Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari (361 Views)

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / 2023: Buhari Says He Will Stop Desperate Politicians / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by Nyamuri: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed confidence that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and its presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will win the forthcoming 2023 general elections.

Buhari stated this on Wednesday in an interview in the United Kingdom after meeting with His Royal Majesty, King Charles III in Buckingham Palace.

According the President, APC is lucky to have Tinubu as its presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

When asked the chances of the APC in the 2023 elections, Buhari said, “What are the chances of my party not winning the election? We are going to win the election.

“Tinubu, the presidential candidate, a very well-known politician in the country, he was a two-term governor in Lagos State, the most resourceful state and the most visited state. So, I think the party was lucky to get him to be the candidate,” he added.

Recall Tinubu contested presidential primary in June alongside Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; Senate President Ahmad Lawan and former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi.

More than 2,300 delegates voted in the contest that produced Tinubu, who polled a total of 1,271 votes – over four times the votes scored by his closet rival, Amaechi who had 316 votes.

Osinbajo, Lawan, and Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State came behind the duo with 235, 152, and 47 votes respectively.

Tinubu will be contesting the presidency in 2023 alongside frontline contenders including Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Rabiu Kwankwaso of the News Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/apc-tinubu-will-win-2023-buhari/

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Make everybody end e campaign
Baba don talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by inoki247: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol tears go full this thread.....

What I know's no miracle dey happen 2023 all dreamers will wake up next year...

You wey dey believe too much in BVaS continue...

Las Las everybody go dey alright.....

1 Like

Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by Jones4190(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dear men, may you not need help from a woman that insists on sleeping with you first before helping you
Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is sure the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is called political correctness. Even Tinubu knows buhari is supporting Atiku.
Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by Tetrahedron: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
If tilumbu can be a presidential candidate in Nigeria after being indicted for drug-related case in USA, then hushpuppy should be set free
Re: APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 – Buhari by sweetMichael(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu man of the people, cant wait a better days to come. His our president

(1) (Reply)

Broadday Robbery In New Benin Market / Woe Betides Whoever Attempt To Relegate My Eldest Child-obasanjo / Atiku Does Not Deserve My Vote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.