Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation (12850 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by lereinter(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Daddy Atiku ♥️ to nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by AliyuMahdi9: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Collect your Money

Hahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by gassbee: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:
Even though he's lost too many contests, Atiku is NOT a bad person. It's apparent he's suffering a political curse. Just as he's about to clinch the presidency, his two home zones in the south: SE and SS have come under lock and key by an unexpected opponent, Obi.

The question is, why did he allow Obi slip out of his fingers? Worse still, the architect of Obi's frustrated exit from the PDP is now his (Atiku's) enemy. While the enemy has become a good friend to Obi. That's why it is essential for a leader to be assertive at all times. If he'd chose Obi from day 1 and stood by it, nothing would have happened. They both won over 11.5 million votes the last time. This is exactly what is called poor judgment.

Atiku told Obi that even if he wins the primaries he would stil choose Obi as his running mate but Obi sneaked out of Pdp without informing Atiku
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by ogmask: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Penguin2:
I don’t understand…

Is the PDP candidate now working at cross purpose with Ikpeazu or what?

And look how uninspiring he looks…

Please Alex Otti should win Abia guber please.

With that said, Tinubu might even come second in Abia. That’s how bad things are for Atiku in the entire Southeast.

Ikpeazu has no say in Abia politics. He is a stooge planted by his benefactor, Orji. Ikonne is a replacement Orji brought to take over from ikpeazu. Whatever you see ikonne do is ordered by Orji, which means ikpeazu is on his own with wike.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Cjayboy: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
The only Abia PDP delegate here,that has electoral value is Hon Uko Nkole, the rest are Mpataka/ Abacha and ugbaa..
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
So Ikpeazu and his stooges are loyal to Atiku that is wonderful
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Allisgud: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igbos should wise up and stop this nonse,and have this united spirit this is one of the reasons no igbo man has rule after 1960
Atiku went to meet all the northern delegates, instead of him to come and meet u people,u pack urself to go and meet him
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Penguin2: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
ogmask:

Ikpeazu has no say in Abia politics. He is a stooge planted by his benefactor, Orji. Ikonne is a replacement Orji brought to take over from ikpeazu. Whatever you see ikonne do is ordered by Orji, which means ikpeazu is on his own with wike.

This is pathetic.

If truly Ikonne is Orji’s candidate, that’s the more reason he should be rejected like he’s a leper.

Abia needs to liberated.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Penguin2: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
gassbee:
Atiku told Obi that even if he wins the primaries he would stil choose Obi as his running mate but Obi sneaked out of Pdp without informing Atiku

Lies!

Atiku already acceded to the request of PDP governors that if he wins the ticket he should choose one of them as running mate.

Obi heard it and knew there was nothing for him in PDP anymore so he left.

Where did you get this your own narrative now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by gassbee: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Lies!

Atiku already acceded to the request of PDP governors that if he wins the ticket he should choose one of them as running mate.

Obi heard it and knew there was nothing for him in PDP anymore so he left.

Where did you get this your own narrative now?
lies

Obi saw no hope of clinching the primaries and decided to leave d party

Where did u get ur own news from
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Babaken(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
occfx:

People just dey chop am and tompolo don bust there bubble for creek. The man got to lock up for now and put his money in a rigging arrangement
That's why they want wike by all means.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Nchenches: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by AyakaDunukofia: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:
Even though he's lost too many electoral contests, Atiku is NOT a bad person. It's apparent he's suffering a political curse. Just as he's about to clinch the presidency, his two home zones of SE and SS have come under lock and key by an unexpected opponent, Obi. He didn't see it coming.

The question is, why did he allow Obi slip out of his fingers? Worse still, the architect of Obi's frustrated exit from the PDP is now his (Atiku's) enemy. While the enemy has become a good friend to Obi. That's why it is essential for a leader to be assertive at all times. If he'd chosen Obi from day 1 and stood by it, nothing would have happened. Afterall they both won over 11.5 million votes the last time. This is exactly what is called poor judgment.

Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abegi make Otti no win, if you truly love Abia state. The difference between Otti and Atiku is different political parties which they belong.

The man is desperate to be governor of the state. To this people politics is business. This is the third time he will be investing in this business, sir! What do you think will be the fate of the state coffers if he wins? Total pillage. He has been alleged/fingered in money laundering scheme for governors, when he was in the banking sector. No silver lining denial from him.

Yes, Ikonne is not even better because he has a bad precedence during his Academia period as Rector and VC Of state institutions. Again the cord of powers brokers in the state can only be broken, if PDP is denied the seat.

Best bet for Abia development is APGA and YPP candidates, even though they were part of the rot in PDP before the left the party. However, the fangs of PDP/State stakeholders will be limited if any of this two winners from their new parties.

