it would be as if you have been deaf all your life.

Use a Bang&Olufsen sound system to watch a movie. An actor will be coughing, you will be saying sorry. Mad sound.

God punish Sapa
Lol.... Guy, you get descriptions
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:

Shey you dey wyne me ni?

For engineering matter, Germany no be Japan mate.

Chief. Engineering is a huge field. You have to be specific. No nation is dominant over the entire spectrum for many reasons. So the argument is highly subjective until details are available.

Just like the popular related argument of who makes the best cars (automobiles). The next question will then be what the definition or criteria for 'best' is.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Cmanforall: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Who made Germany home of heavy engineering over Japan?
Just kidding. German engineering remains the best
German products have better quality and more expensive
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Monkey, is Peter an African name? Start by removing Peter from your name.

Conceive the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by smartistics(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
No you are not, Japan remains ahead of Germany when it comes to technology and innovation.
Kelvin30286063:
Who made Germany home of heavy engineering over Japan?
Just kidding. German engineering remains the best
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Menclothing: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
One of the brands i respect loewe
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Rhaspody(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dem dey rebrand LG tvs
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Coolsphinx: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bang and olufsen na where I believe electronics finish, person suppose huzzle so tey him replace all him electronic brands with Bang and Olufsen. Madass product.
MelesZanawi:

The day you can manage to afford a Bang&Olufsen audio system, it would be as if you have been deaf all your life.

Use a Bang&Olufsen sound system to watch a movie. An actor will be coughing, you will be saying sorry. Mad sound.

God punish Sapa
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
ada9ja:
Hmm

If you need help with your research project?

Check my signature
You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. You want to help people write projects at a fee and later you will blame Buhari for not providing you with jobs

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
KalioPeter:
Typical Black Men.

We would start patronizing, when would we start producing our own?
Always waiting on the white man for everything.

I hate being black, I swear

You can produce and sell to other races and your fellow black people.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

God punish Sapa

Thought Bang&Olufsen is from Denmark
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
dalebrown:
How do I place an ad on the front page, can someone help me with a link

Contact the mods

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
tishbite41:

No country in this world, I repeat, no country in this world compares to Germany in Engineering
You can do your research
USA and Russia will give them a run for their money
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by MelesZanawi: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
clockwisereport:

Thought Bang&Olufsen is from Denmark

Sure. It's a Danish product.
I wanted that guy who thought Japanese electronics are the best to have a rethink.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2022

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by clockwisereport: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Sure. It's a Danish product.
I wanted that guy who thought Japanese electronics are the best to have a rethink.
Ok bro.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by LikeAking: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
tasalanoni:
We can only hope that they operate for a few years and not run away. European goods have become highly unaffordable in the Nigerian market. If this ugly trend continues, it's only a matter of a year and they'll completely vanish.
There's hardly a place in today's Nigeria where you'll see new, original American, European or Japanese goods.
Chinese goods have flooded the market because the Naira has become so weak and they can compromise quality..
A 21" in inches can be sold for up a million in that store and tell me how many people can afford such.
That's the reason people like me that hate to compromise on quality will continue to patronize pre-owned goods from Europe and the US..

U forgot iPhones are everywhere. This generation is diff.. This generation has class.

Nigerians go buy am..

Make the comp just dey make noise..
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Germi9: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
mallorca:
Ich liebe Deutschland
Love you too grin
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Starzo: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hypes and sentiments...... But if you talk of classy, I agree.
Forget sentiments, German machines are the strongest along side Russian made ones

Japanese are more fancier and popular cuz they're cheaper
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tasalanoni(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
LikeAking:

U forgot iPhones are everywhere. This generation is diff.. This generation has class.

Nigerians go buy am..

Make the comp just dey make noise..

iPhone has a fairly good share of the gadget market in Nigeria but it's also not correct to state that it is everywhere. I strongly doubt that they control even up to 20% of the market. Even even if they do, it can be said with a good level of confidence that over a 90% is purchased as pre-owned from the UK or the US
Nigeria is a poor country. Don't be deceived by the premium cars you see on our roads. Over 95% comes in as used cars.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Crumbian: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Reference:

Chief. Engineering is a huge field. You have to be specific. No nation is dominant over the entire spectrum for many reasons. So the argument is highly subjective until details are available.

Just like the popular related argument of who makes the best cars (automobiles). The next question will then be what the definition or criteria for 'best' is.

Since the thread is about electrical appliances, we start from there... Germany. Automobiles? Germany. Industrial Machines? Still Germany.

You can educate me about other engineering fields where you think Japan is superior though
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by nevilbot: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
German product that is not even popular or known in Germany is that one a good German product?
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by wethebest(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

God punish Sapa

Omo, this sound system came with my elitbook 11th gen pc. The clear sound is topnotch. If not that i already have Harman kardon Onyx sound system. Would hv opt for Bang & Olufsen sound system. Money too sweet abeg
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tasalanoni(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
tishbite41:

No country in this world, I repeat, no country in this world compares to Germany in Engineering
You can do your research
The design and making of a lot of things come under Engineering and It would be a bit wild to assert that one country makes the best of every single product of Engineering..
You can say some of the finest Automotive, power, construction, marine engines are made by German companies, but what about other products of Engineering? I work a lot with power transformers and submersible pumps, and I can say with every measure of confidence that the best transformers are made by "Brush Corporation" in England, Grunfos of Denmark makes one of the finest submersible pumps in the market, South Koreans have nearly a century reputation for making the best batteries in the world, Italians are known very well in the area of flow systems, Americans are the best in healthcare equipment.
It would have been more accurate to say that Europe ranks first in Engineering than to give everything to Germany.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Bekermann(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
mallorca:
Ich liebe Deutschland

Ich liebe Deutschland auch
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tishbite41(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
tasalanoni:

The design and making of a lot of things come under Engineering and It would be a bit wild to assert that one country makes the best of every single product of Engineering..
You can say some of the finest Automotive, power, construction, marine engines are made by German companies, but what about other products of Engineering? I work a lot with power transformers and submersible pumps, and I can say with every measure of confidence that the best transformers are made by "Brush Corporation" in England, Grunfos of Denmark makes one of the finest submersible pumps in the market, South Koreans have nearly a century reputation for making the best batteries in the world, Italians are known very well in the area of flow systems, Americans are the best in healthcare equipment.
It would have been more accurate to say that Europe ranks first in Engineering than to give everything to Germany.

I stand by my assertion
If we wanna break things down, Germany is top ten in every aspect of Engineering
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by zudozz: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hope say e no go too expensive because d LG them na chinko - chinko thats why we dey fit afford them?
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by BreconHills(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
incogni2o:
Hmm, Wetin they come do.

Foreigners know oil money is in this country.

Unfortunately it doesn't got through our economy before it's exported as dollars

More than at any time in its history, many young Nigerians are earning legitimate dollar incomes and i am not talking of crypto or any other speculative assets. Dollar is not been exported anywhere, it is being made, saved and spent here.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Techm8: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Loewe is a premium brand and im sure they'll be priced as such

Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / VATICAN GARDEN ASABA, CALL US NOW FOR YOUR OWN PLOTS / Anambra Marks Structures Along Airport Road For Demolition (Photos)