Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Umo Eno's Questionable Personality, A Big Turn Off For Akwa Ibomites. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno's Questionable Personality, A Big Turn Off For Akwa Ibomites. (198 Views)

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / Osinbajo, PDP Governors In Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 32 Celebration (Photos) / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umo Eno's Questionable Personality, A Big Turn Off For Akwa Ibomites. by umoh461(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Umo Eno is only interested in Akwa Ibom State's treasury, he has no tangible idea about developing the people and the State.
He has been saying that he wants to come and continue from where Udom stopped and the question is, what has Udom done and where has he stopped?

Does Umo Eno have the moral standing to bring investors to the State with charges such as WAEC Certificate forgery, Voters card and date of birth mutilations against him that are in public domain?

The whites are very smart, before they do business with anyone, findings must be carried out against their prospects, and where he or she is found wanting, they boycott immediately.

With such poor image hanging in the public domain, Umo Eno is a misfit for the Hill Top mansion, and would not bring any goodwill to the state.

Senator Obong Bassey Albert is the only governorship candidate that has a well detailed blueprint, capacity to drive development and by the grace of God, he is our incoming Governor.

Umo Eno masterminded the closure of Big Daddy for about two years now.
Someone who cannot manage a small mama-put, how can he manage a complex entity like Akwa Ibom state?

If a State such Akwa Ibom is entrusted in the hands of Umo Eno, God forbid, our State will be closed down and he will abscond with our shared patrimony.

Nditôr Akwa Ibom, ekubô idiôk enô.

May Senator Bassey Albert - OBA happen to Akwa Ibom State.

✍️ Da Whoknows Monday
PH City
31/10/2022.

Re: Umo Eno's Questionable Personality, A Big Turn Off For Akwa Ibomites. by triple996(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
cheesy nawaooo
Re: Umo Eno's Questionable Personality, A Big Turn Off For Akwa Ibomites. by powerhouse3(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oba is already gone as far peace loving Akwa ibomite is concerned...

I see tout loitering around in Lagos and I come to uyo and I'm beginning to see same pattern thank to those that play politics of thuggery and you think we will allowed such security risk in Akwa ibom....umo is scam we know but better than some one that will infect the state with lots of negative vices...

Yak OBA Ake tie tie ,nnyin iyeme oba

(1) (Reply)

Seize This Moment, Achieve Your Best Dreams”, Says Osinbajo / Can Tinubu Hand Over All Assets Of “alpha Beta” To The Common-man? / Yobe North Senatorial District Opposes Ahmed Lawan Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.