For me as a young man, I will vote for the YPP candidate whose pedigree is not questionable, and very young as to compare the age difference to Mr APGA -who there are skirmishes that he owes staff in his private institutions. Mr YPP has been there for civil servants in the state over a period of negligence from the state government (even though we all know all these were calculated moves) during the yuletide.

Abia is not safe in the hands of Otti. A businessman/investor must recover his lost and make gains before any one thing.

Penguin2:
I don’t understand…

Is the PDP candidate now working at cross purpose with Ikpeazu or what?

And look how uninspiring he looks…

Please Alex Otti should win Abia guber please.

With that said, Tinubu might even come second in Abia. That’s how bad things are for Atiku in the entire Southeast.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by ganye1: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
I think you have said that Atiku has no money.
Amb1045:
They're there to collect their own share of the national cake

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Prince111111: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chinonye2022:
keep on Deceiving ur self
don't mind the mumu
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by ogmask: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

This is pathetic.

If truly Ikonne is Orji’s candidate, that’s the more reason he should be rejected like he’s a leper.

Abia needs to liberated.

Umuahia, the capital of Abia IA like a village in Edo state. Or who planed ikpeazu in govt house has his son in the assembly who monitors and calls ikpeazu to order whenever he tries to be independent.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by abdulwasiubar: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9JYIgkmSA

It usually strange for coaches to not know the names of their players.

Cameroon coach Rigobert Song left many confused during the announcement of his own team.

People are even asking if the players were imposed on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHr1UjYoprQ
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by asanausana91: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2022
ecolime:
I really feel for Atiku honestly. Election that ought to be an easy ride for him has been hijacked by Peter Obi.

Now he has to fight for 2nd place against Tinubu cry
maybe you have not been following Atiku campaign sha. The day Obi will gather multitudes like Atiku in any rally I will stop supporting Atiku.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Penguin2: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2022
ogmask:

Umuahia, the capital of Abia IA like a village in Edo state. Or who planed ikpeazu in govt house has his son in the assembly who monitors and calls ikpeazu to order whenever he tries to be independent.

So are Abians bewitched or why can’t they free themselves from Orji’s shackles?
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by madudinaobodo: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Amb1045:
They're there to collect their own share of the national cake

Shut your mouth Mumu like you.Incoming President with the Incoming.Gov of Abia State. If you no like am go hug transformer since sniper is now expensive
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by doshiyad1: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Ikpeazụ, Ikpeazụ, Ikpeazụ, How many times did I call you.

You want to lose the Senatorial election, abi?
Follow Wike de mumu

May it come true/come to pass as he has turned himself to woke boy mtchewwwwwwww
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Tunde4nija: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2022
[right][/right]
inspirator1:
Abegi make Otti no win, if you truly love Abia state. The difference between Otti and Atiku is different political parties which they belong.

The man is desperate to be governor of the state. To this people politics is business. This is the third time he will be investing in this business, sir! What do you think will be the fate of the state coffers if he wins? Total pillage. He has been alleged/fingered in money laundering scheme for governors, when he was in the banking sector. No silver lining denial from him.

Yes, Ikonne is not even better because he has a bad precedence during his Academia period as Rector and VC Of state institutions. Again the cord of powers brokers in the state can only be broken, if PDP is denied the seat.

Best bet for Abia development is APGA and YPP candidates, even though they were part of the rot in PDP before the left the party. However, the fangs of PDP/State stakeholders will be limited if any of this two winners from their new parties.

For me as a young man, I will vote for the YPP candidate whose pedigree is not questionable, and very young as to compare the age difference to Mr APGA -who there are skirmishes that he owes staff in his private institutions. Mr YPP has been there for civil servants in the state over a period of negligence from the state government (even though we all know all these were calculated moves) during the yuletide.

Abia is not safe in the hands of Otti. A businessman/investor must recover his lost and make gains before any one thing.

How can you compare Prof Ikonne with that corrupt boy? Have you asked yourself the source of that guys wealth. Plz the best thing for Abia State come 2023 is to vote Prof Ikonne as their Gov .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by madudinaobodo: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Tunde4nija:
[right][/right]

How can you compare Prof Ikonne with that corrupt boy? Have you asked yourself the source of that guys wealth. Plz the best thing for Abia State come 2023 is to vote Prof Ikonne as their Gov .

