Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hiv-positive Woman Calls Show And Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiv-positive Woman Calls Show And Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo (276 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv-positive Woman Calls Show And Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo by 9janewspoint: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
HIV-positive woman calls into radio show and confesses to mixing her blood with Zobo and selling it to infect others( Video)

A yet-to-be-identified woman has caused a stir after disclosing on a radio present that she’s HIV positive and mixes her blood with Zobo and sells it to get unsuspecting consumers infected.
“I went to the hospital. They stated I've HIV. I didn’t have cash to deal with myself. I started collecting my blood and adding it to the zobo and started selling it to many people”, she stated in pidgin.

Watch Video below,
https://9janewspoint.com/hiv-positive-woman-calls-into-radio-show-and-confesses-to-mixing-her-blood-with-zobo-and-selling-it-to-infect-others/

Re: Hiv-positive Woman Calls Show And Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo by Donwilson88: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Experiment gone wrong, enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

"This Will Not Affect Our Harmonious Relationship With Nigerian Military - UN / Neymar / Why I Bathe With Blood, 49-year-old Man Tells Ogun Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.