God bless u. It is like comparing light with darkness
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Tunde4nija:
[right][/right]

I don't think you are from Abia state or have ever resided there. For the benefit of this discourse, let me give you a known possible trajectory to his wealth. Nnanna Nwafor of YPP is the son of three times deputy governor of Abia state since the creation of the state. His father created a pathway for them to be stakeholders in the state and enjoyed benefits which you and I may have not tasted (remember I am not campaigning for this guy, just stating the obvious). Another angle to it, her mother reign supreme during the time of GEJ and she was a federal electoral commissioner for years before His Excellency PMB changed her few years back. The father who was a state stakeholders equally is a renowned surgeon in the US and had chains of investment in the medical lines. Nnanna Nwafor himself is an engineering graduate and owes engineering firm that equally got bogus contract from the government of OVI. The young man has been lurking around the reins of power in the state for years through his father's shadow.

To Ikonne who is an academia and the citadels he piloted are at the pinnacle of debauchery, lost of licences for most departments and deficits, is it the same man that a state should be encrusted into? Nonetheless, Ikonne is more closely to my benefit than Nnanna, but should we continue in this manner to the detriment of others?

If a wrong system benefits you and you support such, the devil is a Saint compared to you. For me, I won't take the tittle from the devil himself. Good or bad I will still milk from the state especially if Ikonne wins, but he is a wrong choice.

madudinaobodo:

God bless u. It is like comparing light with darkness

Forget party politics and look at the greater good. I believe both men in this discourse are people I can confidently say I know their pedigree. Which light did Prof of Agburuike Nsulu (just to let you know, I know him wella) left in Abia poly? What will you say of his exploits in Abia State University? Is it that there are no ABSU students (Ikengas and Ikengress) or graduates here to clarify on this man antecedents? You people wants to package another Soludo for Abia. And the worst part for this candidate, is him coming from a party that have stakeholders with the soul of devil; Milking the state with no mercy. OVI experience will be a child's play to Abians, if this man wins. Go and bookmark this.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by madudinaobodo: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
inspirator1:

I don't think you are from Abia state or have ever resided there. For the benefit of this discourse, let me give you a known possible trajectory to his wealth. Nnanna Nwafor of YPP is the son of three times deputy governor of Abia state since the creation of the state. His father created a pathway for them to be stakeholders in the state and enjoyed benefits which you and I may have not tasted (remember I am not campaigning for this guy, just stating the obvious). Another angle to it, her mother reign supreme during the time of GEJ and she was a federal electoral commissioner for years before His Excellency PMB changed her few years back. The father who was a state stakeholders equally is a renowned surgeon in the US and had chains of investment in the medical lines. Nnanna Nwafor himself is an engineering graduate and owes engineering firm that equally got bogus contract from the government of OVI. The young man has been lurking around the reins of power in the state for years through his father's shadow.

To Ikonne who is an academia and the citadels he piloted are at the pinnacle of debauchery, lost of licences for most departments and deficits, is it the same man that a state should be encrusted into? Nonetheless, Ikonne is more closely to my benefit than Nnanna, but should we continue in this manner to the detriment of others?

If a wrong system benefits you and you support such, the devil is a Saint compared to you. For me, I won't take the tittle from the devil himself. Good or bad I will still milk from the state especially if Ikonne wins, but he is a wrong choice.

Forget party politics and look at the greater good. I believe both men in this discourse are people I can confidently say I know their pedigree. Which light did Prof of Agburuike Nsulu (just to let you know, I know him wella) left in Abia poly? What will you say of his exploits in Abia State University? Is it that there are no ABSU students (Ikengas and Ikengress) or graduates here to clarify on this man antecedents? You people wants to package another Soludo for Abia. And the worst part for this candidate, is him coming from a party that have stakeholders with the soul of devil; Milking the state with no mercy. OVI experience will be a child's play to Abians, if this man wins. Go and bookmark this.

Our incoming Gov 2023 is not a stooge to anybody. If he is a stooge he would not have visited Atiku considering the fact that VOI is fighting Atiku.
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
madudinaobodo:

Our incoming Gov 2023 is not a stooge to anybody. If he is a stooge he would not have visited Atiku considering the fact that VOI is fighting Atiku.

I see...after the elections you will understand why Prof was given the PDP ticket. Let's say less before others will throw in insults and misquote. Thanks for your time.

PDP yokes in Abia State needs to be broken. Quote after the elections to this "those inside PDP will work against the candidature of Prof; he just became a pawn for greater good".
Re: 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation by Amb1045(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote au thor=madudinaobodo post=118298335]

Shut your mouth Mumu like you.Incoming President with the Incoming.Gov of Abia State. If you no like am go hug transformer since sniper is now expensive [/quote] if them do anyhow them go see anyhow Abia no be Lagos that place hot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Seek Repatriation / FG To PDP: Apology Accepted, But Return Funds You Looted In 16 Years / Atiku To Ogun PDP: To Get Appointments Or Contracts, Win Your Polling Units Firs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.